Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-01-2015, 07:41 AM   #1
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow Recolonization

EDIT: for all you starting to read this, I'm not finished! As long as this notice is up it's a running process. I'd love feedback in my Inbox, please. Tell me what you like and dislike so far. Enjoy!

This story is set in 2015 in an alternate reality.

The split point was 2005, a gruesome disease spread over most of the world. It was harsh, everyone south of Paris was killed. The disease worked like a blitz, it only took 30 days to completely wipe out human life anywhere where the temperature went over 20 degrees. We were relatively safe though, only few of us suffered. A cure, and later a vaccine was quickly developed, but it was too late for these southern countries, all help came too later.
An economic meltdown followed. The life standard dropped to 1960's levels, people weren't really happy.

2010 rolled in and the world was ready to be colonized again. There were projects set up to move south and I volunteered to be new leader. The Economy didn't allow for very expensive excursions but I wanted this, I pushed through.

The Government had this fantastic plan: come up with a way to form your new civilization, limited by financial constraints. They would provide me some services, but the bare bare minimum. They advised me to work out a plan: HOW i'd run this land, and with WHO.

This is what I came up with. All I asked for was an airplane to drop me and a few ladies off at a fantastic, beautiful piece of land (A river, nice weather, many natural resources). And ONE flight each following month that brought me a batch of people. I would get to know them for one month and then select the people I'd like to form a society with. The rest would take the next plane back.

The government accepted this proposal, it was cheap and had a high chance of development since it would certainly form a tight community. I was so happy.

cont.

Last edited by Big White; 08-01-2015 at 08:05 AM.
Big White is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Big White for this post:
Old 08-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #2
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

A year past and everything was going great. We had great shelter and there was a lot of food, the crops were delivering us massive amounts of relative luxury. We were clean people too, we washed in the crystal clear river, had basic plumbing. We had a blast and lives out dream. Oh, I keep saying "we", let me elaborate.

When I first came in I was with this girl, 20 years old. She had blonde hair and a fit body. She had these perky little breasts that fit perfectly in her tight blouse. We talked before we went on this adventure, but we were mostly put together because we just had the right attitude and skills to start this project. Soon after we landed it became clear she had a great sexual appetite, more than I had. I have to be honest, I was under stress. A new world, the biggest project you could imagine.
She was the one to roam the land naked to tease me. While we were gathering natural resources she'd slip off her pants "because it's too hot". She was right, it was hot. I took off my shirt too. She took off hers... and her panties...

That's how this developed. She never wore bottoms again. She wanted to be "accessible" to me all the time. I loved her for that, my little toy for me to take whenever I wanted, she'd never say no.

She had the perfect ass and a very tight vagina that I could do whatever I wanted with. I couldn't not-play with that... that's how nice it was. I probably fingered her two or three times a day before I fucked her. She liked it rough, I found out quickly.

After we settled that first week I felt great, everything went fantastic. She totally brought out my dominant side too. It was clear now that I was the lord of the land, and she was my number two. I made the shots. She agreed to this, she said it made her feel safer. She officially gave up her co-leadership one night, saying that I now had the right to make her do things that were best for the community even if she didn't want to. She agreed that she'd get punishments for not complying. If there is no consequence this society wouldn't have the fundamental values it would need in the future.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

This one time, 3 days after she "crowned me king", we were going fishing. I told her to pack the fish hooks, I'd take care of all the rest. it was a four mile long walk to get to that perfect spot. It was perfect, nice deep water, big fish, I was looking forward to a nice day of fishing!

That's when it happened. I asked her to bring the fish hooks, she knew I asked her. But she didn't... She never forgot anything before, she's a smart girl. Now thought, she ruined the fishing trip.

"I'm so sorry, I totally forgot and never thought of it again." she said "Will you let it slip?".
She threw me a look, she looked at me like she asked me the hardest question that I wouldn't know the answer to.
"I'm very disappointed, how could you?"
"I don't know, hihi.". A laugh? Why would she laugh
"Well, will you let it slip?" Now I get it...

I saw right through her, this was a test. Normally I'd totally let this slip. I mean, I can be an airhead too sometimes. However... She was testing me! That was the thing that actually made me more mad, so I had to act.

"I cannot let this slip"
She was still smiling. "What will you do then?"
"Your first punishment."

My idea was to give her a nice spanking, that would teach her. I sat down on a log and without I asked her anything she draped herself over my knee. Exposing her nice ass. I was confused, she was wanting this.

"I will spank your ass until I can forgive you"
"Yes, sir. I deserve this" - Ooh I loved that she called me sir.

I hit her asscheek with my flat hand for the first time. I could feel she shock that went through her body as she moaned. One. I hit her other asscheek, same sweet effect. Two. I built up a series of left and right spanks, slightly hitting her harder each time. Her ass was getting nice and red. Twenty. I took a break, my hand was throbbing too, you know.

"A-are you done, sir?". "No, you're slipping away". She was slipping away just a little bit, it was my hand that was throbbing, but I couldn't show that.

"I'm sorry, sir". She move around a little, opening her legs a bit further and bending over more. I had a nice view of her perfect pussy. She opened her legs just that bit more causing her pussy lips to lose contact. I was appalled, she was the wettest I've ever seen someone. My hand went to her vagina, she pushed her pelvis up more when I touched her. She seemed to love this.

"You horny bitch, you did this on purpose didn't you"
"I-I..."
"And this was just a test, wasn't it?"
"I- hmm"
My two fingers slipped inside her pussy, I went inside fast and hard. She was very tight so normally I'd work them up one at a time... this time she was very wet though.
"Ooohhh" - She moaned, but somehow she didnt pull back her pelvis or gave any other bodily response that she didn't agree to this.
"Answer my questions" I said, as I pushed my fingers deep inside her wet pussy.
"Yes, I wanted to test you, sir!"

This was a full confession of something I already knew, but notice how she didn't ask me to stop?
Her pussy felt really tight, she was proud of how tight she was, I had an idea.
My third finger went inside her.

"Oooh sir, that's intense"
"Your punishment isn't over, you have been thinking with your pussy, wanting pussy pleasure, weren't you?"
"Yes sir, I'm sorry"
"Then I will have to punish that pussy, don't you think"
"Hurt my pussy, sir?"
"Yes, little one, yes"
"Oh sir..."
"Spread your legs more"

She spread her legs even more, giving me full sight of her nice and pink, dripping wet pussy.

"I'm going to stretch you harshly with my fingers and slap you pussy. And afterwards you'll have one more hurdle to master"
She moaned and closed her eyes "I understand, sir"

I pushed in my three fingers deep inside her, she felt so tight. She could take it, I thought. Even though I didn't want her pussy to be too loose, I just told myself that I wouldnt do stretch punishments any more this month.
I pushed in my fingers as deep as they went, and then I'd suddenly pull them out and slap her pussy. She yelled and squirmed but took the first 5 of those bravely.

"Oh sir, my pussy hurts so bad, please, sir"
"Please sir? What please? Do you think you're punished enough"
"hmnmmnmm"
"Do you think you're punished enough? We've just started"
"No I'm not punished enough, sir" She raised her pussy up some more.

I gave her 5 more hard penetrations and slaps to the pussy. She was dripping wet, red hot and swollen.

"Two more"
"yes sir, two is easy sir."
Did she just say that two would be easy?
"Easy? Haha, no, this time I'm forcing in 4 fingers"
She didnt say anything but moaned hard.

[This is not the end of this part!]
[I'd like ONE PM from someone for some feedback, else I will not continue the story!]
[Love ya guys! <3]

Last edited by Big White; 08-01-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Big White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the start.Continue this.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk