Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2019, 10:49 PM   #646
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Okay wow, so I'm bad at keeping my commitments. It's been 140 days since I last posted and it's been almost that long since I did a punishment. Way to long.

For those wondering, I have remained in denial. Rhowc continues to own my pussy and clit. We've pretty much spent every weekend doing remote control sessions and I haven't really paid much attention to the thread. Partially because of work and partially because I needed a break.

I did some self-bondage today with a rimming butt plug stuffed up my ass which left me dropping and horny.

So much so, that I finally went ahead and completed the punishment I had been dreading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
50 spanks to your clit with a wooden spoon.
Rub Tiger Balm on your clit
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up your ass
Use the paint brush
The spanks I enjoyed as I always do. The Tiger Balm made me even more sensitive. The ginger burned of course, but wasn't as bad as I had built it up to be.

I very nearly had to remove the brush to prevent myself from edging, but fortunately for me, the alarm went off just as I reached that point.

Not that I'm back I guess it's time to amend the thread rules and set up punishment rule. I have a feeling I will deeply regret this.

Permanent changes:

-Member can select 50 rubber band snaps to my clit as a punishment.
-In celebration of Anal August, the Jumbo plug will now be 20 minutes, rather than 15 on all new posts.
-Also in celebration of Anal August members can now select 15 minutes with an anal vibe up my ass as my post punishment tease. This means I will not get to play with my clit post punishment.
-Each night before bed I will deliver 5 spanks to my clit with a riding crop for each new post that day (excluding my own). If the daily posts exceed 10 the spanks will be repeated with a wooden spoon. If they exceed 20 they will be repeated again with the flogger. If I fail to deliver one night I will deliver the next night, but the amount will be doubled.
-I will report once a week on Sundays at 2 PM EST (excluding vacation or illness). If I fail to do so my ass will receive a 100 spanking penalty with a wooden paddle. In addition, the last person to post will be able to post daily maximums for one day without waiting for someone else to post. If I don't post on Sunday at all that person will have the wait restriction removed for one week and will be allowed to order an additional 500 spanks ro my ass spread throughout the week.

Temporary changes:
-For August only. Members may do one anal only punishment per day. Not clit or pussy spanking required and post punishment tease has to be the anal vibrator.
Until 01/08/2020 (140 days)
-Value of clit and pussy spankings is doubled for members (100) and tripled for friends (150)
-Tickling can be used as a punishment (Normal thread rules still apply)
-Members can add an extra punishment per post (4 instead of 3), Friends Can add 2 extra punishments per post (7 instead of 5) and they may double or half post punishment teasing. For example: You only deserve 7.5 minutes to finger your clit or 30 minutes of clit tickling.

Punishments to go:
50 spanks to my pussy 2200
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 10655
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 2300
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 2700
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 4950
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 69
Rub toothpaste on my clit 22
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 38
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 42
Rub Tabasco on my clit. 85
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 85
20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass 60
15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass. 51
Clit tickling 139
15 minutes fingering/Edging 139
Punishment Posts to Go: 278

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 08-21-2019 at 04:20 AM.
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 08-21-2019, 04:29 AM   #647
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Okay wow, so I'm bad at keeping my commitments. It's been 140 days since I last posted and it's been almost that long since I did a punishment. Way to long.

For those wondering, I have remained in denial. Rhowc continues to own my pussy and clit. We've pretty much spent every weekend doing remote control sessions and I haven't really paid much attention to the thread. Partially because of work and partially because I needed a break.

I did some self-bondage today with a rimming butt plug stuffed up my ass which left me dropping and horny.

So much so, that I finally went ahead and completed the punishment I had been dreading.

The spanks I enjoyed as I always do. The Tiger Balm made me even more sensitive. The ginger burned of course, but wasn't as bad as I had built it up to be.

I very nearly had to remove the brush to prevent myself from edging, but fortunately for me, the alarm went off just as I reached that point.

Not that I'm back I guess it's time to amend the thread rules and set up punishment rule. I have a feeling I will deeply regret this.

Permanent changes:

-Member can select 50 rubber band snaps to my clit as a punishment.
-In celebration of Anal August, the Jumbo plug will now be 20 minutes, rather than 15 on all new posts.
-Also in celebration of Anal August members can now select 15 minutes with an anal vibe up my ass as my post punishment tease. This means I will not get to play with my clit post punishment.
-Each night before bed I will deliver 5 spanks to my clit with a riding crop for each new post that day (excluding my own). If the daily posts exceed 10 the spanks will be repeated with a wooden spoon. If they exceed 20 they will be repeated again with the flogger. If I fail to deliver one night I will deliver the next night, but the amount will be doubled.
-I will report once a week on Sundays at 2 PM EST (excluding vacation or illness). If I fail to do so my ass will receive a 100 spanking penalty with a wooden paddle. In addition, the last person to post will be able to post daily maximums for one day without waiting for someone else to post. If I don't post on Sunday at all that person will have the wait restriction removed for one week and will be allowed to order an additional 500 spanks ro my ass spread throughout the week.

Temporary changes:
-For August only. Members may do one anal only punishment per day. Not clit or pussy spanking required and post punishment tease has to be the anal vibrator.
Until 01/08/2020 (140 days)
-Value of clit and pussy spankings is doubled for members (100) and tripled for friends (150)
-Tickling can be used as a punishment (Normal thread rules still apply)
-Members can add an extra punishment per post (4 instead of 3), Friends Can add 2 extra punishments per post (7 instead of 5) and they may double or half post punishment teasing. For example: You only deserve 7.5 minutes to finger your clit or 30 minutes of clit tickling.

Punishments to go:
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 10655
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 38
15 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass. 51
Clit tickling 139
Punishment Posts to Go: 278
Well... what a lovely mess you are making!!

I would like to suggest you use the jumbo plug with tiger balm as lube? If I can suggest you double the retention time as well?

You may use the anal vibe afterwards but put some tiger balm on your clit.

Put the wooden spoon in the freezer before your spanks, which will be 50 to your cheeks and 25 to your (definitely aching to be touched) clit..

If I missed a rule or got it wrong message me and we can discuss a change if needed.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:49 AM   #648
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post
Well... what a lovely mess you are making!!

I would like to suggest you use the jumbo plug with tiger balm as lube? If I can suggest you double the retention time as well?

You may use the anal vibe afterwards but put some tiger balm on your clit.

Put the wooden spoon in the freezer before your spanks, which will be 50 to your cheeks and 25 to your (definitely aching to be touched) clit..

If I missed a rule or got it wrong message me and we can discuss a change if needed.
Thank you, just as a reminder. I do not take posts outside of the posting rules of the dare. The dare is very restrictive and I have been in denial and will continue to be for a very long time.

So this last post will be:
20 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass
20 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass
Rub tiger balm on my clit
100 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

15 minutes post punishment anal vibe teasing.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 08-21-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-25-2019, 05:25 AM   #649
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Weekly report

Since Tuesday, I’ve done a bondage session each night with a powerful rimming plug (https://www.bvibe.com/rimming-plug-2.html) stuffed up my ass. The plug as a vibrator in the head, as well as beads in the stem that circle and tease the rim of your asshole. During these sessions, I also had a remote control vibe stuffed up my pussy so that if Rhowc chose to, he could turn it on, to tease me. He didn’t on Tuesday or Wednesday, and it left me increasingly frustrated. The vibration from the plug was almost enough to make me orgasm. I think if it had gone on, just a half-hour longer the indirect stimulation to my g-spot would have given me a ruined orgasm.

I only received one new post this week. It was between Tuesday and Wednesday, so I delivered 5 hard spanks to my clit Wednesday night before I went to bed. I also paused all punishments at Rhjowc’s request for the rest of the week so the only clit stimulation I would receive outside of our remote control sessions would be spankings.

On Thursday, Rhowc and I decided to incorporate Anbesol into our play, so my clit was numbed before the session started. This time, I spend the first an hour tied up with the Lovense Nora, a remote control rabbit toys up my pussy and the rimming plug up my ass. Rhowc did not start the Nora during the session while the plug was on. This again left me frustrated and super horny. Once the Rimming plug ran out of power, we had agreed to switch toys. I would tie the Domi which is the remote control version of a magic wand to myself with a rope harness. I did this and also inserted the remote control bullet (Lush) in my pussy and a small battery-operated vibrating butt plug up my ass. We do these sessions with me blindfolded and in self-bondage. Finally, after 2 days of only indirect stimulation from the anal vibe, the Lush started vibrating in my pussy. The wand tied against my clit stayed silent. This went on for the rest of the session. I kept waiting and waiting for the vibrator against my clit to start, but it never did. I thought this was very sadistic. It turns out that the toy lost connectivity after I’d gone into bondage, but it had the same effect.

Because of the problems with our Thursday night session, we decided to redo the same session over again with on Friday with the wand toy actually connected. When I got home, I generously coated my clit with Maximum Oralgel and waited for our session to start. It did as scheduled a couple of hours later. I spent a little while with just the rimming plug vibrating in my ass, but this time, the Nora vibe did start and continued teasing my pussy and my clit fairly regularly. This left me increasingly horny and desperate. Once the rimming plug ran out of power, it was time to switch to the rimming plug. I used the same setup as on Thursday night. The wand was tied against my clit with a rope harness, my pussy was stuffed with another remote control toy, and a small vibe was stuffed up my ass. I would leave the wand there until it ran out of charge. This time the wand did connect. Lovense app allows you to set alarms, and so we agreed that I would sleep in bondage with the Nora in my pussy. Before that happened though the wand vibrator had to run out of charge.

I managed to hold out the entire time Rhowc was up, which believe me was unbelievably difficult, but halfway through the first alarm (which was a long teasing pattern!), I orgasmed. Leaving the vibrator tied against my clit was pure hell. The first alarm was followed by another just a couple of minutes later. I was so relieved when the wand finally ran out of power. I switched to the Nora vibe, but it’s considerably less powerful, and I had a little break between patterns. Even so, I was only able to stand another 2. The Wand vibe had left my clit and pussy sore and raw.

Rhowc and I had discussed what would happen if I did cum during one of our teasing sessions and had agreed on a punishment. As a result, I will be on no-touch for a while. A minimum of 2 days, but I suspect it will be longer because the punishment only ends after I complete a 150 minute water torture session, which I will no be able to do the first try.
Yesterday, I was still pretty rung out so. Nothing much happened. I just rested.

Punishments to go:

To go
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 10755
50 rubber band snaps to my clit 0
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 39
20 minutes with a jumbo plug up my ass. (starting 08/21/2019 posts) 53
Clit tickling 139
15 minutes with an anal vibe up my ass 1
Punishment Posts to Go: 279

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #650
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Weekly report 9/1/219

Has expected, not much to report in the way of thread punishments. I had a day of teasing after my orgasm and then I was on two days of strict not touch. This means no anal or playing with my nipples, in addition to the normal thread restrictions. Every no touch day I have to deliver 250 spanks to my ass with a holed leather paddle. On Wednesday I made my first attempt at the water torture session. I couldn't last even 15 minutes. My clit was so sensitive I edge almost the second the water hit it. I couldn't stand the water pounding my clit. So then there were 2 more days of no-touch and more spankings for my ass. The only touch my clit received during those days was 5 spanks to my clit, which I now have to give myself on a daily basis. I didn't end up doing the water torture yesterday, so I delivered an extra 250 spanks to my sore bottom. I did end up sleeping in bondage though with a new remote control toy stuffed in my pussy. This one is an oscillating g-spot toy. It left me very desperate and horny. Today will likely be more teasing sessions. Rhowc and I just finished one which has left me desperate and horny.

Punishments left:
50 spanks to my pussy with a riding crop 2700
Clit tickling 139

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-15-2019, 07:40 AM   #651
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Weekly Report 09/15/2019

I was on a weeks vacation last week with family. I had my period last the weekend before I left and spent a lot of time before I left getting ready so not really anything to report and then drove last weekend. So not really any activity to report. I drove back in late last night and am back at home now.

Punishments to go:
Clit tickling 139

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-15-2019, 09:13 AM   #652
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

* 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
* Rub Tabasco on my clit.
* 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:23 AM   #653
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 03:14 AM   #654
Sluttydiaperboy

Default Punish that asshole

For my dare I want to make your ass very sore so were going to start you with 15 minutes with the jumbo plug then the icy hot for 20 minutes and lastly ginger for 20 minutes.
Sluttydiaperboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:43 AM   #655
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well hello! Are you still doing punishments and have you been in denial since your orgasm in September?

50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
Rub Tabasco on my clit.

Cheers,
Seb
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:45 AM   #656
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Hello - jut reviving this thread. What better time for some pussy punishment!

Rub Tabasco on my clit.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 04:47 AM   #657
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Hello - jut reviving this thread. What better time for some pussy punishment!

Rub Tabasco on my clit.
I was going to say that someone else has to post, but since I haven't been updating here weekly because I can't complete punishments until I complete my 1.5 hours of water torture, you qualify under the failing to post rule.

Quote:
in addition, the last person to post will be able to post daily maximums for one day without waiting for someone else to post.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 04-29-2020, 05:38 AM   #658
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Let me have one here, too

* Rub Tabasco on my clit.
* Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
* 50 rubber band snaps to my clit.

And IŽll take the vibrating anal plug.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:13 AM   #659
wolf82
Prodigy

For #6: I select edge.

* 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
* 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 10:19 AM   #660
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

* 20 minutes with a butt plug covered in icy hot up my ass
* 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger

Tickle your clit with the smal paintbrush.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chemical play, clit torture, orgasm denial