Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #16
Manda

Default Really am sorry it has been so long since the last post... Hope you like it

Point of view of Jennifer:
I felt the rough hands disappear as the cold metal was suddenly between my legs. I heard the almost cackle of laughter which escaped his mouth. I could feel my heart beating double the speed it had before; and knew that I had made the wrong decision, it might have been an unconscious and impossible to avoid, but it was still the wrong one. I was in trouble, and because of that, being punished.

Point of view of Jason:
Studying her face I saw the question mark clear on it, and knew she was trying to figure out everything that had just unfolded… she knew she was in trouble… she knew, without being told, that I was the only one with the key to get it off her. She would behave from now on, or at least for a while, I knew that.
I freed her from all that I had previously had her in, except the chastity belt, and sat her on the table we’d just been ‘playing’ on… she stared at me dumbfounded, and like a doll, occasionally her mouth would close, but then it’d close again with a slight shake of her head. I’m not sure she was even conscious she was doing it.
“Stay here” was all I said, and with that I walked up the stairs out of the cellar, slamming the door behind me.

A while later I made myself dinner, and took her down some, she was still sitting in exactly the same position as I had left her, even though it must be very uncomfortable due to the belt. As I opened the door, she blinked, as if coming back from a day dream, or memory, she looked up at me, and I could see a different person, this was a child, I had broken her.
I walked down the last few steps and passed her the food with a glass of water. She stared at it for a while before comprehending what it was, taking it and starting to eat. I watched her, studied her, and enjoyed it. She was mine, in all her beauty and she would answer to what I said.
Startling her slightly in the complete silence after she had been finished for a few minutes, I stated, “tonight I will be having a party, you will not try to escape, if you do someone will see you, and you will become the centre of attention. Down here there are no clothes, nothing to cover yourself up with, the chastity belt you are wearing will not come off without a key, and if you leave this room with it on, then it will begin to beep loudly, attracting attention to you and your naked body.” This last bit was a complete lie, but how could she know, it could be possible, or at least that’s what I convinced myself, and as her eyes widened in horror, I know that she believed it to be so. I smiled evilly and continued, “I will leave you alone during the party, if you behave, stay down here, right here… do you understand?” I kept staring at her until a slight nod came from her head, and a “yes sir” escaped her quivering lips.
I had control.

An hour later guests started to arrive, and I was anxious to see whether I had full control like I believed.

Point of view of Jennifer:
He hadn’t been kidding, I could hear that now, the low rumble of chatter which filtered through the door and ceiling, as well as the low rhythmic beats, obviously coming from music. I wondered what it would look like from above, how he would seem within the company of his friends… whether he would be thinking about me… whether he would keep his word, and I wouldn’t join the party. I wouldn’t voluntarily enter that party, not even if I wasn’t in this situation… naked but for a chastity belt.
I wondered whether the key for the device was down here, with me, laying in plain sight if there was just some light… but I was grateful that the room was not brightly illuminated… like this I could forget my worries for at least a few seconds at a time, and drift off in to a memory, a feeling, a dream that I once had. Sitting here I could be me again.
I would not move, I would wait for him. I would obey… at least for a while.

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test

Last edited by Manda; 09-30-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: got name wrong :o
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:02 PM   #17
jeff10145

anyone who feel ambitious enough to take over writing this story may do so, however only one person should and make sure you claim it by posing that you claim it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #18
chocolatedispenser

its such a good story! you guys have done a grate job of it.
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #19
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatedispenser View Post
its such a good story! you guys have done a grate job of it.
thank you, I was mainly the brains behind the plot and she wrote it but unfortunately she has disappeared and I thought I would leave it up to someone who wanted to take over and write it .

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #20
sammyGurl

i would not mind taking over and writing it?
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk