I'll toss in my normal max to to both sit spots, those without max do 200

This should be with a hairbrush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Aaaa, cannot resist,....
Just in case mr spanker shows some mercy,
Complete that to 200 each.

If he already gave you, no more needed
Since Sir_Stefan gave me the rules of 200 per sit spot (like the devil himself), I completed this by bending over the back of my couch, with my bath brush, and spanking myself that way (pretty much how I always spank myself).

Thank you both, Sir_Stefan & MrSpanker, for the spanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This one is only for hornyyoungslut:
You're much too lucky but now it seems like you pushed your luck.
No spoilers this time, only snaps
Let's say warm up your fot soles with 50 spanks with a wooden spoon to each. After you finished wait 2 minutes and continue with 50 wet rubber band snaps to each foot sole. Do them slowly. One spank per 3 seconds.
When you finished continue with your nipples: 50 wet rubber band snaps to each. And finally again 30 snaps to each of your foot soles.
Two days recovering for your feet should be enough.
I wish you a lot of fun
I am NOT too lucky I just know common sense

You call that a warm-up? That was like the grand finale and you STILL wanted more than that. To make this is as simple as I can, those "warm-up" foot sole spanks were HELL. I appreciated that two minute transition though, it was nice.

But then after that, I hated it. Wet rubber bands are fucking hell. And you made me do them slow, so now my feet have stripes on them and are sore. AND I have to wear heels for work. I could kick your ass right about now.

The nipples were better than the feet, I can tell you that. I hate nipple play because they're extremely sensitive to touch, but it was WAY better than those killer foot snaps and spanks. To say the least, I was not happy to finish it off with that.

Now, my feet hurt like hell when I walk, and I have to go to a meeting today with my boss and some investors, so thank you for making me want to kill myself later today (not literally). Really looking forward to it

Thank you Sir for the task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staminatrain View Post
Don't be sad.
Do the same task again, but this time you can choose how you divide the snaps/slaps yourself. Tell us how you divided them.
Thank you for being OH SO kind and allowing me to divide the spanks up myself, but sadly, I only did one foot spank and one foot snap.. Oops.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:25 PM   #1368
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Since Sir_Stefan gave me the rules of 200 per sit spot (like the devil himself), I completed this by bending over the back of my couch, with my bath brush, and spanking myself that way (pretty much how I always spank myself).

Thank you both, Sir_Stefan & MrSpanker, for the spanks.

Thanks hornyyoungslut, i appreciate your dedication
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:41 PM   #1369
cutcords

36 on each buttcheek with a belt, for everyone!
Old 03-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #1370
Staminatrain

Quote:
Thank you for being OH SO kind and allowing me to divide the spanks up myself, but sadly, I only did one foot spank and one foot snap.. Oops.

Being cheeky, are we?
Spank yourself in 5 different spots, 20 times per spot. For each spot, use a different spanking implement which you have never used before: for example, if you have ever spanked using a wooden spoon, this disqualifies all wooden spoons.

Report on which implements works the best.
Staminatrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #1371
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Thanks hornyyoungslut, i appreciate your dedication
Dedication to what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcords View Post
36 on each buttcheek with a belt, for everyone!
I decided upon using my spiked belt for these spanks.

Thank you for the spanks Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staminatrain View Post
Being cheeky, are we?
Spank yourself in 5 different spots, 20 times per spot. For each spot, use a different spanking implement which you have never used before: for example, if you have ever spanked using a wooden spoon, this disqualifies all wooden spoons.

Report on which implements works the best.
I'm not sure what you meant. But I figured you just wanted me to disqualify the last spanking implement I used, after I used it.

So, I started with a wooden spoon for the first 20 spanks to my right sit spot. Then I chose upon using my bath brush to complete the 20 spanks to my left sit spot. Then, my hairbrush for 20 spanks to the apple of my left ass, and my leather belt for 20 spanks to the apple of my right ass, and lastly, my spiked belt for 20 spanks to my boobs.

Thank you Sir for the spanks.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 03-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #1372
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I am NOT too lucky I just know common sense

You call that a warm-up? That was like the grand finale and you STILL wanted more than that. To make this is as simple as I can, those "warm-up" foot sole spanks were HELL. I appreciated that two minute transition though, it was nice.

But then after that, I hated it. Wet rubber bands are fucking hell. And you made me do them slow, so now my feet have stripes on them and are sore. AND I have to wear heels for work. I could kick your ass right about now.

The nipples were better than the feet, I can tell you that. I hate nipple play because they're extremely sensitive to touch, but it was WAY better than those killer foot snaps and spanks. To say the least, I was not happy to finish it off with that.

Now, my feet hurt like hell when I walk, and I have to go to a meeting today with my boss and some investors, so thank you for making me want to kill myself later today (not literally). Really looking forward to it

Thank you for this report. I woul love to let you repeat this one just to read another one like this. It's nice to read them when you're upset
You own a spiked belt and didn't tell us that earlier??

Everybody please do the following:
Get naked, stand with your legs spread and bend over. Touch the ground with your non dominant hand but try not to bend you legs. Spanks each of the following spots 50 times (or max, if max is lower than 50): Sit spots, Ass cheeks, inner thighs, breasts and pussy. After each set of spanks edge one time but don't change you position

Special only for hornyyoungslut:
Get a feather or something else that is very soft and spank each of your foot soles 25 times. But stay in the same position (yes, you may lift the one foot, that you have to spank). If you have to lower your foot before you have done all the 25 spanks you can stop and have to do 50 spanks to the foot sole with a wooden spoon, but you may do it in any position you want.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares

Last edited by saxel; 03-05-2016 at 03:40 AM.
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:45 AM   #1373
saxel
getDare Addict

Weekend spankings for everyone:

Lay on your back, naked. Spank each of your breasts and your belly 50 times (or max if it's lower than 50) with a wooden spoon. Edge once and do 10 rubber band snaps to each of your nipples and your clit. Another edge. Now pull one of your legs to your upper body and give 50 spanks to your ass cheek, inner thigh and your sit spots with a wooden spoon. Edge once and repeat this with the other leg.
When you finished all your spanks edge twice without using your hands in any way (this includes holding or inserting anything).

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 03-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #1374
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank you for this report. I woul love to let you repeat this one just to read another one like this. It's nice to read them when you're upset
You own a spiked belt and didn't tell us that earlier??

Everybody please do the following:
Get naked, stand with your legs spread and bend over. Touch the ground with your non dominant hand but try not to bend you legs. Spanks each of the following spots 50 times (or max, if max is lower than 50): Sit spots, Ass cheeks, inner thighs, breasts and pussy. After each set of spanks edge one time but don't change you position

Special only for hornyyoungslut:
Get a feather or something else that is very soft and spank each of your foot soles 25 times. But stay in the same position (yes, you may lift the one foot, that you have to spank). If you have to lower your foot before you have done all the 25 spanks you can stop and have to do 50 spanks to the foot sole with a wooden spoon, but you may do it in any position you want.
I assumed you wanted me to do the first task as well. But maybe if you checked out my profile a bit more, you would know that I have a spiked belt

The First Task:

Getting naked was and is never an issue. I'm pretty much always naked. So I started by bending over and touched the ground with my left hand without bending my legs and began the spanks, that I assumed you wanted to be done with my hand.

Of course, after each set of spankings, I spread my legs and rubbed myself to the edge of an orgasm without every going over, but a few times, I thought I had a ruined orgasm instead of a denied orgasm, but I didn't.

Thank you Sir for the spanks and edges.

My Special Task:

I assumed you wanted me to stay in the same position from the above task, so that is what I did. I opted on using this random brush I have in my apartment that's meant for exfoliating the skin but it is still extremely soft. I lifted up my left foot and began spanking it with the brush. I have very good balance so I did not lose my balance and was able to spank my left sole with no trouble, except for the uncomfortableness of the foot spanks, of course. I finished the first 25 spanks and moved to the other foot, while keeping my balance. Again, it was very uncomfortable, as all foot spankings are to me, but I was able to get them all done without losing my balance.

Quote:
Weekend spankings for everyone:

Lay on your back, naked. Spank each of your breasts and your belly 50 times (or max if it's lower than 50) with a wooden spoon. Edge once and do 10 rubber band snaps to each of your nipples and your clit. Another edge. Now pull one of your legs to your upper body and give 50 spanks to your ass cheek, inner thigh and your sit spots with a wooden spoon. Edge once and repeat this with the other leg.
When you finished all your spanks edge twice without using your hands in any way (this includes holding or inserting anything).
I started laying on the floor, naked, of course. I held my left boob and began to spank it 50 times with the wooden spoon. I tried to space out the spanks, so my boob would be covered in red/pink marks. Once the first 50 were done, I switched to my right boob and did the same process. When both boobs were spanked, they were a nice pink-ish red colour.

Due to me being sick and stomach pains, I skipped out on the belly spanks. I did not want to make the pain worse. For my negligence, feel free to give me a punishment, but nothing too vigorous please.

After the tit spanking, I spread my legs and rubbed myself to the edge of an orgasm. Once I reached the edge, I held it there, and right before I went over, I immediately picked up the rubber and snapped it 10 times on my clit. The pain was enough to stop me from going over the edge and not even be close to the edge. After the 10 snaps, I moved onto each nipple, snapping each of my sensitive buds 10 times each. I kept my legs open so I could easily edge again, adding to my frustration.

Grabbing my right leg, I brought it to my torso and wrapped my arm around it, keeping it secure. I grabbed my wooden spoon and began to spank my ass cheek. After the spanking from earlier, each stroke stung a little bit after the impact. Once all 50 strokes were done to my ass cheek, I moved onto my sit spot, which was just a bit below my ass cheek. That spot is always sensitive, as you may now, and it still stung a bit to spank that region but all 50 strokes were done to my sit spot, and finally moving onto my inner thigh, which was the most sensitive of the 3 spots to be spanked. When I finished spanking myself on my right leg, my ass cheek, sit spot, and inner thigh were bright red.

I let my right leg fall down on the ground and spread my legs in order to rub and bring myself to the edge again. After edging myself, my horniness increased, as well as my frustration, but I had to continue, so I lifted up my left leg, secured it in place, and repeated the same spankings on my ass cheek, sit spot, and inner thigh, just as I had done to my right leg.

Once all spankings were completed, I placed my hitachi on the floor, plugged it in, and turned it on. I lowered myself down so only my pussy connected with the hitachi and I immediately was on edge. I held the first edge for as long as I could, then got off, breathing and making sure that I don't even have a ruined orgasm. I straddled the hitachi for the last time and reached the edge for the last time and turned it off.

Thank you Sir for the spankings and edges.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #1375
smartguy80004

Been a long time since I posted here, so I will go with the spanks that I hate the most.

I want 30 to each sit spot, and 30 to each inner thigh. Use a wooden spoon or the flat side of a hairbrush. At least I gave you choice on what to use right?

My AMA blog. My PM Dares.

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, Pain, Body Writing, Clothing Restrictions

Limits: Public, Social Suicide, Animals, Kids, Blood

Toys: Nipple Clamps, Ball gag, Handcuffs, Female Clothes
smartguy80004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #1376
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I assumed you wanted me to do the first task as well. But maybe if you checked out my profile a bit more, you would know that I have a spiked belt

The First Task:

Getting naked was and is never an issue. I'm pretty much always naked. So I started by bending over and touched the ground with my left hand without bending my legs and began the spanks, that I assumed you wanted to be done with my hand.

Of course, after each set of spankings, I spread my legs and rubbed myself to the edge of an orgasm without every going over, but a few times, I thought I had a ruined orgasm instead of a denied orgasm, but I didn't.

Thank you Sir for the spanks and edges.

My Special Task:

I assumed you wanted me to stay in the same position from the above task, so that is what I did. I opted on using this random brush I have in my apartment that's meant for exfoliating the skin but it is still extremely soft. I lifted up my left foot and began spanking it with the brush. I have very good balance so I did not lose my balance and was able to spank my left sole with no trouble, except for the uncomfortableness of the foot spanks, of course. I finished the first 25 spanks and moved to the other foot, while keeping my balance. Again, it was very uncomfortable, as all foot spankings are to me, but I was able to get them all done without losing my balance.

I started laying on the floor, naked, of course. I held my left boob and began to spank it 50 times with the wooden spoon. I tried to space out the spanks, so my boob would be covered in red/pink marks. Once the first 50 were done, I switched to my right boob and did the same process. When both boobs were spanked, they were a nice pink-ish red colour.

Due to me being sick and stomach pains, I skipped out on the belly spanks. I did not want to make the pain worse. For my negligence, feel free to give me a punishment, but nothing too vigorous please.

After the tit spanking, I spread my legs and rubbed myself to the edge of an orgasm. Once I reached the edge, I held it there, and right before I went over, I immediately picked up the rubber and snapped it 10 times on my clit. The pain was enough to stop me from going over the edge and not even be close to the edge. After the 10 snaps, I moved onto each nipple, snapping each of my sensitive buds 10 times each. I kept my legs open so I could easily edge again, adding to my frustration.

Grabbing my right leg, I brought it to my torso and wrapped my arm around it, keeping it secure. I grabbed my wooden spoon and began to spank my ass cheek. After the spanking from earlier, each stroke stung a little bit after the impact. Once all 50 strokes were done to my ass cheek, I moved onto my sit spot, which was just a bit below my ass cheek. That spot is always sensitive, as you may now, and it still stung a bit to spank that region but all 50 strokes were done to my sit spot, and finally moving onto my inner thigh, which was the most sensitive of the 3 spots to be spanked. When I finished spanking myself on my right leg, my ass cheek, sit spot, and inner thigh were bright red.

I let my right leg fall down on the ground and spread my legs in order to rub and bring myself to the edge again. After edging myself, my horniness increased, as well as my frustration, but I had to continue, so I lifted up my left leg, secured it in place, and repeated the same spankings on my ass cheek, sit spot, and inner thigh, just as I had done to my right leg.

Once all spankings were completed, I placed my hitachi on the floor, plugged it in, and turned it on. I lowered myself down so only my pussy connected with the hitachi and I immediately was on edge. I held the first edge for as long as I could, then got off, breathing and making sure that I don't even have a ruined orgasm. I straddled the hitachi for the last time and reached the edge for the last time and turned it off.

Thank you Sir for the spankings and edges.

Thank your for this excellent report. I only found "belt" at your likes/dislikes/limits blog entry. Maybe I will try to find the spiked belt tonight.

I didn't thought that even the foot spankings with a soft implement are that uncomfortable for you. But congratulation that you made your special task.

It's okay that you skipped the belly spanks if you didn't feel well. I won't give you any punishment for this.
But I have the feeling the denial part of the tasks was sometimes really hard for you. Maybe I should pay more attention on this in the future (and of course your feet )

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 03-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #1377
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank your for this excellent report. I only found "belt" at your likes/dislikes/limits blog entry. Maybe I will try to find the spiked belt tonight.

I didn't thought that even the foot spankings with a soft implement are that uncomfortable for you. But congratulation that you made your special task.

It's okay that you skipped the belly spanks if you didn't feel well. I won't give you any punishment for this.
But I have the feeling the denial part of the tasks was sometimes really hard for you. Maybe I should pay more attention on this in the future (and of course your feet )
You're very welcome Sir. I don't believe I listed it in my toys, but it is an implement option for some of my PM dares.

Foot spankings are just not my thing. They're weird. Like, I already hate feet, so it's just uncomfortable to me.

Thank you for not punishing me for skipping out on part of the dare. But yes, the denial is pretty hard for me. I haven't cum in a while, you can thank JaysonClaims for that but I'm not gonna die over it.

23.f | straight | owned

denied by daddy.

Old 03-06-2016, 03:22 AM   #1378
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
You're very welcome Sir. I don't believe I listed it in my toys, but it is an implement option for some of my PM dares.

Foot spankings are just not my thing. They're weird. Like, I already hate feet, so it's just uncomfortable to me.

Thank you for not punishing me for skipping out on part of the dare. But yes, the denial is pretty hard for me. I haven't cum in a while, you can thank JaysonClaims for that but I'm not gonna die over it.
I just found it
But that won't save your from more spankings here. Your reports are just too good that I would voluntarily waive them.

For everybody:
Today you got some more freedoms for your spankings: You have max*10 or 500 spanks if you don't have a max. You may spank each part of your body you want as often as you want. The only rule is, that you have to choose 10 different body parts, 10 different implements (do max/50 spanks with each) and edge once after every 50/max spanks. But you're not allowed to edge twice the same way.
Please report which body part got how many spanks, which implements you have used and how did you edge.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
Old 03-06-2016, 11:40 PM   #1379
saxel
getDare Addict

For a good start in a new week:

Sit down naked, cross legged. I want max or 100 (if you have no max) spanks at your breast with a wooden spoon. Respectively 1/4 above, under, left and right of your nipples. While you do this draw circles at you areola around your nipples with a soft implement like a feather or something else.
When you're finished do 20 snaps with a wet rubber band to each of your nipples.

If your birthday is or was at a weekend this year:
Max (or 100) spanks to your left inner thigh and your left sit spot with a wooden spoon. Edge after every max/4 (or 25) spanks.

If your birthday is/was not at a weekend:
The same but with your right leg.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to saxel for this post:
Old 03-07-2016, 12:41 AM   #1380
Roseoreilly

Hey! I'm in. Max=35

Interested in/willing to try/not opposed to: mouth soaping, hot sauce, anal, kneeling on rice

Limits: knives, blood, scat, messy, public, pictures/cam, illegal, body writing, bruises

Denied by guys: 32
Roseoreilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking