Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-20-2015, 06:58 AM   #16
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default New round!

Well while or first game was a bit of a dud, hopefully this next round will be better.
A little shorter this time, we'll toss dares back onto a list for 30 minutes. After that time anyone can post a boom and make the last poster do all the dares. If one of use doesn't post within 10 minutes, the other can claim victory. If we go to 1 hours, then the game ends and the predetermined loser loses.

Ok, silly will get this game going.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-20-2015 at 07:18 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:08 AM   #17
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

ok here we go again

1. loser will have to complete one embarrassing dare every day for a week of winners choice

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:13 AM   #18
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1. loser will have to complete one embarrassing dare every day for a week of winners choice
2. Loser will take 5 pies to the body every day for a week. Winner chooses where.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:18 AM   #19
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

2. Loser will take 5 pies to the body every day for a week. Winner chooses where
3. loser must become losers slave for a month after the first week has been completed

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:22 AM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

2. Loser will take 5 pies to the body every day for a week. Winner chooses where
3. loser must become losers slave for a month after the first week has been completed
4. Loser has to buy one article of clothing winner chooses. Winner can make them wear it anytime during the month.
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:24 AM   #21
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

4. Loser has to buy one article of clothing winner chooses. Winner can make them wear it anytime during the month.
5. loser has to put a water balloon in there clothes for every dare posted on this game winner decide how long they have to stay there

Old 08-20-2015, 07:27 AM   #22
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

5. loser has to put a water balloon in there clothes for every dare posted on this game winner decide how long they have to stay there
6. Winner decides if the losers has to wear a wedgie, diaper, or decides what they sleep in.
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:29 AM   #23
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

6. Winner decides if the losers has to wear a wedgie, diaper, or decides what they sleep in.
7. Winner gets to choose what the loser weres each day for a week

Old 08-20-2015, 07:34 AM   #24
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

8. Loser has to either do 5 messy tasks, recreate 2 messy stories, or recreate one messy video. Winner chooses.
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:36 AM   #25
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

8. Loser has to either do 5 messy tasks, recreate 2 messy stories, or recreate one messy video. Winner chooses.
9. winner can chose 5 rules loser must live by intill November
I'm begging you to make me messy by PM!

Old 08-20-2015, 07:40 AM   #26
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

10. Loser wears a bra full of oatmeal for die roll hours.

Also booming is now open!
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:42 AM   #27
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

11. Loser will spend 12 hours in a 1 piece swimsuit full of whatever the winner wants

Old 08-20-2015, 07:43 AM   #28
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

I'd hate to be on the listing end of this list lol

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:44 AM   #29
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

11. Loser will spend 12 hours in a 1 piece swimsuit full of whatever the winner wants.
12. Loser bows into food of winner's choice 50 times.
Full signature here!
Old 08-20-2015, 07:45 AM   #30
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

11. Loser will spend 12 hours in a 1 piece swimsuit full of whatever the winner wants.
12. Loser bows into food of winner's choice 50 times
13. Loser has to do a dare of winners choice everytime they log onto getdare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, griffin, roulette, silly