Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-07-2013, 03:15 AM   #16
Master Sarge

Default Eta: Soon

ok so chapter 4 is done and i've got a few people editing it going to see who's style, speed, ect. i like then post up here but chap 4 is finished and will appear soon

A few things about me
I'm not interested in daring people or being dared unless I feel like it

I am a dominant and am always open to new slaves (female aged 19-24 preferred) Pm me if interested

Big thanks to my editor: Karasub4 for all the help
Master Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #17
Master Sarge

Default Chapter 4: The rules of servtude

Sara didn't sleep much that night with the constant buzzing deep within her, being a slave now, the thick cum deep within her pussy didn't go away; the plug in her pussy must be so thick at the base it did not allow any seepage, so far at least. There was so much cum she felt really full, the thick sludge in the depths if her pussy as she waited for sun to rise. she only managed short cat naps as every 5 minutes the vibrator would start again. Each time the little devil sprung to life, it instantly woke Sara up. Every time this happened, the thick cum in her increased that urge to cum for herself.

Before she knew it, Sara looked over at the clock, 8am, she must of passed out from exhaustion its a good thing Jazz is on vacation in California, I couldn't bare to tell her this! Suddenly she received an email and at the same time the vibrator sprung to life.

Dear slave,
Master Jack here, are you ready for your rules?
1. You are not allowed to cum unless we give you permission.
2. Mistress Jill is the ultimate master, if she tells you to do something, even if interfere with master jack's, you still must do it.
3. There are no limits, you will do things with us you really don't want to do and they will happen.
4. When in session, you must ALWAYS call us Master or Mistress; when out of session you may call me Jack, but unless it is an emergency situation you must always call Jill Mistress.
5. No bras or panties may be worn for the duration of you servitude with us, you must also wear skirts and light and baggy shirts, nothing fancy... you dont want to lose it.
6. I don't think this one is necessary but Jill demands I put it in... always do as we say, if you refuse 3 time or anger us 3 times, then a punishment will be laid out... fail to do that and we will spread the video to your dad and his company.

Now for the schedule whilst you serve us:

Sundays: Spent as a day of rest
Mondays: My training day
Tuesdays: Jill's training day
Wednesdays: Both me and Jill's session
Thursday: Our "fun" day
Friday: Jill's "Fun" day
Saturday: Something public at a random place with a me or jill

That's just about it, tomorrow you will pick up a second cellphone but don't add any names other than what we added and don't answer any calls unless it is from us. As for today, slave, me and Jill don't think you need rest today, so come on down to the shop and i'll drain all that cum from you. Maybe you might even be able to cum today... we will see.

-Master

Just then, the vibrator went off again, leaving Sara breathing ragged and horny. She didn't know what to do so she settled on going back to the shop to see what her Master and Mistress wanted off her.

A few things about me

I am a dominant and am always open to new slaves (female aged 19-24 preferred) Pm me if interested

Old 11-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #18
Master Sarge

Default progress...

well i'm about half way done with my chapter would have been sooner but i found out i have a torn muscle in my left knee and will have to have surgery... before anyone panics i've had this surgery before on my other knee and it's not as bad as it sounds i will be off my feet for about a week and full recovery should be in a month.

as per the story i'm almost done the chapter any suggestions on what you might want to see in the story will be reviewed and probably added in a later chapter

-Sarge

A few things about me

Old 12-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #19
Master Sarge

Default First day on the job?

As Sara waited for her bus she knew something was up, the bus was never this late unless it was busy, and it couldnt be busy. One thing, it was sunday and second thing is that it was summer vacation. Nobody stayed here for the summer but Sara. Sure enough, when the bus showed up it was almost packed. Apparently some local band who got got big decided to have a show here to honor the town they practiced in. Sara looked like she just got out of bed, wearing a light baggy shirt and a semi short skirt long enough to be respectable, but short enough that she best not sit down... not that she could as the bus was packed tightly and she was crammed in, inches away from this guy standing next to her. *buzz* The sound of the vibrator went off, although luckily the bus was loud enough to hide the buzzing of the vibrator. However what Sara couldn't stand was her need to cum. As she learned last night, the vibe lasts 7 mins and begins really fast but slowly decreases to a slow buzz, closer to the 7 minutes. Even worse was that she was mere inches from this guy and although she thought he was cute she'd rather not let him see her cum. 2 minutes go by like hours, as Sara tried to fight the urge to cum, but every bump in the road and every new passenger meant that she was that little bit closer to this guy until they were practically touching. Sara was sure he could smell the musty scent of her sex. He then had a particularly wicked grin on his face and whispered to her, "using a vibe on the bus... clever, or stupid?" Then he leaned forward and kissed her with the most intrusive yet passionate french kiss Sara ever experienced.
Sara didn't know what to do, she was being felt up on the bus and kissed roughly by this unknown guy who then slipped his hand under her shirt and fondled her breasts. The sensation she got from his touch on top if the constant buzzing was making her even closer to the orgasm which she had been denied for so long. This stranger then pinned her to the wall and pushed his knee firmly on her sex. Through doing this he felt the chasty belt and told her to follow him, by this stage Sara's mind was gone, the vibrator had stopped buzzing and this roughness was clouding her mind.
At the next stop the two hopped off the bus literally across the street from the mall and walked to a wooded area nearby. The guy then stripped her completely naked and pulled at her belt. Failing this he decided to pick the lock in which he succeeded after telling Sara about being a goldsmith. Or a thief... thought Sara. He then unzipped his pants after forcing Sara to kneel in the grassy woodland floor and displayed his penis to sara. It wasn't nearly as thick as jacks but it was pretty long and skinny so would be able to plunge deeper into her. At his command Sara opened her mouth and was immediately being used as nothing but a fuck toy. This stranger then pushed her to the rough ground and forced his penis deep into her, missionary style all whilst calling her a cum whore and a dirty slut. These were names of which would have normally really hurt Sara but she was currently in her own world of pleasure. She was close... so close. Then as hard as he could, he thrust in to sara far deeper than jack could, far deeper than any man had fucked her before and he immediately came in Sara like a firehose. This in turn caused Sara to cum, almost knocking her out. When she came to, she was still naked with cum pouring out of her pussy and then she saw the guy. Sara's mental state had returned to normal by now and she blushed when she realized the situation she was in, however, to her surprise the guy simply thanked her and left.
Sara walked back to the mall, first embarrassed that she decided to do so and then satisfied that she did this. After she walked into the store, her smile faded as she knew she had hell to contend with. "Sara" said jill, who seemed to of looked a little kinder. "You look like you achieved bliss recently... is that so?"
"Yes mistress, some man caught me when your vibe started on the bus and he then took me off the bus, removed your belt, and fucked me hard in the nearby woods"
"Did he cum inside you?"
"Yes mistress."
"Alright slave...we will talk about that later, but first we have got a little training for you."

To be continued in next chapter: the price of failure

A few things about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk