Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2016, 01:54 PM   #31
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 7

Jade didn’t even hesitate; the second Mia’s request had left her lips, Jade began to play with herself. She couldn’t believe quite how horny she actually was after what had occurred earlier in the night. Her fingers flicked over the pink nubs and formed gentle caressing circles; each of them bringing her nipples to a solid point. As her hands cupped her breasts lightly, she glanced back up to Mia who was watching intently with a wide smile. Something in that smile send a tingle through her she only felt at rare times. She thought back to the events of earlier and her body pulsated in response, sending waves of pleasure through her.

“It’s fairly simple Jade, every girl is doing some variation of what you are doing right now. Each girl has their own way of doing things. Jenny loves variation; Becky loves to play mind games. I enjoy pleasing a girl, and showing them things they could never imagine. However, if your question means sexual stuff, the answer is yes, and their questions will be answered.” Jade had barely even listened to the answer, she was lost in a world of her own, but had summed up Mia’s response as a yes.

“There is one question that has been worrying me. Ever since I realised what this sorority was about, and ever since the first night here I’ve been anxious. Will I have to do anything with Iris?” Jade asked tentatively.
“Make small light circles over your clitoris with one finger,” Ma stated firmly. Jade thought about the action. She wanted nothing more at this point than to finger herself furiously and experience the orgasm she knew was looming. This question was also far more important to her than the last one she had asked and was distracting her from her horniness. However Jade knew that she needed an answer, and knew there was only one way that was going to happen. She looked up at Mia who only nodded expectantly.

Jade lowered her hand towards her pussy. She could feel the heat radiating from her sensitive body. With all her emotions flying high, for some reason fear, disgust, stubbornness and hesitance did not feature among them. Jade knew that she wanted this. She wasn’t sure if it was the activities earlier in the evening that had led to this, but she wanted to do everything that Mia asked of her, and she somehow knew that she was going to enjoy every second of it.

The second her forefinger made contact with her little nub, her body shook and she gasped in pleasure. Each light circle brought a thrilling wave of bliss which washed across her. Her body pulsated in rhythmic desire and it took all her strength to resist the urge to plunge her fingers inside herself and ride her orgasmic satisfaction. Only the thought of Mia watching her, simultaneously turning her on and keeping her at bay, made her wait. Jade believed Mia when she said that she would guide her, and knew it would pay off in the end.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Mia asked and Jade thought she picked up a slight croak of hesitation in the girls voice. Jade looked up into her eyes and nodded. Mia rose from her seat and glided over to Jade. She perched herself behind the new freshman before whispering gently. “Look forward and close your eyes.”
Jade did as commanded and shut her eyes tight. Although Mia wasn’t touching her, she could feel her presence, the hot breath on her neck causing her to shudder. “Tell me Mia,” she whimpered.
“I can’t tell you for certain what will happen this week but I can tell you what happened in mine, and what might happen to you. But I’m only going to do that if you listen, obey and trust me. Is that OK?” Mia hissed the words into Jade’s ears. Jade nodded eagerly. “First of all, continue to circle your clit, but with your other hand, start to play with your right nipple.”

Jade’s body responded to Mia’s orders on its own accord. Without thinking, Jade’s left hand moved to her breast. She pinched the hard pink nipple and caressed her soft flesh. This, combined with the continuous attention to her sensitive clit, sent shockwaves ricocheting around her body. It consumed and overwhelmed every sense. At the same time, Mia continued to speak, lightly and sensually into her ear. Jade attempted to hang on every word.

“Over the week, you will have nights like tonight, and nights which will test every sexual urge your body may have. You may already know this Jade, but I am a legacy of this sorority, in that my sister came here before me,” Mia whispered, each word seemingly bringing a fresh moan from the girl next to her. “You told me of my reputation for being wild; that reputation runs through my family. Steph was in her final year when I joined but became my big sister, figuratively as well as literally. I was nervous about the events which might unfold and each act that might occur.

“From the simple, sexual acts to the wild, I ended up doing it all and Steph was often my dance partner,” Mia continued before lowering her voice to a deep husk, “insert a finger now.” Jade took a second to realise what Mia had said, but as soon as the words registered. Mia plunged her finger into her pussy, gasping in delight as a long moan came out. “Continue to use your thumb to pleasure your clit and finger yourself but don’t you dare cum.” Mia’s pussy was soaking as her finger teased and tormented it. Her thumb locked onto the pink nub and her body went into overload, on the verge of all release but somehow holding on.

“If my experience is anything to go by, then my main answer will have to be a resounding yes. During this week, it is very likely that you will engage in sexual activities with your sister, especially as roommates. How does that make you feel?” Mia asked.

With her fingers still acting on their own, Jade considered it. How did she feel? How would Iris feel? What would her mother think? What did she want? Morally, she knew from her family and everything that she had been taught that doing anything with a family member was wrong. Incest was a sin was it not. Yet every word from Mia’s mouth had vibrated a glorious desire through her body. Jade considered Iris’ body. She had seen it many times but had never really thought of it in a sexual way, never had a desire for it before now, never would have even considered it. Yet, now, as she looked over each inch in her mind, she wanted nothing more than to caress it, play with it, kiss it and love it. She wanted Iris; in that moment, at that time, she wanted her and she wanted her sexually. Jade opened her mouth to reply to Mia, but all that came out was a deep, long moan.

Unknown to Jade, that sound brought a wide smile to Mia. “You realise Jade, that you and I are very similar. These thoughts are bringing joy to you; your body is reacting, just as mine was to Steph. It feels unnatural, it will feel strange, but eventually it will feel phenomenal. Add another finger.” Jade did as ordered instantly this time. A second finger was added and her breathing deepened as her body began to approach the inevitable conclusion. “Lie back Jade,” Mia ordered and Jade stretched her body back onto the bed, letting her head rest on the duvet. Mia positioned herself vertically above the girl, her head just above Jade’s left ear, giving her a perfect view down the whole of the girl’s figure.

“You see, although Steph and I were both completely opposed to what happened, it happened and we both loved every minute of those feelings. We had a rough start, but a glorious year in the end. Each time we were together, we complemented each other’s sexualities, and who can be closer to one another than sisters. It may not seem possible now Jade, but you and Iris will probably be the same. It may take time, it may take some adjustment, but it will be... glorious” Mia stated, each word whispered gently into Jade’s ear.

Jade could sense the point of no return. She was visualising her sister’s naked form, imagining touching her most intimate areas, running her tongue along her breasts and slowly down to Iris’ pussy. Mia moaned lightly into her ear, but in her mind, it was Iris moaning from the pleasure that she was providing her. Jade quickened the pace of her fingers as they fired hard into her. Her thumb pushed against her clit in pulses, each causing her body to shake in response. She wanted Iris, to feel her sister’s body against her own. She groaned loudly as Mia nibbled gently on her ear, sending another wave of pleasure down her body, exploding at her core.

“Jade, you and Iris will end up in intimate acts, you will be sexual with one another, you will love every second of it and you will... fuck,” Mia stated.

That last worded flicked the switch in Jade’s body. It pushed it over the edge into a world of phenomenal paradise. Everything at that second harmonised as her pussy exploded with sexual delight into the most certainly, one of the two greatest orgasms that she had ever experienced. Mia watched in glee as Jade’s body arched in overwhelming desire. Jade’s juices rocketed from her pussy as her fingers continued to push the orgasm to its absolute entirety. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy.

As Jade finally seemed to settle, she looked up towards Mia, tired and satisfied. Mia brushed the hair of the exhausted girl lightly. Mia pulled the tired girl into a caring embrace, gave Jade a light kiss on the cheek before whispering, “Rest now my dear, and when you are ready you can ask me anything else you like before returning to your room. You have done amazingly, but you have another very long day tomorrow.” As Jade closed her eyes again and settled into the hold, Mia added two words. “Thank you.”

The next morning, Jade woke up with mixed emotions. The previous night had without doubt, been the greatest sexual experience of her life. The stuff Mia had shown her, the feelings that she had experienced, and the orgasms she had endured were beyond explanation. However, the answers she had received had now left her with more questions and more worries. She looked across the room at Iris. Her sister was already asleep when she had returned to the room and was still asleep now. There was one question at the front of her mind that was pushing all other things back. Would she be able to do it?

Imagining all the things last night, visualising the events that could happen, was an entire different scenario to actually going through with the actions. This was her sister that she was thinking about. She had grown up with her for the entirety of her life. It was different from just being any best friend; they had a bond. Every high and low of their lives had been shared between them. They never had secrets and never been apart. They’d had their fair share of arguments as sisters but every time love had overcome all that.

Jade thought back to the day that her father had left for good. It was the day before her and Iris’ eleventh birthday. They were old enough to understand what was happening, but not old enough to understand why. That day had been the worst in her life but although it was the saddest memory she had, brought tears to her eyes every time she thought of it, it was also one of her strongest memories. Those two days had been a fight for her family. She had spent the entirety of her eleventh birthday sat with Iris, hoping and praying their father would walk back through the door and everything would be happy again, that he would lift them both up in his arms like he used to and tell them it was all a mistake...

That hadn’t happened. Their mother had known it was over at that point and done everything she could to make them feel better. Even in her most emotional state, their mother had baked a cake, thrown a small party and even tried to make it a celebration. Their mother was a strong woman who loved nothing more than them, and she had proven it the last eighteen years. However, during those days, as great as her mother had been, it was Iris who had been her main pillar of support, just as she had been for Iris. That weekend had pushed their sisterhood into a realm of pure love and care. The worst moment of their lives had brought them closer than anything else, because that is when you need family the most.

The night of their eleventh birthday, Jade had been crying herself to sleep. The only birthday present she had asked for from her mother was for her daddy to come home. She had offered to trade all her presents for him to share a piece of cake with her, but it was one thing her mother certainly couldn’t give her. That night as Jade was crying, Iris had overheard it and came into her room. It was obvious that her sister had been crying as well but as they had embraced there felt like despite all the cold, all the bad in the world, there was some warmth. “Daddy may be gone, but we will always love each other,” Iris had said.

Jade opened her bottom draw and found the item she was looking for. It was a locket shaped in a heart. Inside was a picture of herself and Iris, twelve years old. Engraved on the back were the six words “We will always love each other.” Jade felt a tear roll down her face and drip onto the silver casing.

She turned her attention away from the twelve year old Iris to look across to Iris now. She was her sister, her best friend, and last night she had thought about things... was she prepared to risk their sisterhood over a sorority, over sexual feelings. What were her feelings for Iris? She knew she loved the girl more than anything else in the world but this was a different kind of love they were talking about. Her mind was lost, confused, and completely uncertain of what to do.

Iris was stirring in the bed, but Jade just stood, naked, emotional, holding the treasured locket, knowing that her sister had an identical one. Iris pushed the duvet off of her and rose from the bed adjusting to the room. Jade saw it, and nearly collapsed in a pool of emotions right then. Iris was wearing the twin locket, the match to the one she was holding. “Iris...” Jade began to stammer.

Iris looked up at her confused sister, seeing the locket in her hand, seemingly understanding everything instantly. She stood up, approached her sister and rested a hand on each of Jade’s shoulders. “Jade, we will always love each other.” Iris kissed her, their lips locking in a passionate embrace. Jade’s arms wrapped themselves tightly around Iris. She still gripped the locket tightly in her right hand, and returned the kiss. At that moment, all of her questions seemed to melt.

Jade felt Iris’ tongue attempting to part her lips, and without thought, Jade’s mouth opened to welcome it, moving their love to a new dimension.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: