Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80
Default how a denial-girl can teach a guy how to tease and deny her

I think a lot of girls can use this. (The guide can also be a hint to teach a guy about BDSM and domination)

This is a small guide on how to lure a standard vanilla guy into denying you.
Whenever I use the word "beg" make sure it is not "instruct" or "complain" but instead sexy and submissive sweet-talk. Like when a girl ask her daddy for ice-cream, it is more effective than nagging and criticism.

Guys can be quite slow when it comes to understanding what women want.
A girl will have to be VERY specific with details if he is to do what she wishes.
A good trick is to use numbers and time and facts when talking to guys.
And to be very descriptive when it comes to teasing, as to what the general purpose is.
(I know that you also want him to be in control, but the first couple of times, just be specific)

Some of these rules can be called "topping from the bottom" and that can be a clever way for a sub to make a dom control her the way she likes.

So, beg him to tie you up and then tease you as best he can. Every time you edge you will beg for orgasm and he should make sure you don't cum by giving you a minute rest.
Repeat this for a couple of hours while he tries different teasing methods (from a list you make or his imagination depending on your toys or his skills), and then you will beg to give him a blowjob to further underline your denial - and to get out of the torture.

Make him understand that you want this done to you 1-2 times a day for a week. And that he should test where your "denial-threshold" is. (the numbers of days you like to be denied until it is not fun anymore)
Some girls can go days, some weeks, some even months.
Give him the hint that your desperation and submission while being denied, is good for him to take advantage of for his own sexual pleasure.
Guys loves a willing obedient sex-doll that obeys them whenever they want = a denied girl.
Make sure you give him the impression that you will be more pleasing, cute, nice and obedient while in denial! A guys logic would make him think that a girl will get grumpy and mad while denied, and NO guys want that...

Make him understand that you will not orgasm without his permission, so you give him that power. Hopefully he is a good guy so he will never misuse that power. (Why nice girls choose the asshole guys is another guide)

And advice him to give you masturbation rules while you are apart so as to keep the denial going.

I guess you can give thees rules to any vanilla standard bloke and he will pretty sure LOVE tease and denial.
Guys a result-oriented, and the result of good denial can lead to an obedient pleasing sex-partner, and I think that most girls knows that guys wants that.

In the end, he should do this out of pleasure not a chore.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to garder80 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guide, orgasm control, orgasm denial