Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-22-2013, 01:26 PM   #166
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 43

The new girl

Chapter 43

Laura: “…I will pick the second dare…”
The girls are surprised. They have all expected Laura to choose the last dare.
Maria: “So you are so desperate to masturbate that you are willing to go home nude?”
Laura is defeated again: “Yes, please I really need to masturbate…”
Maria: “Laura this is going to be a difficult challenge for you, but you need to complete this or you punishment will as always be severe.”
Carol: “We will teach you to edge, and to do so, you need to do exactly as you are told – without hesitation or questions”
Laura: “What do you mean by edging?”
Carol: “That you masturbate until you are close to orgasm, and then stop.”
Laura: “Why?”
Jessica: “To teach you to control you orgasms. You need to be able to masturbate without getting an orgasm right away. It will make the orgasm better.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Jessica: “So do you promise to do exactly as you are told – without hesitation or questions?”
Laura: “Yes.”
Maria: “Good – then let’s get started. Follow us.”

They all go outside to the familiar garden.
Carol: “You first little task is to edge out here – without using your hands. So hands behind your back at all time.”
Jessica: “And remember DO NOT cum!!”
Laura: “Yes…”
Jessica: “Then get started.”
Laura has no idea on how to masturbate without using her hands. She looks around to try to find something to help her.
Maria: “What is wrong Laura, you wanted to masturbate all weekend, and now where you are allowed to do so, you just stand there?”
Laura walks to a tree with an almost smooth trunk, she tries her best to rub her pussy against the tree, but it hurts too much to give her pleasure.
Jessica has her camera with her, but she can almost not take any pictures, because she is laughing so much.
Laura gives up on the tree and looks around for a better object. She spots a spade next to the house wall and thinks: “That might be better, but I will have to squat a lot to make it work.”
Maria and Carol are observing Laura as she goes to the house wall. They look at each other and smiles. They both know that this will never work, but are interesting to see have Laura perform.
Laura is squatting in front of the spade, but is not able to get her pussy to get in contact with the stick of the tool, as her knees are hitting the wall first. She looks up on the girls begging with her eyes.
The only response is three huge smiles and a camera taking a lot of humiliating pictures of her.
Laura gives it a few more tries and then gives up: “Please help me!” she begs.
Maria: “Did we ask you to speak?”
Laura stands up and looks into the ground with her hands solidly placed behind her back: “Sorry…”
Maria: “Now start masturbating!”
Laura gets desperate and thinks: “I have to find something soon… What about the corner of the house?” She moves to the corner and pushes her spread legged body against the corner and starts to rub – it is working.
Jessica gets some good photos, while both Maria and Carol are enjoying the show.
Laura: “Ohhh… Ohhh… Ohhh…” as she moves her body up and down the wall.
Maria: “Just before you cum, say: I am about to cum.”
Laura is in heaven, finally after all that hard work and humiliation, she is masturbating: “Ohhh… Ohhh… Ohhh…” Laura continues to rub the wall for a few minutes, until she almost screams: “Ohhh… I am about to cum!! Ohhh…”
Maria gives her a few seconds more before stopping her: “Stop – move away from the wall!”
Laura steps one step back and waits.
Carol: “Was it good?”
Laura: “Yes, but can I please continue?”
Carol: “With?”
Laura: “Can I please continue masturbating, so I can have an orgasm?”
Carol: “You know the answer to that question, and stop asking.”
Jessica: “Now let’s go and get some food.”

The girls go into the kitchen and get some food. Laura is still very horny, but the other girls do not care right now. They eat and chat for an hour, before they go to Maria’s room.
Jessica: “Now it will properly be very late before you get home, so I do not believe that you will be able to make your cock sucking practice today.”
Laura: “Please, I promise – no matter how late it will be, I will practice!”
Jessica: “No worries – you can do you practice now.” She hands Laura a cucumber: “You can use this, and you can masturbate while you practice. Just remember – do not cum! Hold a break from your masturbating if you get too close, but continue to lick the cucumber.”
Laura takes the cucumber and thinks: “This is much larger than my dildo, and my poor mouth it is still so sore…”
Maria: “What are you waiting for?”
Laura takes the cucumber into her left hand and put the end into her mouth. It is much larger than the dildo and the dick she has been sucking last Friday. She just barely manages to get the cucumber inside. She moves it slowly in and out of her mouth, while masturbating with her right hand.
Jessica is as always taking a lot of photos of the actions, while Carol and Maria is passively watching.
After just a minute Laura has to stop masturbating, she is afraid to have her orgasm – she is so turned on.
Maria: “Already need a break? It is going to be a long 2 time 15 minutes if this continues.”
Laura agrees with Maria inside her head: “Could I just have been allowed to cum, then this would be easier. Now it is almost torture, my sore mouth and wet pussy… How am I going to last for half an hour?”
After a quarter of practicing and a lot of masturbating breaks, Laura is half way through her misery.
Carol: “Now let me help you a little.” She walks behind Laura and puts her hands around her and cups her tits. Despite the fact that Laura’s nipples are very sore from earlier, it feels so good for Laura, when Carol plays with her tits and nipples.
Laura: “Mmmmm” she manages to moan with her cucumber in her mouth. She is so close to climax, even if she has stopped touching her pussy.
Carol whispers in Laura’s ear: “You really like this – right?”
Laura removes the cucumber for a moment: “Yes… please continue… Mmmmm…” and she puts the cucumber back into her mouth.
Carol massages Laura’s tits for a couple of minutes until she lets go of them. Laura did not even touch her pussy during this time, but she is still very close to her orgasm.
Laura sucks on the cucumber for the remaining time, and only a few times she manages to masturbate - and only for a few seconds at a time.
Jessica: “Time is up.”
Laura takes out the cucumber and stands in the middle of the room with her legs spread and her hands to her side. In one hand she has a cucumber and the other is dipping wet from her own pussy juices. She is properly hornier than ever at this moment.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #167
Daresonly

You could make this into a book and sell millions of copies.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #168
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great chapter, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #169
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing. I love this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #170
LovePINK

More please!!!!!!!

PM me peanut butter and my black lab will lick it off of wherever you say for however long you say
LovePINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #171
mr_conundrum

it just gets better and better

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #172
Closet Sissy

Please continue this story, it's amazing.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, crossdressing and being controlled.
Limits: no involving others. Nothing permanent, messy and no scat.
Items: Butt Plug, Gag's, Nipple Clamps Chastity Device, Makeup, Wig, Locking High Heels, Corset Various Women's Clothes, Bondage Hood, Ankle and Wrist Cuffs
Closet Sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #173
lamington19

Default hey

please continue this is one of the best storys ever
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #174
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daresonly View Post
You could make this into a book and sell millions of copies.
I am not so sure, but thanks for the kind words

Also thanks to everyone else for their nice comments. I am sorry you have to wait so long between the chapters, but I am still very busy.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #175
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 44

The new girl

Chapter 44

The girls let Laura have another break, where they just sit and chat.
Jessica: “Laura you got away with the missing practice this time, but do not expect to have it this easy if you forget again.”
Laura: “I am sorry… I will remember…”
The girls chat for an hour or so, until Maria suggest something.
Maria: “Let’s take turn asking you some truths.”
Jessica: “Cool, I will start. What is the most embarrassing photo I have taken of you yet?”
Laura: “There are so many… I think it is the photos from outside the school… It was so bad to stand there naked…”
Carol: “What do you like most, to suck cock or pussy?”
Laura: “To suck cock, I really do not fancy the taste of pussy… sorry…”
Maria: “What do your fear most of all?”
Laura: “That my parents, and especially my mother, will know what I am doing.”
Jessica: “What was best, to suck a real cock, your dildo or the cucumber?”
Laura: “Suck on my dildo, the cucumber is too big and a real cock… no…”
Carol: “Did you enjoy it, when I played with your nipples? And if so, do you want it to happen again?”
Laura is so ashamed of this: “Yes… and yes it was so good that I will like to do it again some time.”
Maria: “Do you fear Emma?”
Laura: “I do not know, a little.” She has forgotten all about Emma and the photo, until Maria brought up the subject.
Maria: “Laura you did a good job answering all the questions quickly and without hesitation. For that you will be rewarded for your next masturbation session.”
Laura is somewhat happy that they are pleased with her, and that she gets a reward and not a punishment. But she also thinks: “What have I become? Here I am sitting and openly answer so embarrassing questions… this is not me…”

Maria finds a towel and hands it to Laura: “You can borrow this until we get to the next place. But you have to promise that you give it to me, when I ask for it.”
Laura: “Okay, thanks…”
Carol: “Let’s go then.”
Laura wraps her body in the towel and is relatively pleased – it covers both her tits and pussy well.
It is around 10 PM and it is getting dark outside, so Laura is safely covered if she stays away from the street lights, but she is not sure that the others has that plan.
Laura: “Where are we going?”
Maria smiles at Laura: “Laura – as always you will find out when needed.”
They walk around the neighborhood for around 10 minutes, until they come to a little forest area.
As soon as they have entered, Maria speaks: “Laura, the towel.”
Laura looks around and does not see anyone, so she takes the towel and hands it to Maria. She thinks: “No not here. It is so public. I do not even know where I am.”
Jessica: “Good that my video camera has a night vision option. I do not want to miss this part.”
Laura does not like Jessica’s comment and thinks: “Nooo… do they want me to do it here? Nooo…”
Carol: “From now on and until you are home, you are not allowed to cover yourself up.”
Maria: “When you are ready, you are allowed to masturbate, and you can cum all you want. Only 3 conditions are that when you start, you are not allowed to stop until you have had at least 3 orgasms.”
Carol: “After that, if you stop you cannot start again.”
Jessica: “And last – you have to announce when you cum, you have to shout: I am cumming.”
Laura can’t believe this and thinks: “Masturbate in public? Oh no… and to make it even worse, I have to announce this. And Jessica is going to film it all… Why am I also so horny?”

Jessica gets her camera ready: “Don’t be shy Laura, this is not your first time on camera.”
Laura is so horny and her hands find her pussy: “Mmmmm…” she has already forgotten that she is masturbating in a public place, and that strangers can come by at any time: “Mmmm…” Laura is already close to orgasm: “Mmmm… Ohh…”
Jessica gets it all with her night vision camera and thinks: “What a little slut, standing her in the middle of our neighborhood masturbating. I wonder what she will do, if someone comes by?”
Laura still does not care, her hands are working faster on her pussy: “Mmmmmmm… Ohhhh…” She has to use one hand to support herself against a tree, to keep her balance, as she gets her first orgasm: “Mmmmm… Ohhhhhhh.. I AM CUMMING!!!”
Maria is taken by surprise by the shouting Laura, she had expected her to whisper it.
Even Carol looks surprised as she thinks: “Wow, this is far better than I could have dreamed about.”
Laura has regained her balance and uses her free hand to touch her tits and nipples, while the other hand still rubs her clit.
Luckily for Laura it is so late that no one has heard her scream.

Laura continues to masturbate and thinks: “I just got an orgasm, why can I continue? But who cares right now? It feels so good.” She continues to moan: “Mmmmm…”
Carol loves every second if this as she thinks: “It is so hot – I hope we can do this again. Laura is so willingly to do so much – as long as she is horny.”
Laura: “Mmmmm… Ohhhh… I am almost there… Mmmm… OOhhhhhhhh… MMMMMMmmmmm… OOOOhhhhhhhh… YESSS!!! OOOOOOOHHHHH… I AM CUMMING AGAIN!!!”
This time Laura manages to stand, and stimulates both her pussy and tits.
Maria whispers to Carol: “I wonder how long she can do this?”
Carol whispers back: “She looks like an endless horny slut that can do this all night.”
Maria: “Hope that she like the next surprise as much as this one.”
Both girls smile at each other.
Laura got the pace up again: “Ohhh…”
Jessica is still filming, and what a lovely view. Here a Sunday evening stands a butt naked teenage girl and she is masturbating. Not in hiding and silently. No - in open view for everyone coming by to see and hear. The girl is standing with her legs wide open, and her undeveloped and almost hairless slit and huge erect clit is only briefly covered by the girl’s hands, when she is rubbing her clit and pussy lips. On her chest is two small tits with large erect nipples and equally visible. Good for the girls that Jessica is getting it all recorded.
Laura: “Ohhhhhh… Mmmmm…” she is almost ready for the third time: “Mmmmmm… MMMmmmmmm… Thank you all so much for letting me masturbate, I really needed this… Thank you!! Mmmm… OOOOOHHHHHhhhh… I AM CUMMING!!! MMmmmmm…”
This time Laura is not as lucky as the first two times. Out on the street a teenage boy and girl is walking by.
The boy: “What was that for a sound?”
The girl: “Don’t know, sounded like a girl…”
The boy: “It came from the woods, let’s check it out.”
Maria is the first to notice the strangers, so she gets Jessica to stop her recording and move out of the way.
Laura is busy masturbating, so she does not detect anything.
The teenagers get closer, and the girl discovers Laura: “What is this?”
The boy: “What is she doing?”
The girl talks to Laura: “Are you okay?”
Laura looks strait into the eyes of the teenage girl, she is standing just around 5 yards away from her. Laura still has both her hands buried deep inside her pussy, and her tiny tits are fully visible – Laura is speechless.
Carol, Maria and Jessica approaches from their hiding to the side of the teenagers. Maria: “Don’t be shy Laura, you wanted to try to experiment with some public masturbation. Now you have the opportunity to do it with an audience.”
Laura starts to think: “No, this is not happening. Two completely strangers are watching my naked body. And how long have they been here? Have they seen my orgasms? Nooo…” She moves behind the thin tree beside her, to try to cover up a little: “And why did Maria tell them my name??”
The girl: “Who want to see your little sister touch herself? Do not think we will have anything to do with you little kids game. Come we are leaving!” she drags the teenage boy with her, and soon they are gone.
Laura is still chocked and just stand behind her tree and looks into the air.
Maria walks to her and put an arm around her: “What is the matter? You got your orgasms. Don’t mind those two, you do not know them, and they do not know you. You will probably never see them again.”
Laura thinks: “Probably? That is the whole issue. I will probably never see them again – but what if I do?”
Carol: “Laura you completed our tasks. You got your three orgasms, and you remembered to announce them all.”
Jessica: “Yes – Congratulation, you got what you came for. You are free to go home now.”
Laura finally manages to speak: “Do you know them?”
Maria: “No…”
Laura: “They thought I was your little sister… Hope they do not tell anyone… Then they might find one of you or me…”
Maria: “No need to worry about them anymore Laura. We will protect you as always if they somehow come back.”
Jessica: “Now Laura it is getting quite late, and it is school day tomorrow. We will have to go home now, and I suggest you do the same.”
Maria: “True. And you can pick up your bike another day. See you!”
Carol: “Bye bye!”
And the girls leave Laura all by herself, nude in a little forest.
The girls depart from each other a couple of minutes later.
Maria: “Hope Laura likes the last surprise we have for her…”
Old 01-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #176
Dareholic
getDare Addict

So Laura does not like to suck on a mans lollypop.
Like the story, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #177
mr_conundrum

I do wonder what this surprise is. Has me curious.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #178
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 45

The new girl

Chapter 45

In the little forest Laura is still standing behind her tree: “Oh my god is this embarrassing?” Right now Laura does not feel turned on at all. Her 3 orgasms and the embarrassment from been seen by the two teenagers has put an effective end to this.
Laura only wants to get home and hide in her bed. She slowly moves away from the tree and puts her hands up to cover herself, but quickly moves them to her side again: “Carol said that I could not cover up before I am home… and what if they are following me? No, I cannot cover myself up – I do not dare to.”
She sneaks up to the road and starts to orientate herself: “If I take the shortest way, there is around a half mill home. If I sneak all the way it will take forever…” Laura considers the situation for a moment: “Let me just get this over with…” She takes a last deep breath and starts to run.
Laura’s small tits are bouncing a little all the way home. It just takes a few minutes, before she can see her house. Only two times she has to hide for a car driving by, else she gets home safe.
She sneaks around the house to check if the coast is clear: “All light is out – good then all are at sleep.” She slowly opens the front door: “Strange – normally it is locked… Luckily it is not, now that I do not have a key…”
Laura almost crawls up the stairs to her room, not wanting to wake up either her parents or sister. She silently opens her door and walks inside, turns her back to the room and slowly closes the door again: “Pyyhhh…”
In the same light is turned on in the room, Laura turns around and in her bed lies Sarah. She has just turned on the light and is staring at Laura.

Earlier that night…
Laura has just left the room to use the bathroom.
Maria: “Let’s give Laura a little surprise when she gets home. Jessica did you get the phone number of Laura’s sister?”
Jessica: “Sure, I was able to get it from Brian.”
Maria texts a message to Sarah: “Hi sis, I have forgotten my cellphone. I will be home late, but please stay up and wait for me. And do not lock the main door, have forgotten the key too. Laura.”

Sarah: “What have we here? Where are your clothes?”
Laura covers her tits and pussy with her hands: “I… I…” She is very surprises: “What are you doing in here?”
Sarah rises from the bed and approaches Laura: “Don’t be shy, and I am the one asking the questions – little sis.”
Laura lets her hands fall to her sides, and looks at Sarah.
Sarah: “Come closer”
Laura moves to the middle of the room are stops in front of her sister.
Sarah: “This time you really deserve a spanking. Coming home this late, and completely nude.”
Laura: “Nooo... please…” she begs.
Sarah: “Stop that little sister. Only thing you have to say in this matter, is who is going to spank you. Me or mom…”
Laura is about to beg again, but is cut off.
Sarah: “Either you bend over the table, spread your legs and ask for a spanking. Or I will call mom.”
Laura looks at Sarah and thinks: “She really means this… I cannot have mom finds me, this is bad enough. And how did she know?” Laura still does not have any idea that Maria has texted Sarah. She moves towards the table and bends over with her legs wide.
Sarah still cannot believe why Laura has texted her and thinks: “Maybe she want me to spank her, but why? Who cares why, I love this.” She smiles and move behind Laura.
Laura whispers: “Please spank me…”
Sarah lets her hand care for Laura’s cheeks. She aims and SMACK!
Laura: “Auch! Please not so loud. You will wake up mom and dad…”
Sarah: “And?”
Laura: “Please…”
Sarah hits the other cheek SMACK!
Laura: “Arrhh…” she turns towards Sarah: “Please please please… I am serious - please do not wake up mom and dad…”
Sarah: “Why should I let this opportunity slip by?”
Laura: “Please let us do this another time…”
Sarah considers the offer a moment: “On one condition. Whenever and wherever I say so, you will strip naked, bend over and ask for a spanking. And I can use whatever I want to spank you with… and as many times as I want. And lastly - no arguing.”
Laura swallows but has no other options, she knows that if Sarah continues, she will scream too loud and wake up their parents: “Okay, we have a deal…”
Sarah smiles and thinks: “This will be so good, cannot wait to spank that little ass.”
Laura stands: “Thank you Sarah.”
Sarah consider a last time if there is anything she can do to further degree her sister. She goes to the table and finds some paper and a pen. Sarah writes a note on the paper and hands it to Laura: “Hold this on your stomach. And give me your cell phone, I want a picture of you.”
Laura: “My cell phone?”
Sarah: “Yes, I do not have mine in here. You can send the photo to me afterwards.”
Laura unlocks her phone and gives it to Sarah, not wanting to upset her, so she alerts their parents.
Sarah: “Now pose for a good picture.”
Laura stands with the paper below her breast and above her cunt.
Sarah takes the photo, sends the photo to herself and hands it back to Laura: “And do not delete the photo until you have gotten your spanking.”
Laura jumps a little by the last information and thinks: “Oh no, not a nude photo on my phone…”
Sarah leaves the room and the nude Laura is left for herself.
Laura looks at the paper, to read what Sarah has written: “Sarah - Please spank me. You baby sister Laura.”
She thinks: “How humiliating… hope no one will see this…” She rips the paper apart and throws it in the bin. Then she makes herself ready to go to bed.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #179
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice chapter, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 02-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #180
Closet Sissy

Best story on the site by far

Likes: humiliation, bondage, crossdressing and being controlled.
Limits: no involving others. Nothing permanent, messy and no scat.
Items: Butt Plug, Gag's, Nipple Clamps Chastity Device, Makeup, Wig, Locking High Heels, Corset Various Women's Clothes, Bondage Hood, Ankle and Wrist Cuffs
Closet Sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare