Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Diaper_Guy

Default Diaper board game

EDIT: I will from now on post everything about development and testing of the game on my blog. The newest version of the game will still be found here!

In the atachment there is a wordfile. It's a print and play boardgame which is very much controlled by a dice, so ill just put it here. Rules are included, if you have any questions about the game, post here or send PM.

PS: I have to admit i haven't tried the game myself as i don't have any working printer, so ill be glad for any feedback.

Tell me how it went!

Warning: I don't know how much you might have to drink in the game as i have not played it. It's you responsibility not to drink to much or do anything else that could hurt you. I wont take any responsibility if you get hurt playing this game. It's untested!

Feel free to come with improvements and ideas!

UPDATE 12/10-12:
So I managed to print the game today, so i could finally test it. (The people who posted here might see it in their inbox. I got the surprise cards called getdare. I also changed the signature, but cant see it. Any ideas why this is happening? Until it works ill also post it in the bottom of this post.)

I got 6 on rolling for length (30 rounds), but had to reduse it as i don't have enough time. So I decided to play 5 turns without doing things that increase length of game.

In the first round I already had to drink like 1L, so I followed my own warning and decided to drink less (First 1/2, then 1/4 of what was written).

I also got some shitty rules:
- The one that reduced the fields i could move to 1,2 or 3.
- I had to pee every round in a time limit of 1 minute.
- I could not change before 3 rounds after other rules allowed it (Got this at round 2, so couldn't change before end).
- I also got the 2 of the "freeparking change"-card where I had to do a lot of shit on every free parking field or move back fields. This made me notice that this in combination with rule 1 on level 3 above would lead to a game which increases in length by 6 rounds pr. round you move. Not good.

I also got a punishment that I have to wear diapers in D6 (1) * 2 + 2 = 4 days. Then in a week i start wearing diapers for the amount you send me.

Please tell me if you agree to the points above. As said this is a game in development so it has a few errors.
Thanks!

---
For every PM I get saying "Diaper <Number from 1 to 5>", that many hours will be added to the time I have to spend in diapers.
Attached Files
File Type: doc DiaperGame.doc (156.5 KB, 1625 views)
File Type: doc DiaperGame 2.doc (165.5 KB, 1377 views)

Last edited by Diaper_Guy; 10-13-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Diaper_Guy for this post:
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
Mirena

Very Very Great
Mirena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
codymich
Distinguished Member

Wow, it looks like an amazing, well thought-out game. If only I were into diaper stuff haha. The concept is very good though. I'll consider making a different version someday

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
Diaper_Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by codymich View Post
Wow, it looks like an amazing, well thought-out game. If only I were into diaper stuff haha. The concept is very good though. I'll consider making a different version someday
As i said i have not been able to test it, so this is only a game showing the concept. It will probably need a lot of changes. Feel free to make your own version. I might try it

TRY it sometime and give FEEDBACK!

Thanks!
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I downloaded this game to my smart phone and I like it. Too bad I don't have diapers right now, otherwise I would play it right now.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #6
kaliara

Wow I read over the game and the directions and absolutely loved it. I dont have a way to print it out so I am just randomizing what cards I get with a number generator.

Some of the day lengths are a little long and add up quick but I can adjust that on my own accordingly. I cant wait to see what the finished product would look like.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #7
shepdl7

Pencil

This is an awesome idea, but personally I think its set to take a long time. I did a quick trial without actually doing anything but moving my piece and seeing what happened. I ended up getting the I can only move 1 spot at a time very fast which would be very boring since it take the excitement of rolling out of the game. It also causes you to hit all of the spaces meaning I hadn't gone 2 rounds before I had all my rules filled and leveled up. I would have had to take 2 hours off already and am at 29 rounds. The punishment cards also seem pretty difficult. It would be nice if the game could be set up the be realistically done within a few hours to a couple days max. I also think there could be more surprises. I don't mean to hate because already this seems like a great idea and you put a lot of work to simply creating the document much less actually figuring out all the rules and whatnot. (I couldn't access the blog at the time of writing this so if there is an updated version that addresses these issues sorry)

not sure: bondage, edging, cum, crossdressing.

Limits: Full public, scat play, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee.
shepdl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #8
JTN2010

Agreed. It's a really cool idea and diaper stuff is hard. For me ideal would be like a game that takes most of a day and maybe alternate rules to speed it up or slow it down.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, board game, diaper, dice, die