Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-14-2022, 01:59 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik strip the difference dice challenge

Post your kik id and some will send you a message "strip the difference dice." After you accept, both players send a live picture and list items not shown.

Each player rolls with @roll 1d6. The player with the lower number strips the difference of the two dice (If someone rolled a 5 and the other rolled a 2, the loser would remove 3 items). The winner gets to pick them item and the loser must send a live picture after each item they remove. If you do not have an item to remove, you must perform a dare for each item (within your limits). Dares should get progressively more adventurous. You keep playing until both players are nude or the loser has done 6 dares. If the first player is nude and you do not have enough items to cover the strip, then you will have to do dares for them.

I am in forever. Good luck.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice challenge, kik