Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #61
slaveandslaveonly
Account Banned

Please post again soon!

Limits:body writing, public, messy, loud, family, other people...

I have no toys.

I live with family.

Cannot do loud or messy dares.
slaveandslaveonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #62
Artooom

Heart Love it

Amazing story! Please write soon !
Artooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #63
Pineappled

Stan got up from the table and started to gather materials. He grabbed paper towels, a cup of water, cooking oil, and another spoon. He handed me the spoon, “Here use this to eat.” The spoon was relatively small, I think it was his way of making me take longer to eat. “You ready?” He asked.

I looked over to Rebecca, hoping for some reason she would stop this. As I looked at her, I realized she actually wanted to see this happen more than Stan did. I looked back to Stan and nodded.

I picked up the bowl and as I did he poured some cooking oil into his hand and lathered it up. “Spread your legs.” He commanded.

As I did I felt his oil drenched hand grab my growing cock. He started pumping away as I started eating. Lucky for me, not an hour ago Stan had already made me cum. The experience was still awful, having a beautiful girl, and a friend no less, watching as I was naked eating Mac n Cheese, being jacked off. Just typing this makes me shutter.

Eating was probably the most awkward and difficult thing to do. The food was somewhat cold, and I was kind of forced to take small bites. Chewing my food never seemed to take so long. I was about a third of the way done with my food, then I felt it. Nothing strong, but definitely a feeling from my privates. Something was coming, and I was surprised that it was.

I quickened my eating pace, frantically trying to get as much food down in one bite as possible. I felt my erection start to throb, Stan knew it too as he started to quicken his pace.

Rebecca’s eyes were focused solely on one area, her tongue licking her lips.

I kept bringing food into my mouth, one bite after another. Finally after what seemed like ages I finished. I swallowed and showed it to Stan and Rebecca.

“Wow, I didn’t think you could do it. You almost lost it there.”

It was true, I had come close. “I’m done being a slave now right?” I asked.

“Yeah, you can get dressed.” Stan replied, surprised.

I walked upstairs and went to grab my clothes. I looked in the mirror, my cock was fully erect, shining from the cooking oil. I was still wearing the collar, but I had forgotten about it. I took it off and wiped off the oil. I only had two thoughts going through my head.

First thought was, thank god I picked Stan. If I chose Rebecca I would still be their slave. Although it would have been nice to have her touch me like that, but under better conditions.

As I walked down the other thought I had was revenge.

Snapchat and Kik:Pineappled19

Fill free to send me dares or any TorD over Snapchat/Kik

Limits/Dislikes: Crossdressing, public, pain (wedgies don't count), Pee/Poop
Pineappled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
Artooom

Such a good story !!!!!
Artooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #65
Pineappled

I entered the family room and saw that Stan and Rebecca were sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down on the opposite side from them and said, “Now what?”

“We can continue playing truth or dare?” Stan replied.

“Yeah, and I’ll play too!” Rebecca added.

Truth be told I didn’t want to play anymore. I had already done way more than I could have imagined with Stan alone. However playing with Rebecca would add a new dynamic, and definitely more fun. “I don’t really want to do anymore dares today though.” I said.

Stan nodded understandingly. “Alright that makes sense, lets do a quick game then, you don’t have to take dare. We will give you a pass for today.”

For today.

“Sounds good. Who wants to start?” I asked.

Rebecca chimed in, “I will! Let’s start slow though, give me a truth.”

“Jake you can ask her.” Stan said. I believe he wanted me to dare/truth her because then I wouldn’t be able to give him any truths or dares. Wasn’t a terrible plan, but it wouldn’t work.

“Alright.” I replied, “When you came here and Stan told you we were playing Truth or Dare, what were you expecting?”

Rebecca blushed a little, “I was expecting some embarrassing dares, but I was truly surprised by how much more…. intense.. you guys play.” She laughed a little after she finished her sentence. I was a little embarrassed, but it was in the past, nothing I could do about it now. “Truth or Dare?” She asked Stan.
“I’ll take a truth.” He responded.

The little wuss. I guess he wasn’t sure how Rebecca would dare, or even truth him, so this would be interesting.

“What’s the worst dare you guys have done?” Rebecca asked.

I immediately looked down to the floor. I was trying to block out the memories of the worst dare, and here she is bringing it back up.

“You saw the worst dare, Jake being my slave.”

That wasn’t the worst, but it was pretty bad. I think Stan said this because he didn’t want to embarrass himself, nor me, with his level 3 dare.

“Jake I’m assuming you want a truth.”

I nodded.

“Alright, do you like Rebecca?”

Rebecca blushed a little. I wanted to make this answer as vague as possible. I did actually like Rebecca, she was a friend. But she was also very attractive and I would be lying if I didn’t say I had feelings for her. “Of course, who doesn’t.” I responded. “Truth or Dare?”

She took a moment to respond. “Truth please.”

“What dare is absolutely off limits for you?”

She thought about this honestly for a few moments. “I would have to say anything that involves my family. Actually, anything that involves anyone that isn’t us.”

A fair answer. I think we all agreed with her.

“Stan truth or dare?”

Stan wanted to get this game going, plus he always thought too many truths were boring. “Dare.”

Rebecca didn’t even have to think, she was waiting for this. “I dare you to strip naked.”

While Rebecca thought this was a good dare, and it was, what she didn’t know is that Stan was also waiting for this. For she had just started a brand new game of truth and dare that she could never have prepared for.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #66
Pineappled

I suppose when Rebecca said this dare it was to get back at Stan for me. That is the way I interpreted the dare back then, and now I still believe it to be true. Perhaps she just wanted to see him naked in comparison to me, that’s also probable. The one thing I do know for certain though, she was not expecting just how ready Stan was for this dare.

Nearly the second the words left her mouth Stan had already begun stripping off his clothes. He flung his shirt off where he sat, then he stood up and made eye contact with me as he took off his pants. He had a slight tent in his boxers, and when he stripped those off he had no shame about his semi flaccid monster.

“Wow.” Rebecca said, that is all she could say, and it said it all. Even at half mast Stan was clearly bigger than me, it was almost scary.

Stan sat down with his legs spread, drawing the eye to where he wanted it to go. “Jake, Truth or Dare?”

There was no way I was going to take a dare. “Truth.” I said plainly.

“What is your favorite dare, and why?”

I thought about it, I didn’t really know what my favorite dare is, especially after today. “Uhh,” I was at a loss for words, “I guess being naked. It’s kind of the whole point of truth or dare I guess. It’s an easy dare but also very challenging.”

Stan and Rebecca nodded.

“Rebecca, Truth or Dare?”

“...” She wasn’t paying attention to what I said, she was paying attention to something growing in front of her though.

“Rebecca!” I said louder to break her concentration. “Truth or dare?”

“Oh sorry! I’ll take a Dare!” She replied.

“Well, might as well do my favorite dare. Join Stan in nudity.” I dared her.

She took a few moments to process this. “Like, all the way?”

I nodded. I was nearly shaking with anticipation. This would be the first time that I saw a girl in person nude.

She stood up without saying a word and took off her shirt. Her breasts covered by a lacy white bra. She undid her bra and slid it off her arms. Her breasts were nearly perfect, not small, but for a 14 year old boy, they were a dream come true. She slowly slid her pants off and put her hands on her waistband of her panties. This was literally too good to be true. She moved her underwear down gently, I was loving each second more than the last.

Finally she revealed to us her perfect body in full. She had no hair anywhere, her entire body just looked smooth. I could feel my erection come back to full at this point.

“Stan, your turn. Truth or dare?” She said, almost seductively.

Judging by Stan’s erection, we all knew what he was going to pick.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #67
Pineappled

“Dare of course!” He said with a smile

She seemed to pause for a moment to think, but the entire time I thought she was just embarrassed to say what she wanted. “Umm,” she started, “I dare you to… uhh…”

Stan probably had the same feeling I did. We both knew that she had a dare but she didn’t want to seem too eager I guess. “Spit it out!” Stan snapped.

“I got one!” She said. “First get a paper towel roll.”

Stan and I looked at eachother, confused. He got up and grabbed a roll of paper towels.

“Okay, now slide that on your dick! If the paper towels fall off in the next 10 minutes, you fail the dare!”

I know that truth or dare is game, but this was actually funny. Stan’s reaction just made it all the better.

“Can I prepare?” He asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Can I get fully hard first?”

This question seemed to shock her. I think she thought he was already fully hard. “Uhh s-sure?”

Stan grabbed his slowly growing member and started to pump. He was being gentle but firm at the same time. After a few motions he was at his full size, and Rebecca was astounded. He slid the paper towels on his cock and started a timer on his phone.

“This is the weirdest dare.” He said.

As soon as he let go of the roll so his cock could support the full weight it fell down, almost completely sliding off. Stan told me later that the weight of the paper towels and the length of the roll made it extremely difficult.

I could tell by looking at him that this wasn’t going to be an easy task. He was at full now, and if he lost it at all the roll would fall off. Stan might have bitten off more than he could chew, and Rebecca was loving it.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #68
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep it up! Cant wait to hear more

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #69
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'm on the edge of my seat here... keep it going, I love this story!
Old 12-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #70
Pineappled

The next few minutes that passed were filled with laughter, small talk, and of course the spectacle that is Stan trying to remain hard while balancing a roll of paper towels. Occasionally the roll would start to sway and we all got really quiet, but for the most part Stan was remarkable. “How much longer?” he finally managed to ask.

Rebecca looked at her phone, “You are really close! 2 more minutes!”

Stan was visibly shaking, and his face was turning red. I can’t imagine this was an easy dare; the weight alone made this dare difficult, add on top of it the length, and the time, and it becomes a whole other level. However rather remarkably Stan survived. As soon as Rebecca called time his face lost some of the redness and the paper towels immediately fell off. He was literally holding those up with pure will.

“ALRIGHT!” He was fired up! “Jake! You’re taking a dare!”

I really didn’t want to, but I don’t think he was going to take no for an answer. “You’re sweating.” I said to him.

He paused for a moment and looked at his body and wiped his forehead. “Hell yeah I am! That was hard work, holy shit. Anyways, you okay with taking a dare?” He asked more calmly.

I still didn’t want to, but I can tell that he knew that I didn’t want to, especially with everything that has already happened. “Uhhh…” I was hesitating. I think he deserved to give me a dare. “Just don’t go overboard.” I said meekly.

Stan nodded and responded, “I’ll go easy. Jake I dare you to strip.”

I guess that was as easy as it could get at this point. My only problem is that this time I was in the presence of Rebecca. And while she has seen me naked, including today, she too was now naked. This added a layer of awkwardness because as I got up I realized I had an erection. I took off my shirt and started to unbutton my pants. I was going slowly, hoping to calm down as much as possible before the reveal, however as I was fiddling with my pants Stan said, “C’mon dude hurry up, we’ve already seen it.”

I don’t know why, but its true. Both of them were already naked, and they have already seen Stan’s erection and mine. I threw my pants and underwear to the floor in one quick motion, my boner bouncing at the freedom.

“Rebecca, Truth or Dare?” I asked as I sat down.

“Truth.”

I honestly didn’t know what to ask. I looked around, I glanced at her and she was eyeing me up and when she noticed I saw her she quickly looked away. Then a question came to my mind, I have no idea why I thought of this, and I am even more confused as to why I asked it. “Who’s penis do you like better?”

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I regretted them. Stan was smiling, but was also clearly embarrassed. Rebecca went fully red. “I uhh… I don’t know…” She stammered.

Stan stood up and grabbed me by the shoulder and lifted me up. “Here’s a better view.” Stan said proudly.

I had a nearly full erection while Stan was only at half mast, yet still my size.

“I think… I dunno. I guess I like Jake’s better, it doesn’t look as scary.”

I at this point lost it. I couldn’t control my laughter.

“Mine’s too big?” Stan asked astonished.

Rebecca had her head down but I could hear a faint, “Yeah.”

Stan was clearly in a state of disbelief. “I don’t….I don’t even…”

After I stopped laughing we decided that everyone was either embarrassed or dared enough for today and we all got dressed. Rebecca went back home and as soon as she walked out the door Stan turned to me and said, “Hey, Truth or Dare???”

Old 12-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #71
Pineappled

“C’mon dude are you serious?” I asked. “We just played a long game, plus Rebecca just left.”

“Exactly! Truth or Dare?”

He was persistent, I just wanted to get him off my back so I reluctantly replied, “Truth.”

“Now that you’ve seen Rebecca naked, and she has...erm...handled you… Did you enjoy today?”

I thought about this honestly. Everything that had happened today, it was a lot. It was an extremely long day, and it wasn’t even past 3:00 yet. “Overall no, however it was better at the end obviously.”

He seemed genuinely surprised, “Really? Only the end?”

“Yeah...” Did he want me to say I enjoyed the beginning? That was by far the worst thing I had done in my life, and he thought I enjoyed it.

“Ah, okay, sorry to hear that. But hey today’s not over yet. I’ll take a truth.”

I was getting tired of playing this game. It had gotten out of control and I wanted to stop playing. “What are you hoping to get out of this?”

“Excuse me? I don’t understand your question.”

“This game of truth or dare, you waited for Rebecca to leave, what are you hoping to get out of it?” I asked firmly. I wanted to know, I was starting to think that Stan was just playing this game only because I hated it.

“Because I thought we were having fun…” His voice trailing off towards the end.

I snapped. “Having fun?! Are you serious? Don’t you remember earlier today? All those dares that I had to do against my will.” I was fuming.

“Dude, nothing was against your will. You honestly think that if you didn’t want to do any of those dares I would force you to? We’re friends. Also judging by the constant erection you had today you did enjoy at least part of everything. Plus you never said no.”

It was true. I didn’t want to admit it, but he had a point. Neither of us said anything for a little while. I broke the silence. “Okay man, sorry. I guess you’re right. Look, I’m tired. I’m gonna go home. We will hang some other time.”

We both agreed that would be for the best and I made my way back home. For the next three days Stan and I didn’t talk at all. I had remembered the last part of the game everyday though, Rebecca’s body was in my dreams for those three nights.

On the fourth day I get a text from Rebecca, it read: “Hey, Truth or Dare?

Old 12-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #72
Nick
Distinguished Member

Looking forward for the story to heat up again

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #73
Pineappled

>“Want to meet up or over text?”
>> “Text”

I’ve never played TorD this way, also there was no way we would see eachother.

> “Truth”
>> “You play this game since last time with me?”
> “Nope. You?”

There was a pause

>> “I don’t want a truth.

I honestly didn’t know what to dare her. I have no clue where she is, what she is doing, or who she is with. All I know is that she wants to play. I decided to find out how fast we are gonna take this.

> “Take your bra off.”

There was a silence. A long silence. She didn’t respond for a while, and I was anxiously waiting for her to send something back. Did I go to far? Was it too fast? Is she with someone?

I recieved a message from Rebecca.

It was a picture of her wearing her shirt and holding a bra in her hands. I look as closely at my phone as possible and I can make out one of her bare breasts pressing against the fabric of her shirt. The picture had a caption, “Truth or Dare?”

> “Dare.”

I got a response almost immediately. “Take off your pants.”

I looked around, I was home in my room. My TV was on, and my window was closed. I walked over to my door and looked into the hallway, my mother was home but downstairs. No one else was home, and my mom is usually pretty good about knocking. I decide it’s safe enough to continue. I unzipped my pants and slid them off, I took a photo of myself in the mirror.

>(Picture) “Truth or Dare?”

A few moments later I get a response. “My dare didn’t do anything for you? Give me a harder one.”

I looked down and then at the picture, I didn’t have a bulge and I guess she was disappointed, but she definitely wanted to play, as did I.

> “I dare you to flash the camera.”

I purposely left this dare vague because I was curious to see what she would do.

Not long after I sent it I got a picture message response. I was really lucky to have a friend like her, I don’t know what I wanted, but I got a picture of her full front completely exposed. I stared at the picture for a few moments then I saw the caption, “Dare you to show me how much you like it”

Old 01-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #74
Xxxdressxxx

I love this story
Maybe, bondage, spanking, messy,pet play, anal things not listed
Pm me "sissy" and I'll wear panties for the rest of the week.
Pm me "pm me" and I'll do one of your pm me dares within my limits
Xxxdressxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:18 PM   #75
Pineappled

Naturally I was nervous. I knew what picture she wanted, but I had never done anything like this before. Sending a nude photo, that would mean she would have it forever. She could use it to make fun of me, or blackmail, if she wanted. But I remembered, I have her photo. I decided it would only be fair if I sent back the photo she wanted. I took off my underwear and walked over to the mirror, I snapped a photo and sent it to her. Not long after I get her reply.

>>”That’s more like it =) Give me another dare”

I thought about this one for a while, I couldn’t really think of anything else over texting. Finally I thought of something.

> “I dare you to not wear any underwear next time we hang out.”

It was a future dare, we hadn’t really had one of those before, I was hoping it would be alright.

>> “I will if you will”
> “Fair enough.”

That was pretty much the highlight of those dares, afterwards we went to truths for a while of which nothing was of particular importance. We did agree to hangout the next day though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk