Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #61
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

Well...Atleast now we know you didn't dissapear lol
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #62
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part XIII

Jackie was getting used to the semi hunched over stance where her arms were used to cover her breasts and pubic area. She relied on some backdrop but was less concerned that her butt was exposed for some reason. This was the position Jackie found herself standing in after having the huge anal extender inserted into her rectum. But this time the multiple insertions and extractions of the large rubbery device had left her asshole throbbing and she was well aware that her backside was exposed. Also the 5 inch long and 3 inch wide device was stretching to its limits this already sore organ. The professor and his graduate students were again analyzing the biometric results from the sensors placed on Jackie's body. Sam was being as attentive as he could be but this time Jackie didn't feel like small talk. Try as she may, Jackie couldn't get the idea of the size of the plug in her butt out of her mind. In an attempt to be nice to Sam, Jackie asked "So what's next for me Sam?" Sam replied "I'm not sure but I'd bet that Will will be next." Sam was correct. While each experiment was uniquely designed to each participant there was a certain pattern to the ordeals. As the group broke up, Will walked over to Sam and the two spoke quietly. Sam returned to Jackie's side. "Alright Jackie, I was right. The next ordeal will be Will's. Come with me, we need to go back to the platform with the trapeze system." Jackie complied and accompanied Sam back to the platform. The recent memory of the pain the clamps had caused to her nipples, clitoris, and labia was suddenly in the forefront of her mind. "It's not going to involve clamps, will it Sam?" Jackie asked. "No its not that" replied Sam.

Jackie stepped up on the low platform still covering her front with her arms. Will met them there and Dr. Jones walked over holding what appeared to be a camera tripod. Sam positioned Jackie as he did before with her feet near the restraining clips on the floor. Jackie hated this position because it separated her legs enough to expose her. This time, with the large plug in her butt held in place with duct tape, when she spread her legs and the tape pulled at the fine hair that surrounded her butt cheeks and anal area. Jackie winced. Sam attached the clips to Jackie's ankle restraints. Sam took lowered the trapeze via the remote control that Bryan used and, standing in front of Jackie, took her hands and attached them to the ends of the bar. Jackie heard the winch pull up the pulley that involuntarily raised Jackie's arms above her head. Reg Jones and Will stood in front of Jackie. Reg Jones explained the next ordeal to Jackie. "Jackie, in this ordeal we will kick it up an notch. Will is going to administer a spanking but this time it is going to be with this Scottish Tawse." (Doctor Jones held up a leather belt that was split in half for the lower 3/4s). Jones continued "This is harder that the softer leather paddle than Will used before and it will feel significantly different. But at the same time I am going to place this vibrator under your clitoris so you will have clitoral stimulation while feeling the pain from behind." Reg Jones took the tripod with the large headed vibrator attached to the top and placed it in front of Jackie. Looking down, Jackie could see he adjusted it so that the head seemed to be a bit higher than the apex of her legs at her already sensitized labia. The professor motioned to Sam by pointing his thumb upwards and Jackie heard the electric motor of the pulley engage and the bar rise up even higher. Jackie's arms when up and when they were stretched to their limit she stood on her tip toes to alleviate the pressure. Dr. Jones placed the tripod and vibrator between Jackie's legs with the vibrator directly under her private parts. Jackie heard the motor again but this time the bar was being lowered. The pressure relieve on her arms Jackie realized that the 3 inch diameter head of the vibrator resting again the entire front end of her labia. She felt the familiar coldness of the lubricating jelly that was amply used at the laboratory. Jackie, still on her tip toes, began to tire and she lowered herself down so the vibrator was exerting mild pressure on her privates. The intense pain from the clamps had already greatly subsided so there was only minimal discomfort. Reg Jones donned a pair of latex gloves and told Jackie to take a deep breath. Naturally Jackie complied as she was getting used to taking orders from this group. With his fingers, he separated Jackie's larger outer labia so that they encompassed the head of the cold vibrator head. "This will allow the vibrator to rest fully against your clitoris and labia minora" said the professor. Jackie was mortified. This middle aged man had again manipulated her genitals but this time she was fully exposed and didn't have the comfort of the leather table to cradle her.

Will walked behind Jackie on the platform. He was holding the tawse. Jackie craned her neck to see what he was doing but was constrained by the restraining devices. Sam took up his position with his computer in front of Jackie. The videographer girls were positioned to video her face and her rear. Without warning and via remote control, she felt a low hum and slow vibration in her pubic area. Her eyes rolled up into her head as even in her embarrassment from being totally naked and exposed the vibrations gave her pleasure. She could feel her natural lubrication beginning to flow from her vagina. Again without warning or a word, Jackie heard a crack and felt a sharp pain as the leather belt-tawse struck her buttocks. Jackie's eyes, closed in the pleasure of the vibrator on her clitoris, opened suddenly as the pain of the leather stung her rear. Instinctively Jackie tried to move forward. The slight movement that would be allowed by the restraining system had the effect of pushing Jackie's genitals into the vibrator. Suddenly the pleasure turned into pain as the vibrations increased on this sensitive organ exponentially. Jackie reacted by moving her body as far back as the restraints allowed and the painful vibrations again became pleasurable. WHACK!, another blow to her rear. Again, she moved forward and again the pleasure from the vibrator became pain. The hum and vibrations started to get louder and more intense. Jackie could see Dr. Jones with the remote control in his hands. "Damn" she thought, "he's making this more intense." When Jackie was in the "resting" position, the vibrations on her labia and clitoris felt good. But Jackie found there was a pattern. Will struck her with the hard leather belt once every 10 seconds. Sam, standing in front of Jackie an the floor below the low platform was noticing that the pleasure areas of Jackie's brain would peak between the whacks but the pain areas dominated when the crack of the tawse hitting her skin was heard and went even higher as her clitoris was pushed into the vibrator. He also noticed that the pleasure increased since Dr. Jones made the vibrations more intense. After nearly 5 minutes or 30 strokes, Jackie was feeling her rear heating up. Sam noticed that her perspiration levels were rising and this was evident by the glistening moisture forming all over her naked body. This level of pleasure and pain continued for nearly 10 minutes meaning that Will had administered at least 60 strokes. Jackie's butt was throbbing. And her anus was in pain because with each blow Jackie would instinctively clench her butt cheeks forcing her sphincter muscle to clamp down on the rubbery butt plug. Sounds of pleasure alternated with sounds of pain emanated from her mouth. In her head the alternating pleasure and pain was beginning to cause conflict. Jackie's entire body was in conflict. She opened her eyes in periods of pain and closed them in periods of pleasure.

After around 10 minutes, during a period of time when Jackie's eyes were open, she noticed that Reg Jones was about to increase the vibrations once again. As the electric motor on the vibrator began to hum loudly and the vibrations were actually shaking the legs of the tripod placed between Jackie's spread legs, her entire body started to shudder. There was a brief respite from the whack's on her ass but after a few moments they began again. "Oooooooooooooooooow" Jackie wailed with the next whack. She leaned forward to the now intense pain on her clit. The last one hurt more than all of the others. Not only had something happened to make the pain more intense, but the frequency doubled to about one stroke every 5 seconds. The conflict in Jackie's head had prevented her from now distinguishing between pleasure and pain. Her body was convulsing and the sweat was now dripping from each sweat gland. Jackie's vaginal lubrication was now trickling down her legs. Her eyes remained closed because the perspiration on her brow was stinging her eyes. Jackie ceased making sounds of pain and the sounds of orgasm continued whether she was being hit or not. Sam took notice that only the pleasure area of the brain was now being stimulated. After around 10 more minutes (meaning another 120 strokes), Jackie felt the whipping stop and the sounds and vibrations from the vibrator wedged between her legs stop. The convulsions and shuddering continued until Sam stepped up on the platform and removed the tripod. He wiped her face with a soft towel and used the remote control to lower her arms. Jackie's tense body relaxed. She wanted to fall to the floor but summoned the energy to keep standing. After removing her wrist clips, Sam placed a large terry-cloth bath towel over Jackie's shoulders and bent down to undo the restraining clips on her ankles. Sam rose and used the towel to dry the perspiration from Jackie's body. A few hours ago this would have embarrassed Jackie, but the feel of the comforting hands on her shoulders and back calmed her a bit. The towel brushed against Jackie's butt and the mere feel of fabric made her wince in pain. Jackie's butt cheeks were throbbing but she still had no idea what it looked like back there. "Dry your front off Jackie, I need to take the towel away" said Sam. "Can't I keep it for a while" asked Jackie. Sam shook his head indicating no. After removing the towel, Sam helped Jackie off the platform and to proper chair at the edge of the room. "You'll get more than a few minutes to rest Jackie. This ordeal was particularly stressful. You can sit here for a while" Sam explained. Jackie lowered herself onto the chair. As her butt touched the soft upholstery on the seat of the chair she jumped up with a scream. "Oooooooooooooow" Jackie cried. Standing upright and no longer hiding her nakedness, Jackie turned to look at her behind. She saw a swollen mass of bright red throbbing flesh. She took her hands and brushed her fingers over her butt cheeks. She could feel the ridges of the welts that were made as each stroke of the leather belt hit her soft skin. Sam quickly returned to Jackie when he saw her pain. He had what looked like a pillow in his hands. "Oh I should have warned you. This is why you now have an upholstered chair. You'll be very sensitive there, especially on the area with welts. I brought you an ice pack which will cool down the skin and lower the swelling. Just sit down slowly. The pain will subside." Sam placed the large ice pack on the seat. Jackie lowered herself again more slowly this time. The pain on her butt was still but the cool of the ice pack was anesthesizing the skin. Jackie still had pain from the large butt plug still in her anus. There was pain from the intense vibrations on her labia and clitoris. But the pain from the beating on her skin was subsiding.

Dr. Jones walked over to where Jackie was sitting. She resumed her seated fetal position to hide her nakedness. "Hi Jackie, how are you feeling?" Jackie nodded and whispered "okay." Reg Jones continued "I want to explain what happened to you during that ordeal. As you know, the vibrator began by giving you sexual pleasure and the tawse administered the pain. As the vibrator intensity increased we had to change the tawse to one with a harder leather because your skin was becoming de-sensitized. I know you started to confuse the difference between pleasure and pain. At that point you crossed what I call the pain-pleasure threshold. Your brain could not distinguish the difference between the two stimuli. Some people go over to the side of pain. You subconsciously chose to treat all stimuli as pleasure. Its a common reaction that helps people deal with extremely painful situations such as hostage situations, etc. This discovery this early in the experiment gives us much information on how to modify future ordeals. Rest here for a while. You have been through a lot." Jones turned and walked away.

Jackie sat there and didn't know whether she wanted to thank the professor or cry. "Modify future ordeals? Chose pleasure? What is he talking about" Jackie thought. She was soon to find out.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:08 PM   #63
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I don't know what happened but I posted this chapter last night and it wasn't there now.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #64
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

no prob. thought I was either drunk or crazy.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #65
pokermaniac1122

ah jack i saw your new post and i thought it was more of the story
pokermaniac1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #66
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part XIV

Jackie was surprised how long she was allowed to rest after the last ordeal. The coldness of the ice pack she was sitting on was subsiding but so was the pain on her skin. “Sam was right” she thought, “the ice did help.” She closed her eyes and tried to think. It was hard to recreate in her mind what had happened. She didn’t realize that the multiple stimuli were wreaking havoc with her brains ability to distinguish pain from pleasure. Jackie tried to sort out the events of the day so far. “I wonder what time it is?” she thought. Jackie knew it must be before one in the afternoon because they hadn’t broken for lunch yet. With her eyes closed she was able to find some comfort within her own mind. Sure, she still was keenly aware that there was a baseball bat-sized silicon plug in her butt and the pain from the intense vibrations on her private parts persisted. But Jackie was also surprised at how quickly the pain could subside. What she couldn’t get out of her mind was how her body involuntarily reacted at the certain point where she was unable to distinguish the difference between pain and pleasure.

Jackie was startled when Sam touched her shoulder. She had been too deep in her own thoughts to hear his footsteps across the grey painted concrete floor. “Jackie, its time for the next ordeal” he whispered tenderly. Jackie lifted her head and groaned. “Already? I need a rest” she whined. “This will be your last ordeal before lunch” Sam explained. “That must mean its nearing noon. Have I been here for four hours?” Jackie asked. “Yes” replied Sam. “Are you hungry?” “No not really. I just hurt like hell” Jackie replied. Despite the casual banter, Jackie was still uncomfortable with her nudity. But like the good Christian girl that she was she generally obeyed authority and, for today at least, she had yielded authority to this group. Sam asked Jackie to follow him. She rose and followed to the site of her last ordeal—the platform with the trapeze. Jackie was so deeply in her own thoughts that she failed to notice that Sam had added a new device on the platform and reconfigured the trapeze. The bar to which her wrists had been attached was gone and two canvas straps in the shape of hoops were in its place. In the center of the platform was a half cylinder covered with a black vinyl material, a beige colored ridge along the center and a rod protruding from the center. Rachel and Dr. Jones met them at the platform.

“Jackie, this is a new device at the Center” explained Dr. Jones. “We have generally made all of our equipment but this is something that will suit our purposes exactly. It is called a Sybian. It is designed to give women simultaneous clitoral and vaginal orgasms. This device will form the basis of your next ordeal. Do you have any questions?” he asked. “Ah, what’s a vaginal orgasm?” asked Jackie. She was aware of orgasms before she arrived at the Center because she had on occasion masturbated. But that only was done with her fingers stimulating her clitoris and rubbing her nipples under the covers of her bed at night. “Ah yes,” sighed Dr. Jones. “You are all very new to sex aren’t you? Women have the ability to experience at least two distinct types of orgasms: clitoral and vaginal. As their names refer, one is generated by stimulating the clitoris and the other is generated by stimulating the vagina. This machine stimulates three ways: it delivers intense and concentrated clitoral stimuli, it will stimulated the are between your vagina and anus called perineum, and it stimulated the inner walls of your vagina by rotating a plastic dildo inside. I’ll let Rachel take over from here.”

Rachel continued. “Jackie I need you to come with me.” The pair walked toward the lithotomy table leaving the men behind. Jackie cringed at what was going to happen here. “I think we talked about how the average vagina is about 5 inches from the opening to the cervix and only the lower third has nerve endings. I’ll need to determine how deep your vagina is and if I can find the location of your G-spot” explained Rachel. “Gggg-spot?” asked Jackie. “Yes” continued Rachel. “Your G-spot, named for its discoverer Professor Graffenberg, is a place in a women’s vagina where intense orgasms can be generated. While the entire lower third has nerve endings, the most are found in this space. Not everyone has one and we don’t know why. But if you do, we want to concentrate some ordeals at this location specifically. Now hop up on the table so I can try to find yours." Jackie sat on the edge of the table. She wouldn't have minded except all her moves were recorded by either Dina or Deanna. "Sit back and lie down Jackie" Rachel instructed. Rachel took each of Jackie's feet and placed them in the stirrups. "Now slide down until your butt is just off the table." Jackie again complied. She hated this position. She was so exposed. This time, the duct tape holding the oversized butt plug pulled at her anal skin. Rachel donned a pair of latex gloves and applied lubrication. She moved her stool right up to Jackie's butt and placed her middle and index fingers past Jackie's vaginal lips into her vagina. Despite the fact that she had been violated by the artificial penis and the piston machine, she was still rather tight. Even two small fingers put pressure on the virginal vaginal walls. Her fingers inside Jackie, Rachel explained "the G-spot is usually found right behind the pubic bone. So I will run my fingers along the anterior wall of your vagina." Jackie could feel Rachel's finger run up her vagina over the bone in front of Jackie's pelvis until she found the area of course tissue that characterizes the G-spot. "There, I found it. Rachel moved her fingers up and down rapidly. Jackie uttered "oooh" in a high pitched voice. "That was weird. Is that what its supposed to feel like?" asked Jackie. "Yes that's it. I've never experienced an orgasm from there myself, but I have found mine and it is a different sensation." Rachel extracted her fingers and quickly measured the distance from where her fingertips encountered the area and where the were at the opening of the vagina. She assisted Jackie's legs off the stirrups and helped her sit up. I think we're ready for the ordeal now.

The two women walked back to the platform and the professor and Sam. Jackie walked in her usual covering motion. The arrived at the site and Rachel reached into the accessory case accompanying the Sybian. She examined a few of the penis-like accessories and chose one that was about 4 inches long and 2 inches across. "This will do" said Rachel. She attached the accessory to the vertical shaft that was sticking out of the beige ridge-like part along the top of the device. She attached it firmly and said "Jackie, this vertical part will rotate to stimulate the interior of your vagina. If I measured correctly, it will hit your G-spot exactly. This horizontal part will vibrate and stimulate your perineum and the comb like part on the front will do the job on your clitoris. Get her ready Sam." Sam lowered the pulley now attached with the canvas straps until they were 3 feet or so above the floor. "Get up on the platform Jackie" he instructed. As Jackie was stepping up, Sam continued "According to the manufacturer, this is meant to be sat upon. But Rachel believes that there is no guarantee that it will make full contact with your body. So we devised this approach." Sam directed Jackie to stand directly behind the machine. He asked her to move her hands from in front of her private parts and breast and place them by her side. He looped the canvas straps under her arms and said "Okay, now you should relax." Jackie tried to comply was couldn't understand what was happening. Sam raised the pulley and Jackie rose 2 feet in the air. She was hovering 10 to 12 inches above the machine which was placed on a sturdy stand. He directed her body via the pulley system to be directly over the penis-like insert. Rachel, standing directly in front of the machine and Jackie's hovering body took her still gloved hand and said "okay Sam, lower her slowly." Jackie looked in bewilderment and amazement as her body started to be lowered on the insert. She was about to be impaled on this modern version of ancient torture. Rachel, bent down looking up at the opening of Jackie's vagina, directed the dildo into Jackie's orifice. The pulley finally stopped when the full weight of Jackie's 110 lb. body was resting on the working parts of the Sybian.

The device was sort of like a saddle and Jackie had ridden horses for years. She knew that without stirrups balancing on the machine would be difficult. Once her body was fully engaged on the machine, Sam put tension on the pulley so that Jackie was being held upright by the canvas straps. Rachel picked up some sort of a controller and turned a dial. The horizontal portion of the device began to vibrate. Jackie felt the sensation from her clitoris in the front to her anal area. To her surprise, the vibrations continued up the plug still in her anus. Rachel turned the second dial. The vertical dildo inserted into Jackie's vagina began to rotate. It provided a strange sensation to Jackie but each time it swept past the front near her pubic bone she felt the intense stimulation of the G-spot. The vibrations and rotations were mild and slow at first, but as Jackie's body adjusted Rachel turned up the dials to get greater and greater vibrations and faster and faster rotations. Within minutes and well before the maximum was reached Jackie had her first orgasm. It was a familiar clitoral orgasm. This was recored on Sam's computer via the sensors placed on Jackie's body. Very soon after, Jackie experienced her first vaginal orgasm. Jackie ooohed and aaahed with pleasure. As the vibrations increased in intensity and the rotations increased in speed the orgasms were more and more frequent. Jackie couldn't tell it but Sam could see that the full cycle of orgasm from excitement to plateau to orgasm to resolution every 3 or 4 minutes. Soon, as the machine reached maximum, Jackie was experiencing simultaneous (clitoral and vaginal) multiple orgasms characterized by the last three stages repeating themselves in rapid succession. Soon, Jackie's ooohs and aaahs turned to screams and screeches. Jackie hated the way she was behaving but she had no control her the reactions of her body. At one point, Jackie looked into Rachel's eyes and begged her to stop. "Pleeeeze Rachel, please stop it" she said. Rachel shook her head but did not answer. The ordeal lasted for nearly 30 minutes at full power. Sam was recording an orgasm based on the electrical impulses from Jackie's body and brain every 2 minutes from her clitoris and every 3 minutes from her vagina. That would mean Jackie had over 25 orgasms in the course of this ordeal. That did not count the ones she had at the beginning before the machine was at full power. After the machine was turned off, Jackie's body still was quivering and quaking. They left her on the machine suspended by the straps until her body fully resolved from the multiple orgasms. As she calmed down, Sam repeated the procedure in reverse. As the pulley lifted Jackie from the vertical insert, a loud popping sound was heard by all, like a cork being pulled from a bottle.

The pulley fully extricated Jackie from the machine and placed her in the original position behind the Sybian. As the pulley placed her feet on the floor, Jackie's legs buckled under her. Everyone rushed to Jackie's aid and were surprised by the reaction. It seems that over thirty minutes of continual orgasms had temporarily interrupted Jackie's brain from being able to process stimuli from any part of her body except her genitals. Sam lifted Jackie in his arms and carried her to the utility table. He placed her on her side where she assumed the fetal position still shaking and quivering. It was lunch time and Dr. Jones feared that Jackie would go into shock. He ordered Sam to cover Jackie with a blanket and "keep an eye on her." Jackie looked up at Sam with a puppy-dog look and whispered "is it over yet?" Sam could only reply "be still Jackie, its the lunch break. Rest, because you're going to need it later."
Old 04-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #67
Monk_born2live

Makes for a great read. Keep it up!
Old 04-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #68
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

excellent!! Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #69
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I'm at the midpoint in the story and I have more scenarios but I am wondering if it is getting tedious. Does it need a plot twist or is the plot still working?
Old 04-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #70
sweetart

well the "lunch" should add a break in any monotony that might have started to form

Limits: pee/poop, food insertion/food play, family, too public, full nudity without closed doors or shut windows, & no access to buttplugs/vibes/dildos. (sorry)

PM me with dares. Be Creative! Turn me on. Make me wet. (owned) and no, I do not have msn or aim! I have email, that is all.

Thanks guys! xoxo Sweetart
sweetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:00 AM   #71
fire

Your story is fantastic and the plot is still working. Are you planning on continuing with it?
fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #72
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
Your story is fantastic and the plot is still working. Are you planning on continuing with it?
i know, it has been a long time now!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #73
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
i know, it has been a long time now!!
I'm going to try to post an installment tonight. I'm a student and its the end of the semester and I'm very busy. Thanks for putting up with my tardiness.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #74
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part XV

Jackie felt comforted under the cover of the warm blanket that Sam had covered her with and knowing that Sam was watching her. Throughout the experiment, Sam was never too far from his computer and the lines and squiggles that represented Jackie's vital signs. There was some comfort too in the beep, beep, beep that represented Jackie's heart beat. She was still shaking but not spasmatically as before. She was still whimpering and sighing. She recalled that the beep.....beep.....beep seemed to be going at breakneck speed during the height of her orgasms while on that dreadful machine they called the Symbian. She closed her eyes and tried to rest but that only brought up images of the series of ordeals she had endured.

Dr. Jones returned to the table and Jackie could overhear him speaking to Sam. "How is she doing?" asked Jones. "Not too well" whispered Sam (although Jackie could hear his faint voice). "Her heart rate and blood pressure has not stabilized and her brain waves are all over the place. I'm afraid that she's not benefitting from the rest she needs for the second session." "Okay, Call Mrs. Jones, she'll know what to do" instructed the professor. Sam dialed a number on his mobile phone and what seemed like seconded to Jackie Mrs. Jones appeared. Jackie opened her eyes and tried to lift her head but the professor's wife said "lie still sweetie, I'm going to give you something to help you rest." She walked around the table and Jackie could feel the blanket being lifted in the area of her butt. "What are you doing" asked Jackie in an agitated voice. "I'm giving you a mild tranquilizer to help you rest" replied the older woman. Instantaneously, Jackie felt a pin prick in her right butt cheek. She instinctually clenched her muscle and was reminded of the huge latex butt plug still duct taped to her anus. Moments later despite fighting the feeling, Jackie felt herself drift off into a dream-like sleep.

Jackie had horrible nightmares during this time. She dreamt of the ordeals that she had subjected herself to by signing the agreements to be part of this scientific inquiry. She also dreamt that there was a extraordinary amount of additional activity around the laboratory. Jackie was unaware of the time as she was waking from this state. Sam, again at her side, asked her how she was. "I'm doing better" Jackie replied. "May I have some water." Sam quickly provided Jackie with a bottle of vitamin water. "Do you want something to eat" he asked Jackie. "No" replied the girl. "I don't really feel hungry. But Sam, can I ask a question?" Sam nodded yes. "How long was I out? I had a strange dream that there was a lot of activity in the lab and that there were men in suits milling around" Sam answered "You were out 2 hours. Dr. Jones thought it best if you rest and delayed part II. It's common to have strange dreams under the mild sedative Mrs. Jones administered. She's a nurse so she knows what she's doing." "I don't know" responded Jackie. "It seemed so real. I even heard a foreign language being spoken. Oh well, I guess you're right."

Sam asked Jackie if she wanted to sit up, She asked him if she could have the robe she wore at the beginning of the ordeals. He quickly fetched it from the other side of the room and helped Jackie rise. Sitting on the edge of the table she was again reminded of the butt plug. She threw the robe over her shoulders and stood up to alleviate the pain. "Sam I need to ask you something but I'm embarrassed" Jackie whined. "What is it Jackie" replied Sam. "Sam, I have to go to the bathroom." (Jackie thought it odd that she was embarrassed to ask that question given all she had been though and how much of her Sam had seen.) "Oh that's okay Jackie I'll walk you to the toilet" said Sam. "No" continued Jackie. "I have to, you know, GO to the bathroom and I have this thing in me." "OooH" Sam replied. Let me get Rachel." Sam walked out of the big room through a doorway off to the side where Jackie assumed the others were eating lunch. She saw Rachel, without her white lab coat, accompanying Sam back to the table. "Sam tells me you need to relieve yourself." (These people had such nice words for everything thought Jackie.) "I think the plug has been in long enough to loosen your sphincter. I can remove it now and you can go." Rachel instructed Jackie to face the table and to bend over completely. The ever attendant Sam positioned at Jackie's head. Rachel raised the robe that Jackie was wearing to reveal her buttocks. Rachel put on the latex gloves and Jackie felt her picking at the edges of the duct tape that was now secured to Jackie's skin. "This may hurt a bit" said Rachel. "On the count of three, take a big breath. One, two, three." At that moment, Rachel ripped the tape off in one motion. Jackie screamed in pain and stood up hopping around. The tape had been firmly attached to Jackie's butt cheeks and the area between her anus and vagina. As the tape was removed it removed all the small hair that mammals have even around their anus and pubic area. "Okay if you'll bend over again I will remove the plug. One, two, three" and Jackie felt the wide middle of the butt plug stretch past her anal sphincter pulling it out beyond its normal state. As the plug came out, so did a large amount of gas in the sound of a large, extended and wet fart. "Oh my!" exclaimed Jackie. She quickly stood and felt the wetness covering her inner thighs. Jackie had again soiled herself but this time with excrement. Sam accompanied Jackie to the toilet where she had changed out of her cloths just hours before. As they passed the door where Sam had gone to get Rachel, Jackie thought she heard laughter but didn't pay it too much mind.

The couple walked into the the toilet area and Sam put down the seat for Jackie. She sat down and, realizing that Sam was not leaving, said "can I have some privacy?" "No Jackie" replied Sam. "I'm sorry but I have to remain with you. Its for insurance reasons" explained Sam. That seemed to make sense to Jackie but she still felt strange pooping before a boy. When she was finished she realized there was no toilet paper and asked for some. "Oh don't worry about it" said Sam. "This will be better." Sam produced a wash cloth dripping with warm water. "Turn around, I'll wipe you off." Jackie turned a deep shade of scarlet as the boy not much older than her was wiping the poop that ran down her legs from before and from her butt crack. The warm water felt good on her tortured anus and Jackie felt guilty for feeling this pleasure. "Let's go out now. They are going to want to continue the ordeals." Sam led Jackie back out to the big room and Jackie was surprised to see some new equipment. "What are they going to do with THAT?" asked Jackie. As usual, Sam didn't answer leaving Jackie to speculate what torture was in store for her next.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:27 AM   #75
pokermaniac1122

Loved the edition, keep it up please! Write more!
pokermaniac1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk