Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
Xrider

Pain...is like an "über" feeling. The feeling is pushed to the extreme. In such it highens the sensations and is to me a form of mind work outas well.
Sudden, brutal pain clears the mind, it make all what's tormenting your mind go away in a second by deviating your focus on the sudden feel of pain. But it may also force you to focus on specific thoughts to isolate the pain in a small corner of your mind and make it bearable. When self inflicted (playing or working out) shows your will, the strength of your mind.
I've been practicing martial art and very often after training my arms were bruised. I somehow wore these marks with pride, a ( perhaps stupid) way of showing that I'd been in combat, that I had endured it and came out just fine.
Pain is a turn on, but only if mutually concented. I see it as an acceptance to take things one step further, highening the sensations. Offering yourself to someone to inflict pain is also a great proof of trust.
I hope these ideas make somesense.
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk