Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
randome284

Default Punish my breasts!

My boobs are very small - barely AA. Please punish them harshly, in any way you'd like for them being so small. I'll accept all dares that don't violate any of limits.

Sorry, but I don't have any clamps or anything similar.

Limits: Lots of stuff.
randome284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
JuicyFruite
Account Banned

Put something sweet, like cream or something like that on your boobs and try to lick them with your tounge, while doing that put a clothes peg on your nipples. Hope you're gonna have a good time.

Slim blonde girl, interested only in beautiful women. Love playing Sub/Dom games (Love being Dom); Dares; Humiliating slaves; Pegging girls; Anal play; Pussy play and etc.

Love obedient submassives, they make me feel good. Not interested in any kind of males. I'm only open person with girls and love playing roleplay games; I love knowing people from inside.
JuicyFruite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:48 PM   #3
n19oel

Massage them and play with your nipples for a while, let yourself get really horny, then stop and almost let yourself cool down. Repeat until your tits and nipples feel realy sore. You may spank them a few times after this as further punishment. PM me with report if you do Wishing your tits some great torture
n19oel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #4
chrs
Distinguished Member

Start off by rubbing toothpaste all over your tits then snap each of your nipples 20 times with a rubber band, to cool down rub an ice cube over your nipples until they've melted
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boobs, breasts, nipples, punish, torture