Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Drive - if you dare !!!!!!!!!

Hi All

So you start at home in the car, and driveaway from the home on any route,
at evry red light you must take off 1 piece of clothing. once your naked, then youmust go 7 more red lights and at every red light you must masterbate. no cumming. once you have masterbated at 7 red lights you then must turn around and drive the exact same route home. and at every red light put a pieceof clothing back on. if you get fully dressed then start taking the clothing back off again at every red light. if you get naked again then you must again masterbate at every red light for 7 red lights, no cumming. then at every red light you may start dressing again.

when you get home, you MUST park on the street (not in a garage) and then walk slowly up to and into your home. in whatever level of dress you finished the ride in. which means yes you might be walking in naked. leave any clothing you have not got back on in the vehicle. once in the home, stripand you may masterbate till you cum. then go back out toget the rest of your clothing from the car naked. walking slowly, no running.

PENELTY if you cum while in the car.
You must do this dare again on another day for each time you cum.

Have Fun

HUGS
SANDY
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Very risky, Could get into trouble with that (and alot of other dares on this site! ) But just make sure you know how your local police might react.

Other than that, Which I just had to get out there, It is a great dare, it could go on for a long time, if you were very unfortunate too

Personally, I won't do this, I'm too chicken
Old 08-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Im doing this this weekend

I am going to do my own dare this weekend, is no one else brave enough?

Hugs
Sandy
Old 08-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #4
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Great will do this!!

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
erick92
Distinguished Member

I'd be willing to try it but in my town there is no street lights and none near my house. Plus everyone in my town knows everyone.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

I did a slight variation of this dare tonight after dropping my boyfriend off at work. There aren't any lights on the way home, so I used stop signs instead. I also drove with the windows open, since I was on relatively dark streets (more risk of being seen since closed windows reflect external light pretty effectively at night). Also, it was a nice, cool night (Upper 60's) and the cool air felt good as I drove.

There are six stop signs on the way home, and I was wearing three articles of clothing: a pair of cargo shorts, boxer-briefs, and a sleeveless t-shirt. Yes I was barefoot, I'm always barefoot.

At the first stop sign, I tugged the shorts off. I didn't unbutton or unzip them first though, so they took my underwear down to mid-thigh in the back as they came off.

Second stop sign was at a fairly busy, well-lit intersection, so I was pretty nervous as I pulled my underwear down the rest of the way. A car pulled up behind me as I did it, and I panicked a bit and couldn't get them off my feet! A few more seconds of struggling, and an impatient honk from behind, and I turned onto the long, dark, straight street that would take me most of the way home.

Only thing is, it wasn't so dark tonight! At the third stop sign there's a park with a municipal sports area with a football field, soccer field, and baseball diamond. When they're not in use it's nice and dark. Tonight, they were in use, and giant flood lights made it bright as day as I removed my t-shirt. I doubt anyone saw, as they were all most likely focused on their game. But if anyone had looked over, it would have been perfectly obvious.

Now naked, I tossed my clothes in the back seat, and continued on. Since there's no time limit like a red light provides, I decided to masturbate continuously for the rest of the way home. At least, when my hand wasn't needed to shift gears. The rest of the drive was pretty quiet, though I had some trouble getting hard, probably since I had to pee really bad.

So I decided, when I got home and parked at the end of the driveway, to get out of the car naked, and go pee before going inside. I did have to wait in the car as half a dozen cars passed by, but once the coast was clear, I got out and walked calmly to the side of the house, peed in the bushes, then walked back to my car, got my clothes, and went inside.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #7
littl3

VERY HOT dare...
littl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
lucky21

Sounds fun, im going to have to modify this a little bit though XD

Limits: Public, Poo, Piss, Make-Up, Messy, Expensive, Family, anal.
lucky21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #9
tarheel52

Fun dare. I just did it, well most of it. I got in my car and started driving and naturally got stopped at the first light I came to. I continued stripping at each light until I was completely naked. I continued through the next 7 lights, masturbating at each. I turned around, ended up fully clothed, so I started undressing again. When I got home I still had my boxers and shorts on, so that is what I walked back into my house in. I know my neighbors too much to go back out naked to get the rest of my clothes, sorry! Very fun dare though!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
groller

i also did a variation
i took of 1 item for every red light and at stop signs i masturbated. once naked i masturbated the whole way home no redressing . once home i did pull in my garage
groller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #11
groller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
I am going to do my own dare this weekend, is no one else brave enough?

Hugs
Sandy
sandy did you try your dare?
Old 10-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Yes

Hi All

Yes Groller, any dare that we girls can do, I do it before I post it to make sure it can be done.

Hugs
Sandy
Old 10-06-2011, 04:27 AM   #13
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post
I did a slight variation of this dare tonight after dropping my boyfriend off at work....
boyfriend??? How long have you 2 been boyfriend/boyfriend?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #14
groller

well u want to share ur details
Old 10-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
JackobsLadder

Very creative.... and risky dare.

Sounds fun.

Seeking Chat Salve.
JackobsLadder is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JackobsLadder for this post: