Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-06-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
jvolkl92

Male 22/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in US (chat slave)

22/male/master seeks 21-24/female/slave in US (chat slave)

Hello everyone. I realize this is my first post on getdare so I will make this post as detailed as I can.

First, a little about myself. I am a junior in college, and you may refer to me as either JD or sir. I am very driven, and passionate about my future career after college. I love to try new things and visit new places. I have enjoyed giving dares for about a year, but now I am interested in something more lasting and meaningful. I am not looking for a slave. I am looking for a submissive that I can call a friend, someone I can explore each others desires with.

Second, I dont want someone who is simply looking for some dares to get off on and then leaves. I expect whoever contacts me to be interested in pursuing long term submission and friendship. I would like to find someone I can connect to on a deeper level than just yes sir, no sir.

Third I will always be fair and honest. I will never lie, and I refuse to be involved with blackmail, so if that's what your into go ahead and look elsewhere. Fairness and honesty are my keys to gaining your trust, and your trust will always be guarded and held sacred.

Fourth, I can be strict and controlling when necessary. I expect my word to be treated with the utmost of respect. When tasks are given during sessions or occasionally during daily life, I expect them to be followed. There's a time to have sessions, a time to control daily schedules/clothing, and plenty of time to talk and get to know each other as human beings interested in the kinky sides of life.

Fifth, I will briefly go over my likes/limits. I love control(routine, clothing, sexual life, when/how to masterbate) I like pain, tit/pussy play, anal and pussy stetching, light bondage, pee/restroom control, minor public. I am on the fence about pee/scat(I will work with your interests on this). My soft limits are pics/vids/cam. My hard limits are blackmail, beastiality, incest, permanent, illegal. When tasks are given I expect quality reports as they are my proof youve done the task.

Finally, for those potential submissives who have read this entire advert you can contact me by Pm or kik. You will include your name, age, likes/dislikes/limits, and refer to me as sir and not master. I am no ones master, and you are not my slave. From there I will contact you within 24 hours and hopefully have a quality conversation about what you are looking for. I am looking forward to hearing from an obedient submissive.

Kik jvolkl92

Last edited by jvolkl92; 08-09-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Contact details and minor edits
The following user says Thank You to jvolkl92 for this post:
Old 08-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #2
jvolkl92

Default Contact Details

I didnt specify in my orginal advert but my kik is the same as my username. And if you cant hold a normal conversation or typ lik dis please dont even bother.

Kik jvolkl92
Old 08-10-2015, 12:10 AM   #3
Slavegirl33
Baby Member

I probably sound really stupid but I'm new to this and I am unsure how to pm
Old 08-10-2015, 12:28 AM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Click on his name -> send private message

And good luck for you

Advertisements
Kink Talk