Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-14-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
Kingofclowns

Default Completely blind temporarily.exposed roulette dice dare

So I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in this but thought I'd still put it out there. After a little searching I found a way to upload an image to tobe.exposed completely blind, so if you want to play some true roulette with your pics, now's your chance.

The rules of this game are pretty simple, roll a dice 6 times and pick pictures from the categories below corresponding to your rolls, go and take the pictures and put them all in a folder, randomize all the file names (instructions below), finally go to http://tobe.exposed/upload (Use this site as it doesn't show previews of your image) and roll a dice to randomly select which of the 6 pictures to upload. Don't forget to post a link so we can all see it.

Level
Simple - Just roll dice
medium - Add 1 to all rolls
Hard - Add 2 to all rolls

If you have any other suggestions for photo's let me know

Delete after
1) 1 minute
2) 5 minutes
3) 10 minutes
4) 1 day
5) 1 week
6) random

Extensions
Even - No extensions
Odd - Random number of extensions

Length of extensions
1) 1 minute
2) 5 minutes
3) 10 minutes
4) 1 hour
5) 12 hours
6) Random

Delete enabled
Even - Yes
Odd - No

Downloads
Even - Yes
Odd - No

Instructions for randomizing and removing the preview for your pictures

Now this does take a little setup, but I'll do my best to explain in detail how to make it work. So the first step is to go to the folder where your pictures are stored, now right click and go to view and ensure it's set to list. (this will ensure you are not being shown any previews of the images)

Now we need to do the same thing for when we upload the picture, so go to http://tobe.exposed/upload and select choose file, find the folder of your pictures, on the top right click on the view button and again change this to list.

Now what makes this completely blind is that we are going to randomize your file names, go to https://www.howtogeek.com/57661/stup...n-a-directory/ and download the file name randomizer at the bottom of the page. (I tested the file myself to check it's safe)

Move the file you just downloaded to the same folder as your pictures and double click it, this will bring up a command prompt window, type in OK and press enter and all the files in the folder will be given a random name and reordered.

Likes: Messy, Humiliation, Semi-public, Restrictions, pain, Games, Challenges, Winning
Dislikes: Heavy pain, Denial, pee
Limits: Scat, Permanent, Family, Pictures (Unless I offer)
Kingofclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kingofclowns for this post:
Old 05-14-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

I want to try this!

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, exposure, picture, roulette