Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2024, 04:43 PM   #1
Deviant14

Female 27/female/switch seeks 30-40/male/dom in US

27/female/switch seeks 30-40/male/dom in US

Hello, I'm looking for a (gentle) dom and friend; seeking distraction from the stress of adult life.

My ask: keep me wet so I'm less likely to entertain my anxious thoughts.

About me: I'm 27 years old and I live in a house with my partner of over a year. (I have my partner's approval and full support to pursue this relationship.) My time zone is EST and I work a nontraditional Big Tech job that makes me want to commit arson so that I never have to go back. My brain rarely entertains arousal on its own, though it is not difficult to get me there; I am usually stressed about something and require distraction. That's where you come (oh, puns) in!

I usually have one or two evenings to myself each week when my partner is out of the house, so I can guarantee at least one night for shenanigans, but I'm also interested in more frequent, regular check-ins. I'd prefer you get to know me well enough to know what makes me tick and use it to your advantage.

One of my hard limits is that I am not willing to provide video/photo/audio "proof" (and I'd prefer you not continually ask for it, to save me the hassle of constantly saying no). Additionally, I enjoy my orgasms and I'm much more likely to act like a brat if you intend to withhold 99% of the time - I prefer to negotiate. Open to Skype or Kik messaging.

If interested in learning more, please DM me an intro to you and what you're looking for so that we may see if we are compatible.

Over and out,
Kate
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk