Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #16
jaws1971ad

Send a message via Yahoo to jaws1971ad

I hope you enjoy the add on fun at dinner tonight with your friends and your fun Friday.
jaws1971ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #17
piggypigbe

Default I fucked up

I asked for punishments for being neglectful of my GetDare and then slacked off. I'm very sorry, sir.
Ive been a very bad girl and havent checked my calendar in a few weeks. Therefore I am re-pledging myself to the calendar. Fill it up with demeaning, degrading tasks for a stupid worthless slut like me. I need to be kept humiliated, teased and punished for being such a GetDare slacker. Control me. Make me cry and beg for mercy.

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, spanking, assfucking, facefucking, enemas
Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock
Limits: Public, easting shit, pics, blood, guts, food stuffs etc etc etc

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
piggypigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:53 PM   #18
piggypigbe

Thank you Holydiver69 for such a long, detailed, grueling punishment. Friday night is going to be hell. I'm scared and excited.

Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #19
piggypigbe

My punishment started Friday night with my "enema bath." As soon as I got home from work, I stripped and put on my ring gag. I began to drool as I mixed the soapy enema. I took it on the bathroom floor. It was so much water and I felt as if I was going to burst as soon as I took it. Slowly, I got up into the tub and pressed my face to the drain. I had a pair of dollar store hand cuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. On my knees in the tub, I knew it was going to be a battle. After about a half hour, I was panting. Some had started to leak from my ass and was trickling towards the drain. I lasted another fifteen mintes before I lost it. A long stream squirted from my ass and began to flow towards me. I tried to get up but I couldnt get the handcuffs off. The enema hit my face and i lost the rest. More came at me and I couldnt stop it from flowing into my open mouth. I tried spitting it out but i couldnt with the gag. I was forced to taste my own mess for the next 45 mins, covered in shit and water. I cleaned up and took a break.
At 6, I replaced my ring gag and gave myself two supposities. Bending over, I gave each 250 smacks with a brush. Nice and hard. It was so sore. I lubed up my plug and took it, letting it spread my hole nice and wide. Then I gave myself 200 strokes with the cane. By the end, I was yelping and panting. I wont be able to sit for a week!!
Next I unplugged and took two bananas up the bum. I felt so full. I replaced the plug and inserted a bar of soap into my mouth. Nose to the wall, I stood in the corner for twenty minutes, with my nipples clamped. I was supposed to use a corner time program but my computer was out of juice. Whoops.
I really needed to go by the end of this and practically ran to the toilet. I released the banana and gave myself a large cold enema. It was supposed to be 12 ice cubes and crushed ice but i was out. Sorry. I laid on my back in the tub with my ass in the air. GOD. IT WAS AWFUL. I made it five minutes before I couldnt take it anymore and released. I squirted everywhere. On my tits. On my face. In my hair. In my mouth. I rinsed off and rinsed out my mouth and delivered fifty smacks to my pussy. OUCH! My pussy and ass were so sore!!! Thank you for punishing this pig.
At 8, I had a half hour of assfucking. My ass was nice and clean from all my enemas and I got nice and wet while I played with my ass.
At 8:30, I switched the toy to my throat and gave it head for thirty minutes. I love the taste of my ass. I gagged and drooled everywhere like a good slut.

Thank u for punishing me. I am still looking for punishments for Sunday and next week.
I will report about saturday later on.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-06-2016, 06:16 AM   #20
Gymlado

I'm not sure which time zone you are on, but I added your Sunday morning. I look forward to reading your report
Gymlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:07 PM   #21
piggypigbe

Default Saturday report

At 9:30, I stripped off my pjs and a put a marker in my bottom to write "I am a filthy pig slut" Man did that take forever. I wrote it out eleven times before it was legible.
I gave myself a large enema. It filled me deep and immediately I felt so full. Ugh!! I wrote slut pig on my asscheeks and got in the tub. I yanked my toes and said the "this little piggy" rhyme. Thank God i didn't lose any water. UGH I WANTED TO RELEASE SO BADLY. I took my plug and began to play with my clit vibe until I came. It felt so good. I forgot to post my most humilating moment tho. Whoops.
I got back into the tub and forced the ass beads into my hole. In and out. I couldn't hold it anymore and the enema poured our of my ass. I cleaned up and put the plug back in.
At 3:30, I took a small enema and had to retain it for 10 mins. Next, I took a big soapy one. I was supposed to hold it for 20 mins while holding my cheeks apart but started leaking after 10! And released early, sorry sir.
I took a larger icy enema and plugged myself. I oinked and crawled and snorted around the bathroom for ten minutes before I couldn't hold it anymore. I was supposed to last for 30. After that, I was plugged with toothpaste on my plug. I hate that!! Oh how it burned. I was practically begging for another enema!!! I humped the edge of the bathtub until i edged three times.
After this, i cleaned out the toothpaste with an enema before my next task.
At 6:30, I took two suppositories and replugged my asshole. I wasnt sure how long to hold it, so I held it for two hours before I really really really had to use the toilet.

Thanks for punishing me! Sorry for failing a few tasks.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #22
JustVisiting

Added for this Monday-Friday. Have fun.
JustVisiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 05:34 PM   #23
laney

Added Monday workout.
laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 03:08 AM   #24
sir stefan
Account Banned

Added a punishment, be sure to report
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #25
piggypigbe

Default Sunday report

I started my morning at 7:30. I dran as much water as possible. Then striped and put on my ring gag. I rubbed toothpaste on my pussy! Fuck. it burned! And smacked my pussy five times with my wooden spoon. It need not help the burning. I rode a buttplug until I edged one. I tried for a second edge and couldnt get there. I got on all fours and took a big soapy enema. Immediately I felt full and needed to go. I put on a pretty pair of lace panties and gave myself a deep wedgie. I tried to edge again, but couldn't. I was too uncomfortable with the enema. I got into the tub and put my face to the drain. I really didnt want to shit in my lace panties and tried to hold it. After a big cramp caused by the soap, I lost my enema and shit my panties. Enema water and shit rushed towards the drain and I felt the all too familar taste of it through my ring gag. my face and tits were covered. I just wanted it to be over and pushed, trying to empty my bottom. it rushed faster towards me and I got a mouthful, no matter how i tried to avoid it. Ick!
I rinsed off washed my mouth and went back to bed.

Thank you for punishing this pig slut!!

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-08-2016, 10:21 AM   #26
piggypigbe

need dares for wednesday. help a slut out

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-08-2016, 11:16 AM   #27
Gymlado

Wednesday added. I look forward to reading your reports this week
Old 03-11-2016, 12:07 PM   #28
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

I've added some torment to your Friday, I'll be looking forward to the report piggy.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM   #29
piggypigbe

need tasks for thursday, saturday and next week. Make this slutpig cry.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 03-17-2016, 10:47 AM   #30
Gymlado

Where are your reports from last week piggy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, punish, schedule, spanking