Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-18-2022, 06:46 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik near and far dice

If someone messages you "kik near and far" and then rolls a die using @roll d6. The higher the number the more you must send them. You do as many live pictures as possible. The last two maybe hard to do live.

1 - completely naked head to toe (or neck to toe) front
2 - 1 and a close up of your croch
3 - 1 and 2 and completely naked head to toe (or neck to toe) back
4 - 1,2,3 and a close up of your ass
5 - 1,2,3,4 and a picture doggie style head to toe and get everything in the picture
6 - 1,2,3,4,5 and doggie style from the back, legs spread apart and close up.

Options:
You can add some options to make it more interesting.

COIN TOSS - if you add coin toss they have to call heads or tails and then you will roll with @roll flip. The loser must do the dare.

INDOOR/OUTDOOR - if you put this option in, the will also flip a coin, with @roll flip. Heads you do everything inside, tails you do it outside.

ON DEMAND - for the next 24 hours the person can request any of the pictures (with in the original roll) be taken again, they can as up to 4 times in the 24 hour period.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 06:50 AM   #2
Txalan

In for the next 8 hours with the INDOOR/OUTDOOR option. If you want the COIN FLIP option you can specify (indoor/outdoor is optional for you) . I will also honor ON DEMAND for anyone that plays me.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:10 AM   #3
Drakemcgregor

im in kik in signature
45/male
seeking a dom or domme

KIK Id is drakeverde

PM Dare
Drakemcgregor is offline   Reply With Quote