Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2023, 11:35 AM   #1
playgrace

Female 25f - looking for 48hr tasks/challenges/rules

Came back from a three-day trip where I couldn't get off and been casually edging for a few hours, and thought - what better time to play around with having some proper rules for a little while when I'm already pretty wound up?

Looking for tasks to complete and rules to follow while I'm at home for the next 48 hours

Approx 9pm Sat - 9pm Mon, UK time, where I'm not at work and am home alone, will need to leave the house on occasion and have a range of chores/errands/tasks to get done

Already planning on orgasm denial for all 48 hours, but also open to things like:
  • edging challenges/rules or no-touch rules
  • what to wear (or not wear) at home
  • oral/anal training (nothing extreme for the anal training! severely out of practice and I do have to sit down at work for the rest of the week)
  • rules around furniture usage/sleeping arrangements
  • self-bondage
  • "when X then Y" type tasks - do something every time I complete a chore, move between rooms, every hour that passes etc

It's 7:30 currently so I'm giving myself a couple of hours to get ideas before hitting start on my timer. I might modify any suggestions to make them fit around still being able to run errands and work on things, eg I can lock on heels but not freeze the keys since I need to go out, but I'll let people know if I do (and will accept additional rules/punishments in exchange)

I have: vibes (inc. magic wand), dildos (inc. bad dragon, suction cup), plugs, gags, blindfold, cuffs, collar+leash, lingerie, corsets, leather chastity belt (not suitable for all-day use)

likes: self-bondage, edging, denial, corsets, tasks/training
limits: public, face, mess; some physical limitations for stress positions
playgrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, home alone, orgasm denial, rules to follow, self bondage