Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2017, 08:33 PM   #1
phantomsub

Default punishment dinner 27/f

Hi everyone,

I've been extremely busy recently and I've been putting off grading essays that I said I would grade for one of my jobs. I have 56 essays left, and on average (if I'm hauling through them) I can do 10 an hour. I really don't want to grade them, but the students needs their essays back. I'm asking for a punishment dinner for not finishing the essays tonight.

As it is a punishment, pee is 100% on the table for including. So is eating nothing. I will be drinking water, milk, and/or juice while grading - this is non-negotiable.

I have pasta, rice, mac n' cheese, smoothies (frozen fruit, protein powder, and usually juice but sometimes milk), bread (including tortillas).

Please feel free to come up with different punishments in increasing horribleness based on a percentage not finished (so if I finish only 10% the punishment should be significantly worse than if I finish 90%). It's 8:30pm where I am right now, so that means if I grade fast I'll be finished at around 2am. I haven't eaten since about 3pm. As I will be going to sleep as soon as I'm done grading (however much I finish before being "done"), please keep in mind that if making dinner is a long process for the earlier/worse punishments that's fine, but the easier punishments also need to take less time to prepare as I have to be awake again tomorrow morning at 7am (and then work two full shifts) - so I need more than a couple hours of sleep.

Hopefully this makes sense. Please have fun with it and make my punishments bad enough that I stay focused and finish my grading. THANKS

EDIT: for fun, if you want to set a number of glasses of not-pee (water, milk, or grape juice are my current choices)to drink an hour so I have "supplies" for dinner, feel free. I'm not great at holding - but I'll do my best. If I'm unable to hold the whole time, I'll pee into a bottle to save for dinner. Feel free to decide if I should put it in the fridge or keep it with me and let it be room temperature

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can

Last edited by phantomsub; 07-20-2017 at 09:12 PM.
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:06 PM   #2
SafetyBiscuit

If you do the average this hour just put a piar of sweaty socks into the protien powder and drink but if you dont you must drink the protien with the socks then take the socks and put them in the next thing you drink
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:09 PM   #3
phantomsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
If you do the average this hour just put a piar of sweaty socks into the protien powder and drink but if you dont you must drink the protien with the socks then take the socks and put them in the next thing you drink
So like, drink the smoothie through the socks? what if I keep going after the hour is up (as is my plan). I'm not planning on eating every hour, just once I've stopped grading for the night.

likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha

Old 07-20-2017, 09:14 PM   #4
SafetyBiscuit

Just put them in the cup for the protien after you drink the protien the next drink (like water or juice) should also have the same socks in them
Old 07-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #5
phantomsub

Quote:
Just put them in the cup for the protien after you drink the protien the next drink (like water or juice) should also have the same socks in them
I think I understand, but the protein powder is a dinner choice, not a while-I'm-still-working choice. I want to be hungry while I'm grading as an additional punishment for putting this off. If I drink protein powder, I won't be hungry.

Old 07-20-2017, 09:18 PM   #6
SafetyBiscuit

Oh ok well just put the socks in your drink now then put them in the protien if or when you drink it
Old 07-20-2017, 09:20 PM   #7
phantomsub

Quote:
Oh ok well just put the socks in your drink now then put them in the protien if or when you drink it
ok...thank you

You can pick what percentage of completion you think deserves sweaty sock protein powder as dinner (which realistically is not that much substance, so I definitely won't be "full").

Old 07-20-2017, 09:22 PM   #8
SafetyBiscuit

Lets say around 30%
Old 07-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #9
phantomsub

Sounds good!

I just looked through my laundry hamper, and it seems like the only pairs of dirty socks I have I didn't get sweaty or wear them for a long time...I do have some pussy-juice laden underwear though haha

Old 07-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #10
isitlogical

For every number corrected less than 15 per hour (5 more than your average) spank your clit that many times with a spoon
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:53 PM   #11
phantomsub

Done!...well...will do haha

Old 07-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #12
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Boil yourself portion of pasta in pot 1/2 filled when you stop. For every 10% missing from 100%, replace 1 dl of water with pee. If you haven't got enough pee, take away 3 dl of water.
If you have bellow 90% when you finish eat pasta with your hands
If you are bellow 80% eat it with your hands behind your back
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:32 PM   #13
phantomsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
Boil yourself portion of pasta in pot 1/2 filled when you stop. For every 10% missing from 100%, replace 1 dl of water with pee. If you haven't got enough pee, take away 3 dl of water.
If you have bellow 90% when you finish eat pasta with your hands
If you are bellow 80% eat it with your hands behind your back
Excellent. Thank you! Just to clarify though, when you say "below 90%" do you mean less than 90% graded?

Old 07-20-2017, 11:59 PM   #14
temp_igen

While grading the essays, you should be kneeling on the floor with rice under your knees.
temp_igen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:05 AM   #15
phantomsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp_igen View Post
While grading the essays, you should be kneeling on the floor with rice under your knees.
This honestly isn't what I'm looking for tonight. I'm looking specifically for food regulation, not pain.

Advertisements
Kink Talk