Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2023, 07:22 AM   #1
Mikkkeee
Baby Member

Default Naked dare near the nude beach

This will be my first post here - thanks for checking my story - whenever I have time and the weather is suitable I like to visit the local nude beach - I'm lucky enough to live quite close to this place and nothing gives me so much fun and enjoyment as being naked in nature.

However, I don't like just lying on the beach - I prefer to do something like playin some games, hiking etc.
Once day after a few of hours spent mostly catching the sun, I felt a little bored and when I got back to the car (I had parked it earlier in 100-200 meters away from the beach, outside the naked zone, so to get there I had to sadly put my clothes back on) -
and out of nowhere such an idea popped into my head - well, maybe not completely out of nowhere because I had already tried such "challenges" or "dares" in the past - I decided to get out of the car taking as little stuff with me as possible, hoping to hide it all somewhere and maybe find some unusual task for myself - something a little more exciting. I was wearing only - shorts, T-shir and took with me car keys, water in a bottle and a towel - and that was it, I went out barefoot - because nude hiking is much more pleasant when you have direct contact with the ground.

There are few paths surrounding the whole area, the one I choosen is located several meters above the basin in which the lake and parking lots are located, in this area usually I do not meet too many people - here was the first stop, next to a fallen tree I found a place where I could hide shorts and tshirt - all the clothes I had - what exactly is the point of doing soemthing like that ? I guess I find it fascinating and extremally exciting to be naked and separated from my clothes and other stuff, to be completely nude without being able to cover myself - it gaves a such great thrill.
Once I undressed I still had a towel left, I threw it over my shoulders and set off on my way, I wanted to reach the opposite end of the nude beach but instead of taking the shortest route, I took the longest route, on the way I still had to get rid of another item that was - the car keys. Here the stress was even greater - without my keys I wouldn't be able to come back to home, of course, someone would have to deliberately follow me for the last few hundred meters and see me stop and see where I hid the keys - paranoia sets in at such a moment - but still the very fact that I was leaving everything behind and losing contact with all my belongings, phone, wallet and clothes was very exciting and liberating but also I was a little worried whether what I was doing would get me into some trouble.

I went out to the road leading to the further parking lot - here there was a greater chance that behind me or in front of me some car would appear - there was huge chance that someone who was taking that road was actually driving to the nudist beach so if he or she would carch a naked, slim guy walking along the road - probably it would not cause too much commotion. For me, of course, it was a very cool experience, I love such casual walks. The route I chose led along dirt roads to the further end of the lake, where the nudists zone began. The beach stretches for more than 1km. The closer I got to the beach itself, the less stress I felt and the more relaxed I felt. I planned to get rid of the towel and go for a further walk already completely without anything by walking along the shore. But I stopped at a small clearing surrounded by trees with a comfortable descent into the water, and there I spent some time sunbathing.

Here happened one more thing worth noting - while I was relaxing like this, lying on the grass, I was surprised by a couple walking along the shore of the lake, both were dressed, they looked quite ordinar, both were rather surprised to see a naked guy.
Naturally I paid more attention to the girl, she looked about 20-25 years old.
I did not understand anything of what they were saying (they were foreigners) for a brief moment they both hesitated whether to go on, I tried not to show any embarrassment (maybe I should have acted differently though), I just continued sitting on the towel, to cover up myself a bit, as if nothing had happened, enjoying the sun, completely naked without the sign og my clothes anywhere near. After all, we are in a place where nudity has been customarily tolerated for many years (this is not an official nude beach, it has not been so designated or accepted by any authorities, thus there is no clear "start" or "end" of the nudist area). I'm always a little worried in such situation how the people I meet will react, whether they will be friendly or maybe hostile or maybe they will simply pretend they see nothing and no one and move on. When they passed right by me and entered between the trees I lost sight of them. Then I watched them from afar as they strolled on the opposite shore of the lake.

And not to make it too long, that's pretty much it - after some time I returned back to my car, on the way collecting my car keys and my clothes. Thanks.

Last edited by Mikkkeee; 11-27-2023 at 09:17 AM.
Mikkkeee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cfnm, nude beach, nude hiking