Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2014, 03:36 PM   #9
Luffy90

Chapter 9

"Laura?" Kate said holding up the first note that was inside the box.
  "Here!" The girl who sat next to Ruby said and stood up and got the note from Kate. She was a tall and skinny girl, she had dark hair that hung loosely down to her shoulders and was wearing a pair of glasses.
  "You will find the wardrobe in the door on the opposite side of the hall from this room, open your note there and you will figure out the rest, the room number you have to go to after is written in the note in your hand. We have all of this floor to our disposal so you will find your designated rooms by walking through the hallway."
  Laura left the room with her note and Kate picked up the next one from the box.
  "Ruby." Kate said looking at her.
  Ruby stood up and walked over to Kate to get her note. As she received it Kate wished her good luck in a whisper and then she walked out the door to find the wardrobe.

The wardrobe was a small room with a few benches and lockers on each side, it also had a secondary area with showers, which Laura was apparently using.
  "Laura?" Ruby asked as she sat down at a bench.
  "Yes?" Laura replied back from the shower room.
  "Why are you in the shower now?"
  "Because my note wanted me to be freshly showered. Maybe my client is some cleanliness freak or something, i dunno."
  "Okay, i was just curious if i got the wrong room somehow, sorry."

Ruby opened up her own note and read it:
"Job description:
Room number: 105
Client name: Jacob
Client wish: The client has requested to get a full body massage.
Checklist to complete for this job is:
  • 15 Minutes lying face down, hands and feet tied up.
  • End with a happy ending (Hand job) after the 15 minute timer.
  • Remember to use massage oil.
  • The client will continually request which area to work on during the massage.
  • The girl giving the massage must do it naked.
  • The client will rate the work with a 1-5 (5 is the best rating.)
- NOTE: All jobs are being recorded for safety reasons, as well as evidence keeping."

Age 43... That’s over twice my age. Ruby thought to herself staring at the note in her hand. And i’m supposed to give him a hand job aswell?!
  She took off the clothes she had on and put them in a locker where she also found a bathrobe to wear until she got to the room she had her job in.

As Ruby left the wardrobe, another girl was on her way in, she didn’t know her name but it was definitely one of the girls she recognized from the trip to the prison, mostly due to her long red hair.
  102... 103... 104... 105. She stopped outside the room to quickly read her note again. Naked... Remember to use oil, 15 minutes of massage with a happy ending to finish it off... The thought of it creeped her out, for all she knew it could be her dad in there.
  Ruby took a deep breath and put on a fake smile and opened the door.

Last edited by Luffy90; 11-02-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk