Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-17-2023, 06:16 PM   #1
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Lionsan’s SilverBlue Story 1 - Blue becomes more confident

I hope you enjoy this first silly short fictional story starring SilverBlue

Blue becomes more confident
My master likes to see me naked, so to become more comfortable with being naked, I challenged myself to remain nude in my apartment. After several weeks of being naked at home, it felt normal. I was so comfortable being naked at home that on occasion leaving the house, my heart would jump as I quickly checked I was actually dressed.

However, I started to regularly dream that I had accidentally left the house naked, and I was still nervous when standing naked by the windows opening and closing the blinds. I even considered putting up a modesty net curtain to stop people from looking in. Another source of anxiety was that somehow someone was videoing me with my laptop while I was naked. So, I put a piece of tape over the camera.

However, I realised hiding my body was the antithesis of becoming comfortable naked. Clearly, I still had some way to go before I was completely at ease being naked in my own home, let alone sharing my body with others.

To overcome this, and although I was sure that no one was looking through my windows, whenever I opened or closed the curtains, I stood for a full 30 seconds exposed to the window, pretending to be confident. The lounge had full-height windows, so my naked body was completely visible during this time. After only a few weeks of pretend confidence, it became real confidence. In the morning, I would stand in front of the windows slowly drinking a cup of tea while the sun shone on my naked body.

When summer arrived, I took down the curtains completely and removed any temptation to close them. Before bedtime, I would stand in front of the lounge windows masturbating, stopping just before I reached orgasm.

Next, I faced my fear of leaving the house naked. Each day, I go for an early morning run. The night before, I would place a pair of running shoes, socks, Lycra shorts, and a sports bra in a box by the front door. In the morning I step out of my flat naked and quickly pull on my running clothes before leaving the apartment block for my run. Returning home, I check for people before quickly stripping naked on the doorstep, and only then, finding my keys to open the front door. Anyone could enter the corridor and catch me naked, which caused me both a lot of anxiety and excitement.

This became my routine, except I started wearing just a short Lycra running dress with nothing on underneath. The running dress was much easier to slip on quickly on the doorstep, but when running fast, it would bounce up at the back and flash my bare bottom. The breeze under the dress would cool me down as I ran. However, few people were usually out and about so early so they missed the show.

One evening feeling daring, I decided to masturbate with my apartment front door open. I unlatched the front door and let it open halfway. Ready to close the door if someone came, I faced the gap and started playing with my pussy while squeezing my breasts. It was hard to finish as I was nervous that someone would walk down the corridor outside.

The following night was warm and stormy. Feeling very horny, I decided to go a little further. The strong gusts of winds from an open window was making it hard to hold the front door open. Stepping outside the door slammed shut behind me, making me jump. I quickly looked both ways but saw no one in the corridor, I ran to the closest fire escape stairs and walked down carefully to the ground floor naked. Exiting the building I found a set of half-hidden steps out of the worst of the rain to sit on. I spread my legs and filmed a video on my phone as I masturbated on the steps, planning on sending it to Master later.

Lying satisfied on the steps, I realized that I had closed the front door behind me without my keys, locking myself out.
After checking the door was locked, I rang Master and asked him to come let me back into my flat. Luckily, none of my neighbours ventured outside into the storm. Master laughed when he saw me naked, wet, and bedraggled hiding outside my apartment. He wrapped me up in a big towel and drove me over to his place for the night. I soon warmed up in his spa pool but had to explain how I ended up locked out naked in the storm.

I am not sure if I have conquered my fear of leaving the house naked or if it has been reinforced. However, Master said he would help me overcome my fear of being filmed on my laptop. As it is a work computer, I did not want to mess with it. Instead, Master bought me WiFi security cameras that feature motion sensors and email notifications when they are activated. He shared the feed with both of our phones. He decided that I didn't need a top sheet or duvet on my bed so he could see me sleeping naked at night.

Initially, I was very conscious of the cameras, particularly those in the bathroom. However, I soon forgot about them and returned to my normal routine. That weekend, I went to his house to have all my holes abused. In his lounge on his 100-inch 8K TV was a highlight loop of my week naked at home, with a particular focus on my moaning while I did my daily edging with a big toy. I was surprised how clear the video was, you could see every detail of my pussy as I pleasured myself.

Fast forward to today, as I masturbate on my bed I wonder if Master has shared my 'naked at home' video feed with anyone else. I roll over onto my tummy and face a video camera doggy style so they can get a good look at my pussy and plugged asshole as I edge for their viewing pleasure.

Foreword - About Lionsan’s Blue Stories
This is a fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue, check out her excellent blog.

In early October 2023 I decided to start walking to the office, I’d been working from home for a while (years) but had been lacking the motivation to exercise. An irregular ten-minute walk to the local hipster cafe was not cutting it (sorry Stephan the German Barista, I still love your coffee with the foam dicks shooting love hearts). I was looking forward to a long Christmas holiday (in Summer down under) and wanted to be ready to wear a swimsuit by the pool (Tasmania, I’m coming your way).

It is actually a reasonable stroll to the office and the spring weather has been unusually warm, to be honest, it was a bit bloody painful to start with. I was bored with listening to Audiobooks or podcasts and really needed something to distract me while I walked.

So I started to type on my phone a short smutty story and before I knew it I was at work feeling ready to tackle the day! To be fair, my walk to work had taken ninety minutes compared to the normal three-quarters of an hour and the phone keyboard is tiny on the front screen so half the words were mispelt, but I had the basis of a story. I briefed my colleagues on what to do when I accidentally step in front of a bus. On the walk home, I added to and refined the story. Feeling pleased with the story I ran it quickly through spell checkers and Grammarly(tm), and used text to audio to listen for mistakes. I finally felt like I had a story, where people might believe I knew how to spell and knew what good grammar was, yeah nah.

SilverBlue on getdare had been the inspiration for the story, so I sent her a copy. She shot me down and told me what a terrible story it was. I vowed to never write again. The End

Nah, Blue is a good kid (but very naughty) and encouraged my writing which stroked my ego.

They kept suggesting I post my stories on the GetDare forum, so blame them that you are reading this. I was not keen as I was achieving my own goals, self-centred prick. However they kept making this suggestion, and the rule is on the third time you have to give up and agree (well it should be a rule, new rule for getdare?). Blue does not realise but I am secretly training her to nag me until she gets what she wants. So now I have to post something otherwise they will know what an unreliable asshole I am.

Please send all negative feedback to SilverBlue, haha
Don’t let Lionsan ever post another story
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post:
Old 11-18-2023, 12:34 AM   #2
loppa

Default Great story

I think you should post more of your storys if you write some more. I really like the part where Blue is nude out in public risking being seen.
loppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 01:41 AM   #3
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Hi Loppa. Yes, I do think fictional Blue needs a nudge out of their comfort zone. I will definately include more NiP for you. Tbh there is a bit of a back log of stories to share, some of which do get Blue naked in public again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loppa View Post
I think you should post more of your storys if you write some more. I really like the part where Blue is nude out in public risking being seen.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 05:18 PM   #4
SilverBlue

Information Fyi

Lionsan will be posting stories in a different threat from now on. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429995

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhib, locked out, masturabation, silverblue, video