Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-30-2018, 09:50 PM   #1
trin

Default Keep Digging: A Dice Roulette Game

This is a simple game for 2 players. In theory, this could work for 3 or more players, but I've never tested it.

The game is designed to test your bravery when faced with a series of forfeits that get worse and worse. You can try to save yourself, but you might just keep digging...

You will need:
2 players
6 forfeits, in ascending order of difficulty
Online Dice e.g. rolz.org

How to play:
This game uses the Russian Roulette dice format you may have seen elsewhere, but has an added twist.

Each Round:
Players take turns rolling dice, starting with a D20 (20-sided dice) and going down in descending order e.g.

Player 1: rolls a D20
Player 2: rolls a D19
Player 1: rolls a D18
and so on.

The first person to roll a 1 is the loser. From this point on, the winner and loser are set for the round. The loser has 1 point.

Keep playing util either:
You run out of numbers
The winner also rolls a 1 (this just ends the round, the winner doesn't get a point)

Any additional 1s that the loser rolls before the round ends will add to their score. This means that theoretically, the loser will finish with at least 1 point. Usually, they end with between 1 and 3.

At the end of the round:
The loser can elect to stop, and complete the forfeit matching the number of points they have, or they may challenge the winner to a maximum of 3 rematches, which the winner must accept. If the loser wins that rematch, their winnings are deducted from their points. This may reduce their points, or even turn the tables and put them in the lead. Of course, they may just make things worse for themselves by losing again...

The game is over when a player gives in, and does their forfeits, or if any player reaches 6 points, at which stage the game is instantly over, and that player must complete the number 6 forfeit.

This game works best when you have something high stakes on the line. The loser may end up on 4 or 5 points and needs to make the tough call about whether to play on to try to save themselves, or keep digging...

NOTES:
For a quick game, reduce the number of rematches allowed, or the number of forfeits.

You should alternate who rolls first each round, as the person rolling odd numbers is technically at a slight disadvantage, both because they start with a 1:19 chance, but also because they will eventually roll a 1 if the other player doesn't.

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:20 AM   #2
trin

Post Updates to the rules!

Hey everyone,
Having played this a bit, I've got some suggestions for how to make it work a little better. The original game is great if you're just playing one round, and you don't mind a long game, but if you want a quicker one, or you're planning multiple rounds, then here's what I suggest:

Keep Digging: Version 2

This version is played exactly as version 1 (above) except for the following:
  1. Start with a 10-sided dice instead of a D20.
  2. When one person rolls a 1, the other person stops rolling. The loser then continues to roll all the numbers down to and including D2, and any additional 1s are added to his points. The loser does not roll a D1. A D1 is only rolled if no-one has yet rolled a 1.

This will speed the game up a bit, and make it slightly more predictable. Average score for the loser is about 3, and sometimes goes as high as 8.

Happy rolling!

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #3
Chasty

Anyone want to try this one with an orgasm denial theme? Maybe forfeits like:

1. No orgasms tonight.
2. No orgasms for 48 hours.
3. Chastity for 48 hours.
4. Chastity for a week.
5. Chastity for a month.
6. Chastity for as long as winner wants.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Chasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:42 AM   #4
polp

Up for games, hit me up

Likes: basically games, bets, challenges, risky games, underwear, webcam.

If you are bigger than me you can request an underwear pic to be uploaded to to my BDSMLR blog. Once a month
polp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:47 AM   #5
Pardew68

Up for a game kik pardy_68
Old 09-08-2019, 10:26 AM   #6
sleeveslots

up for the game kik me

Likes: edging, organism control, denial, masturbation, online exposure, humiliation, degradation, dice game.

Dislike: cum play, CBT

Limit: public, scat, face, blood, anal, crossdressing, illegal, permanent, huge pain, diaper, messy

kik: doggywei

https://whereby.com/darelost may show my dick here sometime
sleeveslots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:11 PM   #7
1998soccer1998

I'm in, Kiki me, I'm always horny
1998soccer1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:26 PM   #8
1998soccer1998

Doncaster use my account...please don t ask me for blackmail...i cant say no but i don t like it
1998soccer1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #9
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

I would be down for a game of this, can work out forfiets around online exposure or if you see anything in my likes that interests you.

Send me a message on kik ( exsuberman )
when messaging me please include a link back here so I know what it is about

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:08 AM   #10
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

If anyone would like to play a round with me pm me or Kik me

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2-player, dice, roulette