Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2024, 12:03 PM   #14
tarheel52

When/how did you discover that you are submissive?
I was 25 and played a lot of games with loser forfeits online. After playing a few games with the same guy, a forfeit was to be the winner’s cam slave for an hour. My opponent won the game. I got on cam and was instructed to get naked and on my knees. A position I remained in for the whole hour. I was to edge at his command. Over the hour I edged over 20 times.

When the hour was almost over and he instructed me to cum, I was to put my hands behind my head as soon as I started cumming. I wasn’t familiar with ruined orgasms until then. I started cumming, put my hands behind my head and my cock twitched as I got the release of cumming but got no pleasure from the orgasm. He came at the same time and my pleasure was received from obeying rules and helping him reach orgasm. I learned that I preferred to give others pleasure over having my own (unless I’m rewarded of course).

What did you do to develop that?
I continued playing games with forfeits so I sometimes was giving the tasks. But I have since moved away from games and accept tasks from Doms directly.

What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub?
It was a great experience overall. I learned a lot about myself. I opened to more kinks, learning slowly with the help of my Master.

What do you look for in a master/mistress?
Understanding. I have limits and dislikes. But if there is something you’re into, I may try it if we work into it slowly. I’m also not available 24/7, but am all yours when I am.

What do they look for in a sub?
Openness. Not ignoring limits, but being pushed a little. The openness to learn more about yourself while obeying.

How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship?
Availability and willing to be pushed a little. Like I said I’m not available all the time now, but as a sub, you should be available for your Master’s pleasure. Agree on a schedule and and be open.

How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations?

Likes: What do you do on your own that you get pleasure and enjoyment out of? What really turns you on?
Dislikes: What are you uncomfortable with but might be willing to try if the situation is right?
Limits: What are you not willing to try? What makes you so uncomfortable you have no interest in it?

These don’t have to be set in stone and can move! I was in a long term online D/s relationship that my Master liked cum eating and pee drinking. Over time working with that Master, those moved from my dislikes and are now likes.

Any advice or suggestions would really help me. I’m new to all of this and want to prepare as best as I can.
Give it a try! If you get uncomfortable say something to the Dom you are chatting with. They should be open to backing off and moving slowly to help you find your sub self

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk