Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
kayk71

Default Help me torture my pussy

Help me abuse my body. (pussy, clit and breasts)
I have rope, duct tape, a pussy and clit vibrator, toothpaste, glass cylinders for suction, a clit clamp, and many dildos (in various sizes). Give me some dares to perform on myself and feel free to include orgasm control; a little pain never hurt either

Last edited by kayk71; 07-09-2017 at 03:41 PM.
kayk71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #2
Kodama

Brush your clit for a minute with toothpaste, then use both of your vibe. After that you'll to make a tape pantie and keep it like this for at least 20minutes (start a timer).
In the meantime you have to do exactly 200 spanks where you want (ass, cunt, breasts). When the timer ring if you didn't do the count you'll convert the X slaps you missed into X minutes, so keep vibing for X minutes.
But if you do the 200 way before the timer ring, you'll multiply the remaining time by 5 with the same vibing task.

Of course you're not allowed to cum during the whole dare. Hope you'll report and tell me if you fail
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Stick your biggest dildo in your pussy and your second biggest in your ass put on a pair of tight jeans and drive to a shopping mall and walk around with them in you for an hour. During your walk you must orgasm in a bathroom or changing room 2 times in separate locations taking no longer than 5-10 min for each orgasm. When you get home fuck your self til you orgasm 8 more times
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:42 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Fire And Ice
Stuff your ass with ice cubes and rub your pussy/clit with a deep heat rub like icy hot, bio freeze, etc.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:02 PM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayk71 View Post
I have rope, duct tape, a pussy and clit vibrator, toothpaste, glass cylinders for suction, a clit clamp, and many dildos (in various sizes). Give me some dares to perform on myself and feel free to include orgasm control; a little pain never hurt either
First get totally naked. KiK or SkyPe me a face picture of you naked.

Grab a candle, lit it, and draw with the wax a bikini on you. You can have it as big as you want, but it must be 2 pieces and it must be a reasonably western bikini, not something from the 1800s nor sharia. Once morel, KiK or SkyPe me the face picture.

Once you have your bikini on you, go out in public, a beach will be excellent, but anywhere densely populated where normal girls wear bikinis would be fine. I want pictures of you wearing your wax bikini in public, too.

When you get back home, slap the bikini out of your body violently. Let me see how your body was marked by all the slaps to get rid of the wax.

Enjoy!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:34 AM   #6
Hi You

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayk71 View Post
READ THIS ALL BEFORE DOING also please give report
First of all no peeing and orgasmes this whole time and start by drinking four cups of water.
Put duct tape on your pussy or breast, all over, then RIP it off then immediately take toothpaste and coat your pussy and nipples with it. Put on the clit clamp, then fuck yourself. Stick glass cylinders around your sensitive areas and breast right around the nipple, now stick bottle caps, if u don't have that ask for them, on a board, take off the suction cups, then tie your self into a hogtie, make sure you have a way to get out, so that your nipples are on the bottle caps, your nipples and tits should be on the sharp parts of the bottle caps. Stay like that for 15-30 minutes at least then when the time is over take everything off. You may not rub your body but must tie a crotch rope or whatever it's called, on. Next go to the mall for two hours sitting down a lot. When you get back take off the crotch rope and do a pee holding dice dare. Now you are done. If you failed to complete pm me for a punishment or be my slave

Limits: eating anything, permanent, long term, family, friends, public, illegal, pictures

PM me dares within the limits

Last edited by Hi You; 07-10-2017 at 12:38 AM.
Hi You is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm rope bondage tie, clit dares, orgasm control, pussy torture, tit torture