Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-17-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
JTN2010

Default Chastity (or Diaper) Emlalock Roulette!

The Dare Workbook Itself You will need to authorize the script the first time you use it. I don't know of a way around that, sadly.

Inspiration
I wanted to make a more long term diaper dare and stumbled across this dare on faproulette. There's a bunch of extra abdl stuff at the bottom that isn't relevant to this dare; but I thought this was a cool idea for using EmlaLock for either chastity (the typical use) or diapers (what I'll personally use it for). You can try to do the dare from the original faproulette link, although personally it's a bit daunting and the rules aren't totally clear in my opinion; but I do have a workbook that should simulate the same experience. The only thing I added was a time for penalties for looking at your time (if relevant).

I may someday make a version 2 if there's enough interest. The second version would likely abandon the original setup and create my own randomization to create less extreme games (I will admit I did reroll a couple times, whether because the games were trivial [really short max durations for example] or basically always going to max out immediately).

Instructions
Open the above workbook and click "Roll Them Dice!". You might have to authorize the script. Once the dice are done rolling go to EmlaLock, setup an account and use the results as settings. Anything in <> is up to you (either it doesn't matter, is something custom like the password, or isn't part of the roulette). You will need to upload any photo (this is for the locking chastity portion).

If you plan on doing this for diaper purposes just come up with some rules. My rules are simple, until it is over I can only wear/use diapers. Initially I'm including number 2, but that could change. You should be able to just do whatever you want for the photo (you could get a lockbox and put your adult underwear in it I suppose).

If you plan on using this for chastity you could just wear a cage during this time. There's also a tutorial on the site for how to utilize the picture functionality for locking yourself in a cage and giving it the code.

Note: This dare can have huge variance in how long it lasts. If your concerned about it just mess with the durations some (note: a Maximum Duration of all 0s is treated as no maximum).

The website has explanations in their FAQ for what all the settings mean/do.

Feel free to share your settings or links below.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally

Last edited by JTN2010; 09-19-2017 at 05:42 PM.
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JTN2010 for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 04:46 PM   #2
JTN2010

So figured out a lot of issues with the dare. The variance on my dare is way too high (After my first round of games I had no time left and was waiting for the required links to fill out). Right now I have about a week left (could go up or down with games, who knows) but a lot of ideas for how to improve this for the future if I get around to it.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:33 AM   #3
FaithfulMirage811

It automatically makes a copy and the script doesnt work anywhere I have used, is this only for computers..?
FaithfulMirage811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:36 AM   #4
FaithfulMirage811

Nevermind, was the computer issue. Anyways, one other question. Would it be overly hard to create an extra diaper usage roll..? I see you used the functions heavily, how does one do that? I'm curious as if possible I may edit it myself.
FaithfulMirage811 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, chastity, diapers, emlalock, roulette