Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 05:10 AM   #1
dariodragon7

Male 38/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

38/male/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hello everyone! Thanks for whoever is going to take their time to read my ad!

ABOUT ME - VANILLA

Hello everyone! My name is Dario and I am a 38 years old Dom, Daddy Dom from Palermo, Italy (+1 GMT). I'm 1,77m tall, and weight about 72kg. I have short black straight hairs and deep green eyes. My sexual orientation is straight.

I love cats, playing videogames and watching anime, good food, swimming and reading (when not studying). I'm graduated in History and in Social Media Managing. I'm usually really friendly and talkative and I enjoy chatting a lot about almost everything.

I'm straight so this ad is only intended for girls

ABOUT ME - KINKY

Kinky wise, I've been into this lifestyle for 12 years and I had several online and in person experiences but for the moment I plan on keeping things online only with possible future planned meetings in person if things last and we both want it.

I am Dom. As a Dom I'm strict and firm, love routine, reinforcements, rules and structure. I love molding my sub and training her to what I like. My ideal type of D/s relationship is one with Total Power Exchange achieved through time and trust, so starting off light and taking more and more control over time and comfort. Trust is vital for me and it's important to build it through communication, which is also extremely important. I won't want to talk to you 24/7 and voice calls are not that important, but chatting everyday at least a few hours a day is required. As important are also play session. They will not necessarily happen everyday but I will often give tasks to complete and sessions will happen whenever is possible. Being open is also extremely important to me. I want to be told if there's anything that needs to be changed and to change our relationship however possible to make us both comfortable and happy. So honesty 100% always.

But I'm also a Daddy and this impacts my personality even inside the dynamic. I really enjoy taking care of my sub, making sure she is happy and spoiled with attentions, I love to give and receive aftercare (#domsneedaftercaretoo) and I am and very affectionate. My sub doesen't have to be a little as the Daddy is just a part of me, but if you are a little then you are more than welcome! I just ask for patience and lots of support as this part of me is still kinda new and I need and want to learn to be an amazing Daddy Dom!

I don't have an ideal sub. I can handle pretty much any kind of sub, experienced and inexperienced alike, I like shy subs that easily gets embarassed (embarassing plays are some of my favorite kinks), but I also enjoy a sub who knows how to tease and when to take the initiative. I like a sub who is not afraid to show her body. I love a talkative person that can keep a conversation even about silly things and who has a personality and knows what she wants. Body looks and shapes don't matter to me at all and physical appearences means nothing to me.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR

Now, even though I'm pretty flexible when it comes to what I am specifically looking for and what I expect, there are some things that I want to happen in my D/s dynamic. Some of them are negotiable, some are not.

FIRST:One of my biggest kink is visuals, so I do love erotic and sensual photography and videos, and I love when my sub teases or pleases me with requested and unrequested pictures and videos. I also love posing and dress up play so having a working camera is required and not negotiable. A webcam is welcomed but not required. Naked or underwear or clothed pictures and videos as surprises or during playtime or to provide proofs of tasks will be requested (and saved and kept by me) and they will be a must in our dynamic since it's my main fetish and not something I'm planning on giving up, so if you are not fine or comfortable with taking pics and videos I'm probably not what you are looking for. I'm aware of all the issues coming with this kind of fetish so pictures and videos are not necessarily happening right away until trust is built but they will happen for sure at some point (face in pics and videos is appreciated but will not be enforced and will not necessary). Of course none of your pictures and videos will ever be shared online or anywhere else and will be kept by me. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE so if you're not fine with this you can stop reading here as I will not accept compromises on this point.

SECOND: As I said I'm not interested in body shapes or character and mind traits so I'm very open on these regards. I don't have an age range of interest so as long as you are over 18 I'm fine with any age even older than me. I'm monogamous but I can adapt easily to my sub needs. This means that if my sub wants to keep an open and poly D/s relationship that's fine by me as long as both of us are aware and clear on the situation. You will be a priority for me so I would like to be important for you as well. I've had a few experiences with couples, so even couples and married women are fine for me, as long as the wife is submissive to me at least and the husband is aware of what is happening.

THIRD: Trust is extremely important to me in D/s dynamics so we would need to be open and honest to each other and not be afraid to talk any issues or worries that might come up with time. I have been cheated and ghosted in the past so this is very important to me. That's why, if needed, I always give my potential subs a trial period until trust is enstablished with a softer involvement and smaller playtimes and tasks during it to adapt to the schedule, so I'm totally fine in us taking our time to better know each other before starting, to see if the relationship can work.

FOURTH: I expect some time of daily privacy with my sub to focus on our playtime and intimate activities. It can be 30 minutes, an hour or more and it doesen't really need to be everyday, but I want to have some private time with my sub. Also a place where to take good pictures and videos using selfies or timer on the camera would be a good plus but not necessary. Waarning for "voice" kinksters. I'm not a huge fan of phone/voice calls so yes if you like we can have calls but they will not be long and not all the time. If that's a turn off for you I'm really sorry but I'm probably not the right person for you

FIFTH: I really enjoy control, routines and rules. I am heavily into total power exchange, but I know that's hard to achieve and give, especially when there is some time difference and distance, so I am fine with less control too, but there are some things that I will want to take complete control. We will discuss them in private and depending on your lifestyle we'll agree about what degree of control and which things I will control.

HOW THIS WILL WORK

I have a set of rules but I'm ready to adapt to your needs. The rules will not be set in stone and they can be changed anytime accordingly to any issue or need that might come up so that they will not interfere with your life. We will discuss them together in private once things starts going. As for punishments I also have a good set that I will give depending on the broken rule or bad behavior in place. I usually apply a fixed set of warnings before delivering a punishment, and if no warnings are given for a good amount of time, those in place will be forgiven (of course punishments will never break any of your limits)

I like to assign daily tasks that can involve a wide variety of things, from pictures in particular poses or clothing to writings and such. I might set a deadline accordingly to your timezone and life duties. Obiously breaking the deadline or not completing the task will lead to a warning (unless a valid reason is given).

The relationship I am looking for, is possibly (and hopefully) a long term one since i value my time and efforts and I don't plan on spending them with someone unsure of what they want or that don't agree with my conditions. Distance and time difference are not a problem for me, I can easily adapt my schedule to mostly any location, and I've had many experiences with subs even with up to 9 hours of difference between us and have always handled it nicely. Meetings might be a possibility with the desire from both.

I don't want you to suddenly disappear unless there is a valid reason. I understand we can be busy and have duties and work/study and need to be gone for hours, but at least have the decency to warn me when that happens. Our first chats will happen here on the site, but after the first conversations we will shortly move over a private messaging app for communication like Kik, Skype, Whatsapp, Hangout, Telegram, Discord or any other app you use for texting, as long as it allows pictures sharing and saving and videos exchange and saving.

That's all I have to write about me. If you are curious and interested in what i have to offer or want to know more about me, feel free to reach me in private, my dms are open for everyone and I'll gladly reply as soon as possible.

For a male Dom is really hard to stand out differently from others. I tried my best to be as descriptive and complete and interesting in this ad. Please don't let it go to waste, I really did my best to be original. It might not be super colorful or maybe not grammarly perfect but I have put my heart here in these words since I really want to get back into the lifestyle. I truly hope to receive some love here and who knows, maybe even find the right one for me. I really need it. Thanks for reading this far below in my ad, hope I didn't annoy anyone.

Have a nice day everyone and lots of love to you all!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk