Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-31-2024, 03:37 AM   #31
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.
As a sub this sounds muuuch more appealing!

Quote:
2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.
Probably friends, feels like the safer bet for sure!

Quote:
3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).
I wouldnt want other people having to do stuff against their will so I'll take the bullet!

Quote:
4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?
I'd hate losing out on bondage!
I'd probably break the limit on CBT and/or Pee drinking.
CBT is on the limits for now at least cause its too much and Pee drinking is just disgusting but preferable over never being tied up again

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 09:12 AM   #32
lilith_
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.
I have already given up my orgasms so that was an easy answer! I am on strict orgasm denial

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.
I would always choose my friends to know. Mixing family with sexual life is just too weird.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).
I would rather see my friends perform them so I won't really be involved haha I would just watch

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?
I would be absolutely miserable if I was in a dynamic without orgasm denial! If I had to lift a limit it would probably be pee in my mouth

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 06:25 AM   #33
Total Sub Girl

I would rather lose the ability to orgasm and know I am able to make my partner orgasm and fully pleasure them, my pleasure is unimportant.

I am sure I would still be accepted if they are true friends

I could not force that on someone else plus I am used to submitting, again I am sure that if they are true friends they would still be terr for me

Once the inhibition is gone I would likely question why it was a limit in the first place, besides adding to what I can do is better than taking away from it

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl

Not Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here
Total Sub Girl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:52 PM   #34
ToniHedon87

Why? I'm a pleaser

Why? Who knows, we could have some fun

ToniHedon87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kink, truth, would you rather