Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Celebrities

Just a few questions on which celebrities you would like to... um... do stuff with Try to think of a different celbrity for each question, but you can use th same more than once (as it will probably be quite difficult to use a different one for each.) Try and say why for aswell please

EVERYBODY
1. Which Female celebrity would you like to date?
2. Which Male celbrity would you like to date?
3. Which Female celebrity would you like to share a bed with?
4. Which Male celebrity would you like to share a bed with?
5. Which Female ceebrity would you make out with?
6. Which Male celebrity would you make out with?
7. Which Female celebrity would you like to have sex with?
8. Which Male celebrity would you like to have sex with?
9. Which Female celebrity would you like to slap?
10. Which Male celebrity would you like to slap?

MALE
If Straight
1. Which Female celebrity would you like to finger?
2. Which Female celebrity would you like to eat out?
3. Which Female celebrity would you like to give you a handjob?
4. Which Female celebrity would you like to give you a blowjob?
5. Would you ever have a longterm realtionship with a Male celebrity, who and why?
If Gay
1. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a blowjob?
2. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a handjob?
3. Which Male celebrity would you like to give you a handjob?
4. Which Male celebrity would you like to give you a blowjob?
5. Would you ever have a longterm realtionship with a Female celebrity, who and why?

FEMALE
If Straight
1. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a handjob?
2. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a blowjob?
3. Which Male celebrity would you like to finger you?
4. Which Male celebrity would you like to eat you out?
5. Would you ever have a longterm realtionship with a Female celebrity, who and why?
If Gay
1. Which Female celebrity would you like to eat out?
2. Which Female celebrity would you like to finger?
3. Which Female celebrity would you like to finger you?
4. Which Female celebrity would you like to eat you out?
5. Would you ever have a longterm realtionship with a Male celebrity, who and why?

To answer my own...
EVERYBODY
1. Which Female celebrity would you like to date? - Jade Goody (cus I think she needs a real man at the moment)
2. Which Male celbrity would you like to date? - Stephen Fry (cus he's funny and clever, I would imagine he is great company)
3. Which Female celebrity would you like to share a bed with? - Tyra Banks (Cus she is gorgus)
4. Which Male celebrity would you like to share a bed with? - Elijiah Wood (Cus he looks nice to hold, and seems realy nice)
5. Which Female ceebrity would you make out with? - Hannah Montanna/Miley Cirus (You get the best of both)
6. Which Male celebrity would you make out with? - Mitch Hewer (He only seems capable of kissing)
7. Which Female celebrity would you like to have sex with? - Honestly None, but if I had too, Emma Watson, just cus I like her in Harry Potter
8. Which Male celebrity would you like to have sex with? - Daniel Radcliff (He is actually amazingly good looking)
9. Which Female celebrity would you like to slap? - Vennesa Ann Hudgens (I can't stand her, I dunno why)
10. Which Male celebrity would you like to slap? - Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter - he just has one of those faces)
MALE
If Gay
1. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a blowjob? - Zac Efron (He is fine)
2. Which Male celebrity would you like to give a handjob? - Nicholas Hoult (Cus i could teach him a thing or two)
3. Which Male celebrity would you like to give you a handjob? - Mitch Hewer (I think he could manage it pretty well)
4. Which Male celebrity would you like to give you a blowjob? - Zac Efron (If you've seen Hairspray, during the song 'I can hear the bells' he licks his hand and his tounge looks huge... thats why)
5. Would you ever have a longterm realtionship with a Female celebrity, who and why? Nopee

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk