Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
penguin13

Default Four Complete Strangers become Slaves

As I slowly open my eyes, the dark room reveals itself to me. Not knowing what happened last night. I get up with the cold tile mocking my every movement. Looking around me, I notice three strangers in the same situation as me. Going into more detail there was two girls and two guys including me. Somehow they looked more terrified then me. (If that was even possible!) Wanting to break this awkward silence as everyone stares at each other, but not wanting to be the “leader” figure. Finally the other guy stood up. He looked roughly around the age of 16 or 17, six foot, weighing in about 150 pounds. I was sensing he was a jock at his high school due to his broad shoulders and decent size muscles.

“Where the fuck are we?” asked the guy.
“I don’t know but maybe we should start off with introductions first,” said one of the chicks.
“Ok, well my name is Chuck.”
“My name is Jessica,” said the smaller one of the two girls. She looked around 16, about five foot eight inches. It looked like she had A cups, with a very nice curve on her body.
“My name is Bethanie, but you can call me Beth for short.” As she said this I couldn’t help but be hypnotized by her southern accent. Even know she was taller then Jessica by a few inches they looked twins due to their bodies.
“Well I guess that leaves me, my name’s Seth.” Now normally guys like Chuck would be beating me up due to small structure. I was 17 at five foot seven inches, weighing in at 130 pounds,
“Now do you want to answer my question?” asked Chuck.
“I have no idea,” replied both Jessica and Beth at the same time.

Chuck didn’t seem too pleased with this answer , but there wasn’t much he could do. Instead of blowing up with anger (like I thought he would), he instead starts to look around the mysterious room. With nothing else to do, the rest of us follow his lead. The room looked like someone’s basement fully equipped with a mini bar, huge television, a couch, some chairs and a bathroom. After minutes of looking for anything that would help us find out where we were, we gave up. As the others sat on the couch I went towards the door to try to open it. Like I suspected it was locked. Thinking we should just make the best of this, so I sat down with the others.

“Does the TV work?” I asked.
“Is it on?” Chuck replies in a sarcastic tone.

Instead of trying to figure out how we all ended up here, we just sat there in silence. The quietness was driving me insane. I wanted to speak but I didn’t want Chuck to make me look like a dumbass in front of the chicks. Now I usually don’t go for chicks out of my league (Actually I really don’t talk to many girls outside of my family.), but there seemed something different with Beth. She didn’t seem like any of the stuck up bitc-- girls at my school. Even if she’s not interested in me, there is a huge chance we don’t go to the same school because I have never seen her or anyone here before. Thinking about this, I decided to make a move on her. Right before I was about to speak, the door started to open, Time seemed to stop as someone was about to be revealed. Thoughts of old guys, pedophiles and hot chicks popped in my mind as I started to imagine the stranger. Hoping it was the first one. As the door fully opens, music started to play but not like any kind I have heard before. It was more of a fantasy type. The music got louder as everyone stood up. I could see Chuck starting to clench his hands into fists.
penguin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to penguin13 for this post:
Old 08-17-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Did they make a Truth or Dare version of the horror series "SAW"?

Seriously, your story starts out well. I'm glad your characters aren't at a sleepover, a party, at school, etc. This could be an interesting storyline!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
chubbsman7

Very nice beginning! I'm already interested in what's going to happen next!

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
penguin13

After a lot of intense moments, the stranger is revealed. To my surprise it was none of the previous suggestions, but a young man. He didn’t look like a pedophile but it was too soon to tell right now. He looked like he was in his young 20’s. Next to me Chuck approaches the man slowly. I knew what was going to happen and by the faces of the girls, they did too.

“So you are the one who fucking kidnapped us!” Chuck shouts to the rooftops as he swings one of his fists towards the guy. Instead of dodging it or even attempting to move, he takes the blow straight to the face. The moment the stranger falls on the ground, Chuck jumps on him and starts swinging with all his might. Once again the stranger just takes all his blows. Thoughts of Chuck killing the guy pops in my head. Knowing I needed to stop this before my ideas become reality. Quickly I run towards them and start trying to pull Chuck off. The girls must have thought a wimp like me couldn’t manage to pull him off because they ran over and started to help me. After countless minutes of struggling with him, we manage to pull him off. The moment we took him off, the stranger got up and started to laugh.

“Why are you laughing right now, you just got the shit beat out of you.” I Asked.
“Oh don’t worry about me. I will get my revenge soon enough.”
“Who the fuck are you?” Asked Jessica.
“In due time my sweet heart.”

This apparently scared her because she took a few steps back. Which just made the stranger chuckle.

“Why don’t you all sit down and we can talk.”

For some strange reason we all listened. (Ya, even Chuck!) As we all sat down, the stranger went to where he first got punched and was picking something up. I couldn’t tell what it was due to him being far away. As he got closer I was able to see that it was an Ocarina. (Don’t ask how I know what it was.)

“What the hell is that?” Asked Beth.
“It’s an ocarina,” I replied.
“Exactly but I don’t think she was asking you.”
“So are you going to tell us who you are and why you have us in your basement.”
“Well I can see someone’s a little inpatient. My name is William and I have you down here because you all did something that you shouldn’t.”

Now this response surprised us because I thought Beth was someone who didn’t get in trouble and by the looks of everyone, they thought I wasn’t that type either. I kept trying to think what Beth could have done, but I got scared by thinking of what Chuck did. (Did he kill someone, maybe he got someone knocked up and left them, or maybe he committed a theft.)

“Now I know you all want to know what Seth did but lets leave him last. How about we start off with Chuck,” said the stranger. “Now, Chuck, do you want to tell or let me?”
“I didn’t do anything bad.”
“Ok, have it your way then. I guess I’ll have to tell.”
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
penguin13

Default : (

The next segment most likely won't be up for a little bit. The reason is that I usually do this at like two in the morning, where everyone is asleep and school is starting this Monday. So I have to get back to my regular sleep schedule, but I will try to write bits in the morning and right after school. (Where no one is home.)
Old 10-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #6
penguin13

Default Yay!

Time seemed to slow down as William took his time to even say anything again. I’m guessing the suspense was killing Chuck because he said something that really wouldn’t surprise much people.
“HURRY THE FUCK UP! Tell us what everyone did, so we can get this fucking nightmare over with!”
“Oh come on, Chuck, what’s the fun in that? Anyways, when you keep interrupting me every five seconds, doesn’t help either.”
“Fine.” Was all Chuck could say but he wasn’t happy with the decision he made.
“Ok. Thanks for cooperating with me.” “Anyways, it was about two years ago when Chuck did the thing that he shouldn’t have. When I first came to this town, I didn’t know much people. However, that isn’t very strange now is it? It was the second week of school and I saw Chucky over here beating up some nerds. Not very unusual, especially, since he’s the big bad jock. Now being the good little boy I am-”
“He can’t be all that good,” mumbled Jessica.
“-I went to go tell a teacher, but I didn’t know Chuck overheard me telling. I got Chuck two weeks of O.S.S. and when he got back to school, I was put on the top of his priority list. He put my life through hell for two months. Every time I went to school he beat me up, gave me wedgies, took my clothes when I took showers during gym, took my money, you know the typical bully stuff. I could handle this stuff, but you made me so paranoid that I couldn’t do my homework. Slowly, my grades started to slip. I went from an A student to almost failing within that short period. Now the grades won’t that important, but my dad gets very angry easily and when he saw my grades, he flipped. Started taking up his old drug habits. He whooped me, burned me, anything you could do to a kid (except for rape) he did. And it’s all your fault. So let’s start this little revenge party with you.”

As he said this, he went back to the same room he emerged from. Only a few moments pass until William comes back out, but this time he comes with a single DVD in hand. We all sat in silence as William was putting the DVD in a DVD player hooked up to the TV. When he finally got it all set up, he came back to couch and sat down. He grabbed a remote from his pocket and pressed play.
“What the fuck is this?” asked Chuck.
“Shhhhhhhh! This is my favorite part,” said William in a sarcastic voice.

I couldn’t believe my eyes and by the look on everyone else’s face (Except William‘s, of course), they couldn’t either. On the screen it was just a random naked guy in a locker room, but a few seconds Chuck came in view, naked! I didn’t want to keep looking, but I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Chuck kept walking towards the naked stranger. When he finally approached him, Chuck got on his knees and started pleasing him orally. It lasted about three minutes until the guy started cumming and Chuck instantly pulled back but it was too late as the white sperm shoots unto his face.

“How d-did you get that?” asked Chuck.
“That isn’t all that imp-”
“Why the hell did you do that?” asked Beth.
“I don’t want to talk about it,”
“Oh come Chucky, why don’t you tell all of us?”
“What doesn’t stop me from jumping over this couch to where you are and just beat your face in?”
“Nothing at all.”
“Wrong answer!”

As Chuck stood up, William whispered something.

“What the FUCK did you say?”
“Me? All I said was I wouldn’t do that.”
“And why is that?”
“Well if you don’t want this video to go viral, I wouldn’t, but HEY it’s your life.”

It felt like time was slowing down as Chuck stood there, angry. Finally, he decided to sit back down.

“Good choice. Now here is my offer. You can leave here right now and this video gets sent viral or you could stay here and do everything I say, a slave if you will.”
“What would I have to do?”
“A whole bunch of various things.”
“Fine, but on one condition. After all of this you delete the video!”
“Will do.” “Now that’s one down, three to go. So, who wants to go first?”
Old 10-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
penguin13

Default Sorry

Sorry for not posting anything in a while. I have been busy with school and Halo: Reach (which is a really fun game!) I didn't want to forget about this story like I did with the others. So I will try to post more often.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
Ozpossum

keep writing and i understand halo reahc is awsome
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

This story is GREAT! Post again soon please
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #10
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Wow! I like the plot. Something different. Can't wait to figure out what these people did.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #11
ithinkiwillkillyou

Really good so far, can't wait to see more
ithinkiwillkillyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #12
penguin13

Thanks for all the comments.

“Do we have a volunteer?”
Both Beth and Jessica looked at each other with worried faces.
“Ya, I didn’t think so. How about we go with Jessica.”
“What?!?!?” asked Jessica, confused.
“What’s the matter you do you have something to hide?”
“Well no, but…”
“But nothing!” Yelled William (Which surprised all of us) “Now if that is all of the fucking distractions, we can keep going. I still got a schedule to maintain. Now I will be right back while I go get the presentation.”
As soon as William left to the mysterious room, Jessica spoke up.
“Why don’t we leave right now before anything bad happens.”
“Why, do you have something to hide?” asked Chuck.
“No, but this could end badly if we don’t leave.”
“Well I can’t leave because he will send that fucking video viral and he probably will do the same for all of you guys. Anyways I want to see what the other guy did.”
“Why do you want to see what I-”
“What are you guys talking about in here?” asked William.
As expected no one answered him, but instead we all looked at each other.
“Well that’s fine. We can just watch the presentation. Unfortunately there is no video, but we have a slideshow of pictures.”

William walks over to the machine and places a few of the pictures on it. There was still nothing displaying.
“I wonder why this isn’t wor-- OH, I forgot to plug it in.” mumbled William.

As soon as he plugged the machine in, three pictures were displayed onto the wall. There was nothing strange about these photos, it was just Jessica in her room. However, when William switched out the three photos for new ones, it showed an older guy come in. William kept switching the photos with new ones about every seven seconds. All it showed was Jessica undressing then giving the older man a blowjob. Soon they were having sex. After a few minutes William ended the slideshow. The other four of us were completely confused, throughout the whole presentation no one saw what was wrong.

“Ok I had sex with an older man, but I don’t see what was so bad about this.”
“That “older man” you had sex with was my dad. I wouldn’t care about my dad having an affair. I mean the same bag of chips gets old after a while. However, my mom found out the next day when YOU texted him asking for another “session” as you called it. When my mom confronted my dad about this he denied it and said that it was probably just a wrong number, but you see my mom doesn’t get fooled easily. So she knew he was lying, but yet she acted like she believed him. She waited for another ‘wrong number’ and when it happened again. She followed him to your house and took these photos plus many more. After that she filed a divorce and the court accepted it. You are the reason my parents are divorced, you slut!” There was anger in William’s voice as he said the last sentence.
“I ha-had no cl-cl-clue.”
“I know but if you weren’t such a huge slut. This wouldn’t have happened.” “Now I will give you the same choice as Chucky over there.”
“I don’t care if people see that. Most of the school already knows a hump-and-dump.”
“Ya, but does your parents?”
“You wouldn’t!”
“Test me.”
Jessica took a few seconds to think over her options and just like Chuck she said yes.
“Just like I thought. Now how about Beth?”
Old 10-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Nice update. Can't wait to find out what the main character did. You are very creative when it comes to what they did "wrong". Good job!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
Ozpossum

keep writing it si good
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk