Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-25-2018, 05:23 AM   #1
professor

Default punishment for naughty slave m/f EXTREME!!

So, you might be make your master angrey by doing something but don't worry i will make you regret.
This punishment is already at extreme level so if you are a rookie move back. This punishment is long and time taking it depends how long your master wants you to perdorm this or if he is seriously angry with you and ordered to complete whole task, then you will feel like hell in the end. It will be better if you record all this task becuase someone should check that you haven't skip or not done any work properly.
FIRST READ THE WHOLE PUNISHMENT THEN ONLY START DOING.

So lets go with the PUNISHMENT:

clothes are shame for slave so no clothes for you to wear. It will be good if you do this punishment in a room locked. Now take the best tool you have to spank. But before spanking gag your self with your one day old used piss socked pantie or underwear in your mouth and tape your mouth nicely. Keep sucking your piss. Feeling uncomfortable? Now put as many ice as you can in your ass. Make it full and make sure that not a single drop of water comes out. Now tie your legs and knees with your balls for male and nipples for female and now bend over facing to walls in corner. Now start spanking your ass untill your ass cheecks become red as blood. Don't stop for more time only 3 sec break is allowed. Keep spanking hard harder and harder please note that take care of your skin. Think what you did and you are regreting for what. Now when your ass is red stop spanking and start pinching your nipples straight 500 times hard now put clamps on it and try to put some weight on it not too much. Just as you can bear. Now squirt all ice water on a bowl and gargle with that water after removing your gag. Now start jumping jump 100-150 times and then spank that clamps to make them remove. Now take a candle and light it. See that the burning temperature of that candle should be 100 to 110 degree celcius only. Now cover your nipples with wax, feel each drop pour on your genitals area. Cover your balls with wax for male and your boobs for female. Now leave that candle and wax as such. Now take the longest and biggest dildo of your and suck it. Suck it evenly. Lubricate it well and now start fucking your anus slow 100 times while counting a loud and 200 fast repeat this 10 times. Now take out the dildo. Female should do 5 times in ass and 5 times in pussy. Male should not touch your penis till now.
Now put chilly sauce in your ass and repeat above task of fucking your ass 5 times. Now feeling real bad? Now fill up your ass again with ice and make sure not a single frop comes out. Now coming to your most ironic part of bodies. Slap your pussy and balls. Spank it 200 times hard. Now for girls fist your self and keep on fisting for 10 mins. For boys edge your dick for 10 mins. Now stop both. Take any kind of balm and now do the same thing fisting and edging. For 10 mins. Now your ass and ironic parts will be shivering. If not it will later. Now if your have vibraters or stuff like that starting from low to high put it in your pussy and male in there ass after squirting the water out in bowl don't do anything i will tell you later. Now insert vibrater inside and starting from low to high keep it there for 30 mins. And now start edging for 30 mins as per speed of vibrater. When its on low edge slowly and when its high edge fast. And if you cum in between 30 mins don't stop preserve it in another bowel. After completing this 30 mins and feeling very sorry for starting this, so let me tell you we are on the half way. Now drink your cum like a dog if you did. If not moving on. Now starting from the first task you have to everything at same time.let me cut short for you.
Gag your self with your another pantie or underwear in your ass waters socked and tape your self. No ice this time. Take same dildo and spanking tool. Now put toothpaste, chilly sauce and ginger in your ass and start fucking your ass with one hand spanking your ass with other. You can do this thing at same time by keeping your dildo on wall and fucking your self by wall Lol. Now keep fucking your ass until your ass become red again. After turning your ass red pour candle wax on your red ass. So its about to finish this punishment. Now write " slut says sorry" on your stomach area. Now male wear a bra and pantie tie your legs and collar your self stand in front a open window wearing something on your face to hide it. Stand there for 30 mins. Girls put a small tape on your nipple collar yourself kneel down on floor spreading your legs and arm up behind your head. make sure that you both genders that you inserted vibrater in your ass and pussy on high for these 30 mins. Now after this 30 mins clean everything from your body. Take a cold water shower. Feel ever part of your body that suffers so much of pleasure. Now after having the shower drink enough water to full your bladder. When you feel urge to pee at max. Go out in the garden or backyard where hardley anyone can see you. Go naked and pee like dog. And come back write " i am real nasty slut, please forgive me master" 500 times on notebook. Now cum 4 times. Take only 15 mins break after each orgasm and drink it all at once. Feeling good. If yes you are really a strong slave. If not you are done with your experience. You don't need anything else lol. If you want to report me just write how it was, i don't need full discription. I know how it will be. Contact me through kik only.

Thanks for reading.

Dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/2YSR

Kik: mountainisthebest

Likes: bdsm,pain and pleasure, piss play and control,cum denial and play,bondage,humiliation,nipple play,ice,anal,light cbt,etc..

Limits: scat,public,blood and extreme pain,family and friends,blackmail,suicide and illegal.
professor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to professor for this post:
Old 01-30-2018, 10:41 PM   #2
kalipygos

I'll do it next time I am naughty or might even go naughty for the challenge of it
kalipygos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:57 PM   #3
VUnder

Good to know there are some actual harsh punishments going around.
VUnder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk