Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #166
Shade622

that was just for clarification, i guess... oh, nevermind. anyways, keep it up
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #167
Sluttyboy9

Nuclear Hurry

I want to know what happens next, hurry up and post, i want more experiments!!!
Sluttyboy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #168
b0ris

Trophy Ooooohhh...

I just found this site a couple of days ago, joined yesterday.

And then I spent much of my time reading this story...

I can only join all the others: please let this continue as good as it has been! Reading it (to now) without having to wait months was great, but I'm really afraid that now I will have to submit to the waiting as well... This is a dare I can not get out of and it scares me... really.

Somewhere in the early comments somebody indicated that this might be a copy. I remeber reading a story that started from a similar basis: research into pain and using Pavlovian stimulation to link spanking with sexual pleasure (called "wetting" in that story ). But I can tell you two things:
A) this story is definitely different from that other one
B) this story is a thousand times better!
b0ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #169
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Remember that there is a disconnect between the last installment and this one. I decided to revise the last ending.

Jackie was feeling oddly comforted by the treatment she received from Rachel. The soft terry robe was welcome after her long day of ordeals. Despite the reprogramming in her brain, Jackie was still uncomfortable with the nudity. She was still troubled by the last ordeal. She didn’t expect to have actual sex. It was explained to her that all the penetrations would be simulated using dildos and plugs. She could understand the deviousness of Will and Brian. She was certain that it wasn’t an ordeal but an attack and rape. She didn’t understand Sam’s participation. She reasoned that he was cajoled into participating by the other boys. Still, she marveled at how calm she was. “I know that my brain is confusing fear and pain for pleasure but I’ve just been raped and it seems almost that I enjoyed it” thought Jackie.

Rachel returned to the room. “They are ready for you now Jackie” spoke Rachel. “Aaare there more ordeals” asked Jackie? “No, this is sort of an exit interview. The experiment is over” said Rachel. “So why can’t I get dressed” asked Jackie pointing to her clothes still in the locker. “No, it is not allowed. Come with me” said Rachel in a stricter tone.

Rachel and Jackie left the locker room and turned into the large laboratory room. Jackie could see all the lights on and some of the equipment that was used to administer her ordeals. Jackie was surprised to see folding chairs in two rows set up in front of the place where she was suspended for her nipple, clitoris and labia clamping ordeals. The trapeze was in place but it was on a raised platform about 2 feet (65 cm) high. Dr. Jones, his wife, the two assistants, Will and Brian, and Sam were all standing on the platform. The girls doing the filming were still filming Jackie’s walk to the stage. As Jackie approached the edge, Sam leaned down to offer assistance up the large step. Jackie pulled away. She did not want him touching her anymore. “He violated me and my trust. I don’t want anything to do with him. I will make sure he and the others pay for their actions when I can report my rape to the police” Jackie thought.

Stepping up the 2 feet was hard on Jackie. While she didn’t have pain while it was happening any more, the day of ordeals had taken its toll on her body. Rachel followed her up and placed her in the middle between the three boys on one side and Dr. Jones on the other. Rachel joined Dr. Jones. Mrs. Jones opened the door and a group of men walked it. Jackie wanted to ask what was happening but learned that asking questions was futile.

Jackie watched the men come in and take their seats. She immediately noted the diversity. In total Jackie counted 28 men. There were men in suits and some in Middle Eastern robes and headdresses. There were white men, black men, brown men and yellow men. They sat down and Dr. Jones stepped forward to address them.

“Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed your dinner. I am pleased you have come. You have had the opportunity to watch some of the training methods that we have developed at the Institute. (Jackie realized that that must have been when she was put into near sensory deprivation). Some of you have had the opportunity to experience it hands on. (THAT must have been when Jackie smelled the strange smells and felt the difference on some of her ordeals while she was blindfolded, gagged, and had ear plugs). I know all of you have had the opportunity to examine the biometric data provided by our patented biometric sensors and proprietary software. Are there any questions with regards to what you have seen? Are there any of you who believe that this girl’s brain has been completely reprogrammed to interpret pain stimuli as pleasure? A dark man with an accent wearing a striped robe stood up and asked “how do we know that this transformation is permanent?” Dr. Jones answered “our studies on mice and other laboratory animals have shown that once reprogramming following our methods occurs, the transformation is permanent. We have actually seen changes to the physical structure of the brain in dissection studies. Clearly we don’t have the opportunity to do these tests on humans. They would take too long and we would waste too many resources to dissect human brains. (Jackie could not believe what she was hearing – dissect human brains!) But I can assure you that the risk of trying our methodology is worth it.” What did he mean “trying our methodology mean” Jackie wondered. Trying it on what?

“Any other questions” asked Dr. Jones. A man with a Chinese accent stood up and asked “is the transformation to pleasure from pain only applicable to pain on the primary and secondary sexual organs?” Dr. Jones looked at Will and nodded. Jackie felt a swift blow to the back of her head. As her body was forced forward she was kicked behind the knees buckling them. The researcher then ground his hand into her groin. The entire time Jackie’s facial expression belied the fact that her body was suffering. She only felt a strange euphoria. “Do I need to demonstrate further gentlemen” asked Jones. The audience shook their heads collectively no with their mouths agape in wonder.

Dr. Jones continued “so let’s get down to business gentlemen. How long does a sex worker in any of your brothels last if you offer her for BDSM?” A few voices from the audience shouted out “six months before she’s completely broken,” “three months of useful service,” “I’ve had one last 8 months but she was so psychologically injured that I couldn’t use her for anything and had disposal costs.” Jackie’s jaw dropped! “Sex workers? Brothel? Disposal costs?” Who were these men and what was this about Jackie wondered.

Dr. Jones continued his presentation. “Our research shows that discounting the physical damage which customers don’t seem to mind, the average BSDM whore can last 4.75 months if she is worked every other day. Our proprietary training and brain reprogramming process can extend that productive period almost indefinitely if the girl’s body is occasionally given a chance to heal. There is no psychological downtime because in her mind, there is no pain. Your customers get the pleasure they seek and have the opportunity to experience the worker have multiple orgasms. Today and this inexperienced girl, we’ve recorded 1,498 orgasms in a 9 hour period. That’s more than 190 per hour. Our proof is incontrovertible.”

“Is that what was happening here” thought Jackie. “These people are sick. I need to get out of here.” Jackie worked herself free of Will’s foot and stood up. She ran to the edge of the stage and jumped off making her way to the front door of the lab. She heard three sets of footsteps behind her. She tried the door and it was locked. She looked for another way out but it was too late. The three men were upon her. Sam and Will grabbed her arms and she felt a sting in her butt. Soon everything was getting blurry and she could feel her body slumping into a mass of jelly.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:14 AM   #170
rdsjr_1989

Send a message via MSN to rdsjr_1989 Send a message via Yahoo to rdsjr_1989

well, i have one thing to say...

"....fuck"

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114345251

Master of Dare_Devil
rdsjr_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #171
Shade622

uh oh. she's in real trouble, isn't she?
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:21 AM   #172
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

wheeeeellllll keep going lol

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #173
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade622 View Post
uh oh. she's in real trouble, isn't she?
lol, yup. but if you think you've figured out the ending, figure in still another twist.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #174
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Nice twist Jack. Wow, you're the most popular author in the 18+ category.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #175
dare-demon

Medal Bronze 1

wow this is one of the best story i have ever read and i never expected the twist waiting for the next episode to know what happens to jackie!!!
dare-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #176
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess_i_kka View Post
Nice twist Jack. Wow, you're the most popular author in the 18+ category.
I'd say in all of get dare ^^
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #177
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Amazing. Just...amazing.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #178
rdcottman

how can there be another twist? but on the other hand this is very good
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #179
momo
Account Banned

Oh no I've run out of story! More please haha ^^ I love it!
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #180
rdcottman

when are you going to post another story? I cant wait.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk