Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2021, 03:28 PM   #1
josh04

Default Public fun

Looking for dares for me to do in public, including wedgies minor crossdressing, and the use of a vibrating bullet. Will try tk do anything posted, and might add photos if ask for. Please make them fun and creative
josh04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 05:24 PM   #2
Sub-Dork

Go to a public bathroom and give yourself a ripping wedgie in one of the stalls (only pulling, no sliding) after that stuff them in your mouth and cover it with a face mask. You can’t take them out unless you get home or you cum in 3 different places

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, humiliation, public, toys, wedgie