Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Gang Bang, S&M Style

It was the beginning of the Christmas holidays and I was out with four of my friends, all guys. I was the youngest, followed by Cian, then Riley and Cody (Twins). It was quite cold out being winter so we headed to Cian's house as his parents were out.

We sat in his kitchen for a while, just talking but eventually we ended up in his living room playing Xbox. It was around 8pm when the electricity went out. This just added to our boredom so after lighting the candles we got back to just talking.

Cian had been talking about a girl he'd liked and I slagged him by calling him gay and saying he'd rather suck a cock than a pussy. The other guys laughed and he responded by saying 'I wouldn't suck a guys dick, but I'd let a guy suck mine'. None of us laughed then. I was amazed because this guy was the least gay person I knew, even Riley and Cody had both been involved in a 'Gay indecent' the previous year.

Riley was the first one to speak, 'Dude, thats so gay'. 'It's not really' replied Cian, 'I'm not the one touching a dick, I dont care who's sucking it as long as it's getting sucked'.

We spoke about it for a while before Cody spoke. 'Prove it'.

I started getting excited at the idea because I knew I was gay and if anyone was going to be sucking his dick it would be me, or so I thought.

Cian was the best looking out of the other three guys, he was small, athletic build for a guy his age, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes but the thing I liked most about him was his dimples. Cody and Riley both looked the same apart from the fact that Riley had shorter hair and had his ear pierced.

'How would I prove that?' asked Cian, sounding interested in the idea.

'Pull out your dick and I'll suck it' replied Cody.

Riley stood up at this point, clearly annoyed at the fact his brother may in fact be gay and walked to the door. 'This is sick!' he said before walking out and up to his bedroom.

Cian and Cody stared at each other for a moment before Cian started laughing and tried quickly to change the subject.

'I'd let a guy suck mine' I said, hoping Cody would give the same response.

'We know' laughed Cian before Cody could say anything.

'How?' I asked, going red in the face.

'Well, for one you jacked Thomas Sweeny off in the boys bathrooms in school'

That was true, we were caught doing it when we were younger and a lot of people found out.

'Number two, you have a picture of Ciaran Weldon in his boxers'

'How did you know?' I snapped, he was right about that but it was on my phone and I never let anyone use it.

'You left your phone on my chair last week when you went for a piss, we all saw it' he replied, nodding at Cody who nodded back with a smile.

'We know your gay'

I couldn't believe it. 'So if your gay' said Cody 'And you want a blowjob off a guy' he smiled because he knew we both understood.

I didn't object.

'I dont "want" a blowjob off a guy, but it wouldn't bother me' said Cian, looking at me obviously awaiting an answer.

I shurgged my shoulders and Cody jumped off the chair with a smile.

'Okay, Cian you get it out and you' he said pointing at me 'get on your knees'.

'You seem more excited about this than gayboy over there' laughed Cian. Cody smiled.

I wanted to wait for Cian to make the first move because in the back of my head I thought they were only messing but sure enough, Cian put his hand down his pants and used the other to pull his tracksuit bottoms and boxers down.

My heart was pounding and Cian and Cody sat in silence just watching me. I stood up and walked slowly over to them.

'On your knees' smiled Cody, I swallowed and got down slowly onto my knees until I was face to face with his dick.

Cian let his hand go from around the base and let it point at me, it was probably about six inches, the foreskin was pulled back and the head was moist with pre-cum.

'Put your hand around it and jack him off, your used to that' laughed Cody. I knew they were only playing around when they said stuff like that but this was the first time I was going to do what he said.

I reached out, wrapped my fingers around it and felt the warmth of his cock on my hand. My mouth was dry but I knew that wouldn't last long. I worked my hand up and down his shaft slowly then fastened up until I was pumping hard, he clenched and for a moment I thought he was going to cum, but he didn't.

'Suck it' he said and I obeyed, I moved my mouth closer and closer until my lips touched the head of his cock, I heard Cody move and then felt him push my head slowly down to the bottom of his cock. I gagged and felt tears in my eyes but he wouldn't let me up.

'Just keep it there dude, your doing great'

I tried to relax but couldn't so after pushing his hands off I went back to just sucking the head and part of the shaft. Cian began to thrust his cock deeper until I was gagging again, but this time it felt better.

What happened next took me by surprise, I felt my pants being pulled down and felt something warm and wet around my cock which surprisingly, was soft.

I knew Cody was sucking me off, but trying to concentrate on giving Cian head and getting hard wasn't as easy as I expected.

'Get it hard' called Cody from between my legs. I relaxed and thought more about getting my cock sucked than sucking a cock, it was hard in seconds but I was quite embarrassed as mine wasn't as big as Cians.

Cian took his cock out of my mouth and stood up. 'Right guys, you'se are both clearly gay' he laughed 'I'm not gay, I'm bisexual' he continued and Cory butted in 'Yeah me too'

'So lets make this more interesting, you seem like the guy that likes getting fucked, so your the one thats gonna get fucked' he said, pointing at me.

I didn't complain.

'Cody, you and me are his masters alright?' he continued, Cody nodded with a smile.

'So your gonna do whatever we say or we get to punish you'

At the time, I didn't like the idea but told them I'd do it. My cock had gone soft now but was still showing.

'You got a small dick' laughed Cody, 'Shut it' I growled and immediately felt a smack to the butt.

'What are you doing?' I hissed, holding my ass. 'You dont speak to your masters like that replied Cian, hand in the air.

I looked at the two of them and nodded, even though I wasn't happy.

'Now, take off all your clothes' demanded Cory.

I pulled off my trousers and boxers quickly, then my t-shirt and socks.

'Good, now put your sock in your mouth' smiled Cian, I picked it up and shoved it in my mouth, Cian then took the other one and wrapped it tightly around my mouth, securing it at the back of my head.

'Now, get on your hands and knees'

I got down, I could feel my ass cheeks spreading as I done so.

I heard Cian whisppering to Cody and then one of them saying 'Yeah use that' I felt them pressing something against my hole, it only felt as wide as a finger and the top was warm and wet, I guessed that they had spat on it. They pushed it in deeper until I felt a strange feeling in my stomach, I felt like I needed to pee aswell.

It was Cian that began pushing it in and pulling it out, it felt good when it was being pulled out but began to hurt when it was pushed in and I started thinking he was pushing it too far.

Cory took my boxers and put them over my head. He then grabbed the head off my dick and pushed it into what I later found out was a bottle.

'Pee in it' he laughed but I shook my head. As soon as I dissagreed, the thing in my ass was pushed to the point were I let out a muffled scream.

'I said pee in it'

I wanted to tell them I was leaving but part of me was enjoying it. I pushed my bladder until I felt drips of urine fall into the bottle and then a steady stream until I could feel the pee cover the head of my cock in the bottle.

'Stand up' said Cian, taking the thing out of my ass and pulling me by the arm.

Once up I seen what had been pushed into my hole, it was a marker, about five inches long. He took my chin in his hand and began rubbing the bottom of the marker into my cheeks and forehead. I knew what he was doing when the two of them laughed.

'Now, come with us' smiled Cody, taking me by the cock and leading me to the kitchen.

'If you drink it we'll let you wipe the shit off your face, if you dont, we'll add to it. It's up to you'

There was no way I was drinking that piss and there was no way I was getting shit put on my face. I shook my head but again felt the force of Cians hand on my butt.

'One or the other' he said.

The bottle was full to the brim, if I got the shit put on my face at least I could wipe it off in a few seconds. I pointed at the marker and the two of them both looked shocked.

'Fair enough, but it's not going to be your own shit' Cian laughed 'not all of it anyway'

I immediatly pointed at the bottle but it seemed to be too late. Cian was the first one to reach into his boxers with the marker in hand. His face showed that it was quite uncomfortable and I decided to close my eyes as it made it less disgusting.

I heard Cody 'Awwh that's fucking sick' he laughed.

I felt the marker run along my cheek, I also felt the shit stain my face and I gagged.

'Your turn' laughed Cian 'I'm not putting your shit and his shit up my ass' he laughed.

'It makes it more disgusting for him' replied Cian.

Cody thought about it and decided he was right. He done the same thing but this time the marker came out relativity clean, with a few stains.

It was smeared over my forhead this time.

'Now you have another choice' smiled Cian.

'Either suck the marker clean or drink the piss'

I immediatly pointed at the bottle, knowing it was the best option.

They pulled out the sock and handed me the bottle. I put it too my lips and after the first gulp I pulled it away and gagged.

'I cant do that' I pleaded

'Then get sucking' smiled Cian, holding out the marker.

I took the bottle again and this time finished it. It tasted disgusting but I was lying if I said there wasn't a part of it that I liked.

'Now, your last choice, suck the marker or go upstairs naked with the shit on your face and stand in front of Riley with a hardon'

The two boys laughed and this time the shit seemed like the best option. I knew Riley hated gay people, even though he was caught kissing a guy last year.

I grabbed the marker as quick as I could, shoved it in my mouth and sucked the foul tasting mess off it, this time I ran to the bin and puked.

The boys laughed again, 'Okay, okay no more sick stuff, here' Cian handed me toilet paper to wipe my face.

'Now, suck our cocks' he demanded. This, I didn't mind.

I got on my knees, took Cians cock in my hand and put it in my mouth, he face fucked me for about two minutes before I felt Cory grab my head and shove his cock in my mouth. His had a strange taste, not a bad one, just different from Cians.

'Okay, I'm gonna sit on the ground and your gonna keep going, Cians gonna fuck you' said Cody as he lead me to the ground so my face was burried in his cock and my hole was in the air.

I felt the tip of Cians cock against my hole and shivered, I felt it slowly enter me and heard Cian gasp as his foreskin, which was slightly too tight for his dick, was pushed back far. He used his finger to widen my hole and continued to enter me until he was fully inside. It did hurt but I continued to suck on Cory as he began to thrust.

After about five minutes the two of them swapped which I was happy about as Cory's cock was smaller than Cians.

The taste of Cians cock wasn't nice after he'd fucked me but I sucked. Cory felt better and was faster than Cian and it wasn't long before he'd shot inside me. He stayed inside me until I felt Cians cock swell and shoot in my mouth. It wasn't a nice taste but I swallowed and sucked any remaining cum of his cock.

I felt the cum drip out of my ass and was immediatly told to get down and lick it up.

They put their clothes on and I remained naked for the rest of the night, not allowed to cum.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyDarez for this post:
Old 02-20-2013, 01:20 AM   #2
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Good start hope u keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk