Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #1
TiedGuy

Alarm Betrayed by Wet Spots

Every morning for the last couple years or so I woke up with a throbbing boner like most guys my age used to do. My mom and dad are religious fanatics so I am careful not to get caught. Although I sleep nude, I managed to convince my parents that this was healthier and so pleased God, I keep my socks in bed with me, I told my parents sometimes my feet get cold at night. That fateful morning, I was enjoying rubbing my cock, balls, nipples and any other place on my nude body that felt good. I teased my body, almost to the point when I would cum then eased off to make the pleasure last longer. In my excitement I didn't hear the alarm go off. Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer and started shooting over and over again. It happened so fast, it happened before I could slip a sock over my cock to soak up my cum. It really felt good to cum and I was really relaxed, so relaxed I drifted off to sleep again.

I felt myself being shaken. It was my mom yelling at me to get up or I would be late to school. Suddenly she sees the wet spots on the sheet covering me. "Tom, what are these? Did you do this? I heard that boys used to do things to themselves so they would ejaculate that's what I think you were doing. Steve, come up here right now! You've got to see what your son just did!" I hear my dad stomping up the stairs. He strongly believed that "sparing the rod, spoils the child" and I feared what he would do when he saw the evidence.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TiedGuy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, slave, torture