Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #46
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Blaise no offense but I think we should leave this to Loosing Bet or atleast someone with his talent who has talked it over with Loosing.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #47
coolio5

i agree

blaise, you should wait until Losing Bet gives his permission before you take over his story, consider PMing him to see what he says

he may just be busy and not able to write at this time.

that being said, if Losing Bet does give his permission, who would be interested in continuing this thread?
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #48
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

If he was to give permission I would be happy to carry the story on.

I have been meaning to write another story lately but for some reason I haven't. If I had this one I'm sure I could complete it to Loosing's bet Satisfaction.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #49
blaise1

Cool yeh

yeh shouldve asked just wanted it not toend up in the trashcan though
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:31 AM   #50
coolio5

if we keep it alive then it probaly wont end up in the trash can

i guess anyone who is interested in continuing this story should PM Loosing Bet and he can decide

or mayb he just wants to do it himself
Old 11-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #51
coolio5

bt his last activity was 11-2, so hes still here, just send him a PM and he'll probaly respond
Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #52
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Awww geez guys, now i feel bad i haven't been writing at all. I got a laptop recently which i thought would make me write more but all I've been doing is gaming. Anyways, time for a story attempt!

Part 10: I sense some Hate

"Ok, so." I began, thinking carefully. The cold air was making me uncomfortable in my vaulnerable form but I knew I just had to deal with it. One thought grew in my head suddenly, Mickayla and Tiff could wait: Ben and Tyler needed some action. "Ben, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Ben stated smiling curtly. Crap. That single word kept repeating in my head. The perfect chance wasted.

"Coward." Riley said under his breath, just loud enough for the whole group to hear in the silent forest. Ben ignored him and waited for his question.

"Are you afraid to take dare Ben?" I asked, my voice sour.

"No, I'm just... waiting." He smiled. "Kelly, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said, excited to participate.

"Go behind that tree over there," Ben pointed to a large Oak. "Then remove your underwear but put your shirt and pants back on." Kelly stood, walking over to the tree and hiding behind it. For a moment i wondered if anyone would sneak over to catch a peek but nobody moved, only waiting in silent anticipation. A minute later Kelly returned to the group, throwing a matching yellow bra and thong down in the center of the circle. The guys all shared a grin at a job well done.

"Mickayla, truth or dare?" Kelly asked, a little too excited.

"Truth." She said

"Are YOU afraid to take dare?" Kelly asked, looking almost offended by Mickayla's choice.

"No, so Alexis truth or dare?" Mickayla asked.

"Dare." She said.

"Remove all of your clothes from the waist up." Alexis stood and began to remove her layers. Finally, she removed her black bra and added it to the pile of clothes growing in the middle of the circle. She was the opposite of Mickayla now, topless with amazing breasts. She had no tanlines, she must sunbathe nude I figured.

"Mickayla, truth or DARE?" Alexis asked. I was surprised Mickalya had to go again. Something must have happened between the three girls.

"Dare." Mickayla said.

"Strip naked and sit on Kyle for the rest of the game." My penis perked up to a full erection. Mickayla looked hesitant as we shared an embarrassing glance. She stood and removed her shirt and bra, showing off her naked body. Her pubic hair was completely shaved and she slowly walked over to me. I waited, totally open to her body as she sat, her but resting on my cock. She leaned her warm back onto my hard chest to rest and we sat, cheek to cheek, content.

"Riley, truth or dare?" Mickayla asked softly.

"Dare," Riley stated, unafraid.

"Strip naked but wear Kelly's bra and thong for the rest of the game." Mickayla said, smiling at her great dare. I couldn't help but laugh. Kelly looked appalled.

"He won't even fit in them!" she protested.

"If they rip then he doesn't get to wear anything." Mickayla stated. So Riley stood tall, stripping down completely naked, his penis slightly erect. First he slid on the thong with much pain, obviously crushing his package. The Bra Riley could only fit half on, looking incredibly ridiculous.

"Ok, Tiff, truth or dare?"

"Dare of course"

"Then you have to strip down to your underwear and then masturbate for a few seconds. But stay in your underwear until dared otherwise." He explained. In my opinion, toughest dare yet. She stripped looking excited at first but then she began to slow down once she was down to her lime green bra and panties with little strawberries on them. She sat down before the group, spreading her legs and sliding her fingers into her underwear. She did so for a few seconds, rubbing in a place I could only imagine. Mickayla shifted slighting on top of me as my erection was annoying her. Then she stopped, the show over.

"Ok, Tyler truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

"Strip to your underwear but pull your cock through your fly." She commanded like a queen. Tyler stood up, removing his jeans so he was only in some tight orange boxer-briefs. He pulled his erection through, showing it off a little to the group before he sat down, ready to continue the game.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #53
coolio5

great post, cant wait for more, and its great to know youre writing again
Old 11-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #54
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 11: Post game

"We should stop now guys!" Sarah said suddenly. I had almost forgotten about her. I was surprised she'd been able to contain herself from interjecting for this long. "Ben's mom will have lunch redady soon and we'll get caught if she comes looking for us."

"She's right." Ben added, I frowned, the game was just getting good. The group let out a few more muffled protests before the executive decision was made to go back and avoid the risk of getting caught. The entire got dressed together, removing all traces of the game from the area and their bodies. Together we all headed back to the camp ground, enjoying the fine day. And sure enough, when we arrived everyone was gathered around the fire-pit eating.

"We were about to send out a search party!" Ben's mom stated jokingly. We all let out a concerned laugh. Sarah saved us from getting caught, maybe she wasn't so bad. After eating together the group dispersed without word of when we'd be able to play again. Mickayla, Kelly and Alexis walked towards their cabin, all looking somewhat frustrated. Tiff and Sarah went the opposite direction, towards the water. Ben's mom and the younger kids all went into the woods. Ben and Tyler left next, heading to their cabin that we used to share. It left Riley, George and me then.

"This seems like the perfect time to play one of our little games." George said, he lead us back to the cabin, leaving Riley and I waiting for instructions. He locked the door behind us and rolled down the shades so nobody could see in. "We're going to be playing a fun little strip game today. Winner decides tomorrow's game and loser has to streak to the lake and skinny dip. Person with the last article of clothing wins."

"Ok, so what's the game?" I asked him, very curious and excited.

"Strip wrestling of course." George stated, cracking his knuckles in an attempt to intimidate us. "Any kind of wrestling goes, just try not to hurt each other." With that, George pulled off two mattresses from empty bunk beds and laid them down in the middle of the cabin. We all decided to start without shies or socks and we were all ready, all silent and anticipating when we'd begin. "Go!" George commanded softly.

In an instant Riley and I both charged at George, working together to throw him onto the mattresses. Riley fought with his legs, attempting to pull off his pants while I wrestled with his arms. I pinned down one with my knees and worked with the other huge muscular arm. Suddenly it reached up, grabbing the back of my pants and ripping them down with such force it threw me off the mattresses. I noticed a second later He had grabbed both my sweatpants and boxers.

Meanwhile George had overpowered Riley and literally ripped his shirt off of him. I jumped back into the fight, pulling down George's pants to his knees. Then George grabbed both of us and threw us together. Riley and I locked fists and struggled to gain control. I was stronger. I threw Riley down to where George was waiting, without thinking I pulled Riley's pants off and left him in his briefs. Then I felt a pressure around my neck, like someone was strangling me. But it wasn't someones hands, it was my shirt. I was helpless and it was ripped off of me. A moment later George over-powered Riley and pulled his briefs off.

"Looks like I win, and you loose Kyle." George took a moment to laugh as he pulled his pants back up. Riley got dressed too but I remained naked, knowing what was next. "Ready for a run Kyle?" he asked me tauntingly. He opened the door for me and I bolted out, ignoring the fresh and semi-cold air. I was fast but carefully, dodging each cabin window and I jumped into the woods, George and Riley trying to keep-up with me.

I was dodging trees and shrubs when I remembered: Kelly and Sarah were walking towards the lake. Luckily Ben's mom and the little girls were in the woods more towards the road than the lake but I immediately slowed down and walked more cautiously. I was at the beach and peered out, nobody appeared to be around. Then I felt a push behind me, George of course as he laughed. My exposed body tumbled forward as I splashed into the cold water. He commanded me to swim and I did, back and forth in the water. I could feel my manhood shrivel in the dark lake. Then I got out, running back into the safety of the woods. Riley was waiting there with a towel for me and I greatfully took it. We walked back together and I put on my dry clothes, happy for security.

"Now, how about a few tasks?" George asked.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #55
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Love this story so much! Keep it coming!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:39 AM   #56
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

more more more more more more more
plz
plz
plz

my fav story 2 read ive just been away

plz more!!!
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 05:21 PM   #57