Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
themightybarnacle

Default Tease Me Senseless (22M)

Control my hand! Tell me exactly how YOU want me to play with my cock. Tell me how long and exactly how to move my hand. If you're not super specific, when it starts getting really sensitive, I may be prone to taking advantage of loopholes/vagueness. I like it to last long (maybe an hour or 2. max 2 hours). Teasing just the head drive me absolutely crazy, but I've never been able to cum off of it alone. I'm able to bind my legs apart with belts on the bed if you'd like. (I like to keep one hand clean for typing/anything, but I'm flexible here). Punish me for loving videos of tied up girls having their clits and nipples mercilessly tortured with feathers for long periods of times. Force me to sympathize with their helpless sensitivity and desperation to cum.

I'll do exactly as you instruct if it doesn't break my limits. If you'd rather it be interactive, PM me and we can figure out a time when we can chat and you can control me.

Girls only please

If you want me to report back, I'm happy to do so, just let me know!

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Dislikes: pain, boring, long denial.
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

"All is fair in lovin' whore" -Gandhi

Last edited by themightybarnacle; 03-07-2017 at 01:48 PM.
themightybarnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
themightybarnacle

Update: My ability to cum over the next 30 days (starting Fri) may be dependent upon gaining others' permission. I'd still love your instructions, though I may not be able to complete it as quickly as I'd like, depending on how long it takes for me to get permission (if it's given).

More details:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=294439

Likes: bondage, edging, teasing, cumming, joi (especially for long periods of time).
Limits: pic/vid with face, location/personal id, anal, scat, urine, cum-eating, other people, public, permanent, illegal, dangerous, extreme pain.

I really don't have any toy-like things (no clothespins or anything). I have access to ice, rubberbands, belts/rope, and lube.

Old 03-10-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
themightybarnacle

Or, if you're (sadistically) okay with me not cumming at the end , or coercing me to get permission, I can complete it as soon as you tell me to (the next day at the latest). A rare opportunity to torture me this long. I'm allowed 1 free orgasm from today until March 21. Even without instructions, I'll probably feel pretty teased, as I very rarely go this long without cumming...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, joi, masturbation control, no mercy, tease me