Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #181
kinkyasiangirl

when are u gonna post next part of the story!!! hurrrry
kinkyasiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #182
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

Update the story please q.q
Old 03-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #183
Brockport2013

Send a message via ICQ to Brockport2013

Please keep this going I'm completely hooked!!
Brockport2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #184
I Be Drk

Wondering if this is going to be updated, I miss reading it all.

https://bdsmtest.org/r/xNQ4jwWx
I Be Drk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #185
Sonia5
Account Banned

Hay,
Good job really i was waiting this kind of stories only...........

Female Libido Enhancement
Sonia5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #186
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Wow, this is still the most viewed story. I shall have to finish it.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #187
Shade622

He lives! And yes, please please finish it!
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:31 PM   #188
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.
Thumbs up

awesome....................
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #189
inuyashajake

quick question...
do u think any publishing companies would accept this...
to me its great...
to the publishers...theyd probly jack off and say yes

Just for laughs

I know <html> coding
inuyashajake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #190
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I have sent a few copies to publishers of erotic fiction. That gives me proof that it's my own work should any copywrite come into question. I'm taking a class in screenwriting this semester and thinking of trying it as a movie script.

Thanks for the positive sentiments and feedback.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #191
darejunky

I have just read the whole story so far tonight and looking at the 13 pages of posts i thought I was going to reach the end... but NOOOOO the end isn't on here yet Please post it quickly I need to find out what's going to happen. Best story I have read on here by far
Old 09-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #192
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

When Jackie awoke she found herself on the leather covered table. Her hands were tied to the edge of the table above her head and her feet were tied to the edge of the table to create an X. Instead of being off to the side of the room, Jackie could see it was on the stage-like platform. Dr. Jones was behind the table facing the audience.

“Gentlemen, the little accident you just witnessed provides an excellent segue into the next phase of our presentation. The issue of runaway slaves has plagued all the establishments you operate. To be your complete provider of talent, we have developed a three pronged approach to protecting your investments. The first solution is technological. I am holding in my hand a vial with a small titanium capsule. In this capsule we have inserted the latest in GPS technology.” Dr. Jones held up the vial of sterile solution to show his rapt audience. “My associates are passing around a vial for you to see it for yourself. This capsule will be inserted under the shoulder muscle of each slave with a wide bore needle. Please step up and I will demonstrate how this is done.”

The crowd of men approached the stage and formed a semi-circle around the bound Jackie. Jackie felt Sam, who was standing by her head, swab her bare shoulder with something cold. “We make the area sterile with a solution of Iodine” said Dr. Jones. Outside of Jackie’s sight, Sam inserted the needle into the vial and drew the solution and capsule into the syringe. With the precision of a surgeon, Sam inserted the wide bore needle into the top of Jackie’s shoulder next to her neck. It hurt like hell at first but because of her conditioning the pain quickly turned to euphoria. As soon as he was finished, Sam turned on the laptop computer and punched the keys. “My associate is entering the number associated with this particular capsule.” A map came up onto the screen and a flashing dot emerged at the exact site where the demonstration was taking place. “Very impressive Dr. Jones” said a man with a Japanese accent from the crowd. “Thank you Yuki” replied Reg Jones, “but you haven’t seen anything yet. Some of you may be asking “so this is great but what if my asset makes her way to the police?” Well we have a solution for that as well.”

Dr. Jones asked Will to take the other capsule and place it in the middle of the floor. “Okay Sam” said Dr. Jones, “let her rip.” Will hit some of the keys on the laptop and the glass vial and the capsule it contained exploded with a small pop. “If you decide that your escaped asset has compromised your operation, you can cut your losses. Also embedded in the titanium is a small charge that can be detonated remotely from any computer in the world. The charge in itself is not big enough to hurt anything, but we embed the capsule next to the carotid artery and the asset will bleed to death in seconds.” The group was impressed.

“We have some additional ways to protect your investment” said Dr. Jones. Sam emerged again holding some devices that were not unlike the soldering irons that Jackie’s neighbor used to fix electronic equipment in his basement. “We are proud of the work we have done here and have an interest in the quality of products like we will be conditioning. We realize that there may be others who will copy our methods. Therefore we will place a label in two locations on each successful candidate and each will receive a unique serial number. This will assist you in resale should you ever need to liquidate your stock.”

Sam stepped up holding the iron which was now glowing red hot. Jackie instinctively squirmed but Will was holding down her shoulders. Sam reached in with his left hand and grabbed Jackie’s left breast and squeezed it to make a vertically elongated dome. With his right hand he placed the iron which was shaped in a circle that was larger than Jackie’s areola. Sam pushed the branding iron into Jackie’s flesh. The resulting smell of skin burning made Jackie sick and even her conditioning was not enough to overcome the intense pain she was feeling. Jackie momentarily lost consciousness. When she awoke, she was restrained on her side with her butt facing the crowd of men. Sam took the iron which was allowed to get hot again and pushed it into the flesh of her backside. When he was done, he took a similar iron and branded Jackie with the number 1. “Gentlemen, I present you with the first in a along line of fully conditioned sex workers.” The crowd applauded and congratulated Dr. Jones on his good work.

The men went to the side of the lab and Jackie could see them drinking and enjoying the sandwiches that were provided for their refreshment. When she regained her composure, Sam, without saying a word to her stood her up. He placed a large collar around her neck and attached a leather lead. Will took the lead and walked Jackie over to where the men were partying.

“Gentlemen, before you retire to your rooms to discuss with your partners your needs for the product we are prepared to provide to you, I have a surprise. We expect that the price for the initial line of conditioned workers will be in the $40,000 to $50,000 range. However are proposing an auction for No. 1, which will have no minimum big and that you can have immediately.”

As incredulous as Jackie was when she realized she would never be the same girl again, this was all too much for her. She began to sob uncontrollably.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #193
DHK-eh

Sign

Holy shit, I didn't think this story would ever continue. That was a great piece and I really hope it doesn't stop again.

I can already picture an incredibly painful to read scene about digging through the flesh in her arm. *squirm*

Nothing feels right:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52971 Just don't expect it to be anything normal.

Blood Sweat and Tears are not enough:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57890
DHK-eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #194
Shade622

Thanks for continuing! Is this the end for Jackie? Will she find a way to escape? Is she doomed to become a sex slave? We must know!
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #195
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

thanks jack. nice as always. can't wait for more.
btw. did jess disappear? just curious

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk