Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #31
Fun Lover

Roll a dice, now multiply your answer by 10. This is how long your going to be on omegle.com video chat topless. Omegle.com randomly pairs people up to talk, so it could be quite interesting.

Of course dont show your face but feel free to show off your buttplug :P
Fun Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #32
pguy203

wait until you are absolutely desperate to pee, then head to a shop that you know has no public toilets. Ask, beg and plead to use the bathroom if you are denied. If they do let you use it, you must take off your panties and leave them there. Othrwise, you must wet yourself discreetly on the way home.
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #33
loves strip bets

hi how did the strip game down pub go did you play how many males did you play did you win can you give us a full report of how it went please thanks in advance
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #34
jimb0
Account Banned

I have a few dares for you.

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom (must get wet)
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans
4 = dress
5 = formal trousers
6 = pyjamas

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = On the toilet
2 = In the garden
3 = In bed
4 = In your room
5 = In the lounge
6 = In the kitchen

You must not pee after 10pm and before bed you should a pint of water. Make sure you are at least wearing underwear.
You cannot get out of bed until 9am at the earliest and if you can't hold you pee until then, you must wet the bed. Otherwise you should pee through you underwear on the toilet.

If you like these i can give you more.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #35
sexydare
Account Banned

HI I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FIRST SO I CAN PREPARE DARES FOR YOU
PLEASE POST THE ANSWERS

1) Age
2) Breast size C?
3) underwear size
4) have you ever tried a butt plug or would you consider it
5) favourite colour and type of underwear (silk, lace mesh etc)
6) do you have a partener
7) have you tried anything with a female if yes what.
8) What’s your name
9) How much do you weigh
10) Do you still attend school/college
11) What would you say is your best feature, ass pussy face, tits, legs arms etc & why
12)What colour hair do you have and length
13)What is your favourite sex toy
14) What other sex toys do you have
15) Are you shaved or unshaved
16)Have you got any see through underwear
17) Do you ever cum in your underwear, if so do you enjoy it
18) How many fingers can you fit up your cunt
Would you allow others to Nibble your tits or squeeze them
19)What was your favourite dare to date.
20) What do you prefer people to call your cunt pussy twat fanny etc (Are you affended by any of these terminology)
21) Do you have any brothers and sisters if so do you live with them, and would you do dares including them

PLEASE POST YOUR ANSWERS SO CAN DESIGN SEXY DARES FOR YOU
sexydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #36
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepinkorchid View Post
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this site, but I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm a 20 year old female who loves to be humiliated! Here are my likes and dislikes:

Likes: HUMILIATION, public, orgasm denial, pee, anal, D/s (I'm the little 's' in this scenario)

Dislikes/Limits: Getting caught/getting in trouble, scat, anything illegal, body modification, lots of pain

I live alone and have a lot of toys to play with! So, go ahead, I dare you to dare me! :-)
I hope you are useful with a needle and cotton or an iron and invisible repair! Take a pair of old jeans and make thenm into cut offs, also cut out the pocket linings and the denim behind the rear pockets so that if you put your hand inside you can feel your butt. Next, cut the thread underneath your ass/pussy where the jeans meet and fold the material back so that you can stitch it solid, this hole should be at least two inches wide. Take a bikini bra and slit the cups so that your nipples will appear when erect. Put on your highest heels, insert your butt plug or if you have them anal beads plus a vibe in your pussy and put on the shorts. then put on the bra. Now go for a walk in your mall. You may drive somewhere else first, if you prefer not to walk around your own locale, take a small purse containg some money with you and a small shoppng list, the list can contain items such as spray cream, beans, tape, whatever. Carry the purse in your bra. Everytime some one gives you change, pull your bra foward and flash your breasts as you ge tthe purse in and out. If someone asks you why you don't put it in your pockets explain that you put on an old pair of cut offs and it wasn't until you were on your way that you realised you had no pockets. With a bit of luck several things will happen. At some point your vibe or anal object will try to fall out, you must stop nad re-insert where ever you are. Before you walk into your first shop you should agitate both of your nipples so that they are erect, once you get to flashing them you will probably discover they have a life of their own. If it looks like someone might object to your fun, excuse yourself and leave immediately and find another playground, if this isn't possible but you must return home and then once it is almost dark fill the bra with ice, use the hose to wet your cut offs and edge ten times as punishment for non completion. At no time can you remove the insertions. post here or with a pm the results.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #37
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I would like to know the results of this dare also
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, orgasm denial, pee holding, peeing, public