Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 01:47 PM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Male 42/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

42/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place THE REST OF JULY ONLY!!!

Hello HORNY FEAMALES!

In my time on GetDare I have had multiple submissive's do many things for me. 95% of them are females that get involved with me.
To find out more and read some reports

Please note I DO NOT and will NOT ask for photos.

That being said a somewhat detailed physical description is helpful.
If you are a person that can't write or can't explain things in written formate than we will not be a good fit.

For only the end of July only I would like to be in control of a like minded female both sexually and some non sexually acts. We all have lives so I realize that complete control is more like some smaller tasks and more planned out adventures are more realistic. I live a life where people do things for me in a work aspect but I have always wanted a little more. Due to the fact it is only 15 days I will need as much of the time open for me. So if you are interested I need you to open your schedule up or at least not plan any big trip or vacation if the makes sense.

I am in the US and my time zone is central time. While I did say anyplace please keep that in mind as sometimes we will need to chat via the chat room in real time.

I like general sexual banter and the abilities to have sexual conversations that most of us can't have in our real life. So a thought out pm is better than a quick response. I should also mention I really would prefer to only communicate via GD or email. While I don't need 100% access to you I need your phone to be setup to get notification and you respond within a reasonable amount of time.

I am almost open to anything … however I find that the people that ask for punishments are missing what I want. I really enjoy slaves just wanting to please me by doing or trying to do the task for me if that makes sense. So oddly enough I really don't want someone that enjoys misbehaving.

Most girls in the past I seem to have the ability to push them a little past your normal comfort zone. After getting to know the slave and how they tick I tend to gravitate to some of their turn on's and likes.

Regardless of your needs I will be focusing on you cumming and doing semi-public things, to very private things.

I also enjoy some clothing control. Not every day but the abilities to pick out your outfit or at least panties turns me on.

How to apply? You have to do two things.
1) reply to this post by saying “I want to be considered as a subject for ONLY the end of July”
2) send a PM about the things you would want to see or have done to you in a detailed paragraph. As a bonus I need to know about what you do or maybe more like what your average day looks

Last edited by ShawnC; 07-24-2023 at 07:12 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk