Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Default Strangers, Friendship, Romance (MxM)

Hi all this is my first story on get dare so please any feedback would be MASSIVELY appreciated
this is fiction with a bit of fact thrown in as well i might do profiles for the characters late but to be honest you find out everything about the characters during the story !
well here i go ! hope you like it

Chapter 1

“James wake up!” my teacher exclaimed, “You’ve had all weekend to rest now you need to focus and pay attention!”

Hi my name is James and I’m here to tell you a little about how lucky people are when they fall in love. I was basically an average teenager, 16, lazy, a party-holic, medium length brown hair, blue eyes oh and gay not much has changed since then apart from now I’m 17. In the past I wasn’t as confident as I am now. I didn’t like to shout out about myself but this tale will show the transaction between bashful and dauntless me. Anyway I should get back to the story it all started when I was at school during my registration time ...

“James wake up!” my teacher exclaimed, “You’ve had all weekend to rest now you need to focus and pay attention!”

“Yeah, sorry sir,” I replied sarcastically.

“Hmm, can I have a word with you outside then please I need your help with something,” he said as we left the room “right James I would like you to look after the new boy we have coming today, just show him round and be nice to him. Ah here he is now.”

Casually walking down the corridor towards us was this 6 foot slightly toned man with brown eyes and short brown hair. He seemed unnaturally confident for someone who was on their first day at school. As he arrived he said to me calmly and coolly,

“Hi, I’m Ryan”

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to J.M.N for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bed, ben, butt, cock, dare, dick, dream, friendship, gay, getdare, james, jmn, m&m, penis, plan, relationship, romance, ryan, sex, story, swim, teacher, toilet, truth