Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-25-2017, 02:06 PM   #166
tiger777

Wow this is so hot. I won't call it boring, it might look like Jenna gonna have one more mistress after this
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 10:15 AM   #167
subDanni

Sarah set up the webcam and placed me in front of it. Christina had logged on to chatroulette and started chatting. First they forced me to sing on cam, but no one really watched me for more then 20 seconds before they skipped along. The watchers mostly giggled at me for singing in my female outfit for a bit, and then skipped. Sarah decided to use the hashtags #crossdresser and #slave, along with the line “please humiliate me”, to get attention from the correct crowd. I was forced down on my knees. Somehow Mia and Christina didn't question Sarah's knowledge about this. Soon enough a male dominant person was chatting with them. Christina responded to his chats.

Christina: He says he want to see Jenna masturbate.
Sarah: Go ahead.
Mia: Omg.

I slowly put my hand under my skirt and rubbed my cock over my the panties.

Sarah: No no no!
Mia: Aren't we suppose to see? I mean, the guy on chatroulette.. Aren't he suppose to see. Hehe.

Sarah pulled down the skirt and my panties, and strictly told me to jerk off.

Christina: Haha! Now he says he want that hot chick that just was on the cam to slap his balls.

Sarah didn't hesitate and kicked me between the legs five times, until I was laying on the ground. Whenever she was on the cam, you could only see her body and not her face. Yet, I was fully exposed.

Christina: New person. Asks if he have toys. What should I say, Sarah?
Sarah: Well, we have a cucumber. Hehe.
Me: Sarah, no, please.
Sarah: Shut up, slave.
Mia: You don't have..
Mia hesitated for a moment, before she continued
Mia: ..real toys, Sarah?
Sarah: Sure I do. Want to see?
Mia: Yes!
Christina: Me too!
Sarah: Lets just tie him up first. But keep the cam running. Hehehe.
Mia: Omg, so cruel. But I like it.

Sarah tied my hands behind my back, my ankles together and connected them, so I was hogtied and unable to move. With my cock exposed. I had no idea if someone was watching me or not on the webcam.

Christina: You are really good with the ropes, Sarah.
Sarah: Hehe, I should thank my parents for that, for sending me to the scouts each summer. But it's not the first time I had to tie him up.
Mia: You seem to have a fun relationship. Fun for you, at least.
Sarah: Don't feel pity for him! He's much more cruel with me when he have the chance.

They all went to Sarah's bedroom. Mia gave my ass a little slap before they left.
When they came back, Christina eagerly went to the computer to see if someone had written something.

Christina: Girls, someone sent us a link to a random wheel thing.
Sarah: Oh, let me see.
Christina: It's a wheel of misfortune. He said “use this and that sissy slut, he'll love it”.
Sarah: Oh, this is interesting. Lets try it!

They were all looking at the screen. It seemed like they noticed a few of the options the wheel could land on. I also noticed Sarah had brought a dildo and nipple clamps.

Mia: Omg! Some of these things we can't make him do.
Sarah: Hehe, we'll see.
Mia: Poor Jenna.
Christina: He is our slave, right?
Sarah: Yes, spin it.

Christina: “Everyone slap the slave's face”, it says.
Sarah: Awe, that's too easy. Well, the wheel decide, so I guess we will do it.

Sarah untied my legs and let me stay on my knees with me arms tied behind my back. Then she slapped my face hard three times. Christina slapped only once, but hard.

Mia: Awe, look at that face. I can't slap him.
Sarah: Come on, we have to do it. The wheel says so. Hehe.

Mia looked at me, with a cute look.

Mia: I'm sorry, Jenna.

Then she slapped my face. Not very hard, but hard enough so that the other girls would not make her do it again. This time you could not see the girls fully on cam. You could see their bodies, but not face. Christina span the wheel again.

Sarah: Omfg! Lucky bitch.
Mia: Aaawe. Haha, I like this one.
Christina: “Slave kiss dominants ass”.

Mia went over to me and turned around.

Mia: You want to kiss it, slave? Hehe.
Me: Yes.
Mia: Do it.

Mia looked back at me as I kissed her ass. This made me very horny, and she giggled as I licked with my tongue in between the ripped parts of her jeans.

Sarah: Well, our turn. I don't want him to enjoy this too much.

Sarah and Christina stood next to each other, with their asses pointed to me. I started to kiss Christina's light-blue jeans, on her ass. I gave each cheek three kisses.

Christina: That's enough, move on.

I started to kiss Sarah's ass. She pushed my head towards her asshole, making me kiss her between her asscheeks.

Mia: Awe, look at his boner. And he's trying to rub it with his tied hands, but can't reach. Let me help you.

Mia squat down behind me and gently stroked my erect cock. She didn't seem to mind that now she would be fully visible on the cam. Although we didn't even know if anyone was watching. Christina went over to the computer, and Mia let go of my hard cock.

Christina: Ehm, what do we do with this one? “Tribute the doms 20 $”.
Sarah: I guess he owes us 20 $ each, then.
Mia: We're taking his money now?
Christina: That's OK for me. I need some extra pocket-money.
Sarah: He is my slave for the day, so yes. You owe us money, slave.
Me: Omg.

They clicked spin the wheel again.

Christina: Finally a good one. Omg, a really good one. Hehe. Hope we can do this one, Sarah.

Sarah went over to the computer.

Sarah: Yes, sure. We just need some towels first.
Mia: What is it?
Christina: “Make the slave pee on his face”.
Mia: Oh, no. Don't do that!
Christina: The wheel says so.

Sarah quickly got some towels and threw them at me.

Sarah: Lay these down on the floor. Then lay on them.

I did as she said. Sarah told Mia to help her get my legs up in the air. They held me like that for a while, with my dick pointed at myself. It had became soft now. For me, it was always a struggle to pee like this. In front of many people, but Sarah had made it more easy with all the training.

Christina: Come on slave. I'm recording you too now. Piss on your face.
Mia: If he can't, he can't. Maybe do next one?
Sarah: Nope. He has to do it.

Finally I manage to let the pee out. Christina and Sarah started to laugh as my face got covered in my own piss. Mia looked a bit disgusted. Christina pointed her camera-phone close to me.

Christina: How does that feel, slave?
Me: Disgusting. Please, can we do something else now?
Christina: I think we need to continue. Just fyi, I logged off chatroulette. You don't have to worry. But seeing how scarred you are, is pretty funny.
Sarah: Hehehe, I agree.

Christina went over to the computer and tried the wheel again. The girls let me sit on my knees. I was glad the webcam was off.

Christina: Oh, nice one. For us, hehe. “Tribute the doms 50 $”.
Sarah: Seems like you're being financially ruined, slave.
Me: Come on, I can't afford to pay you 70 $ each.
Christina: Might be more. This next one we will have to skip. “Kiss the doms feet”.
Sarah: Haha, well, not with his mouth and face covered is pee. Skip, yes.
Christina: Yes. Next, “Put the slaves head down toilet bowl and flush”.
Mia: Omg, just nasty ones. Nothing fun.
Sarah: I think this one is fun. And finally he gets to wash his face.

They forced me into the bathroom and Sarah told me to put my face down the toilet bowl. Christina recorded, as usual.

Sarah: Mia, will you do the honor?
Mia: What?
Sarah: Flush.
Mia: Omg. This is so nasty.
Christina: Come on, do it. He's our slave.

Mia hesitated for a moment, before she flushed it down, while Sarah kept my face down the toilet bowl by pressing the back of my head with her foot. After that they seemed to get eager to get ready for an evening out on the town. Sarah told me to get take a shower. I did as she told, and dressed like a boy when I was done. When I got back out in the living room they where ready to leave.

Christina: We did one more, and lucky you! No more humiliation and degrading. “Tribute the doms 30 $”. So that makes it total 100 $ each.
Me: I can't afford that.
Sarah: I'm sure we can figure something out. Maybe Christina will knock off 10 $ each time you clean her apartment.
Christina: Hmmm, that will work.
Mia: Too bad me and Christina live together. I guess one cleaning is 5 $ off each of our dept.
Me: I understand.

Mia went close to me.

Mia: I know I come of as all sweet and kind, but I want that money you owe me. Either in cash, or you do chores for me.
Sarah: Oh, look who's the cruel bitch now. Hehe. Well, we are gonna leave now, slave. I expect you to clean our apartment and do all the chores we discussed. And no, it's not going of your dept to me. Remember, you are my slave today.

Mia went to put on her shoes and jacket in the hallway, along with Christina.

Sarah whispered to me: And get that little clitty in chastity, and in your filthy maid uniform as soon as we leave. I expect a picture of that within five minutes after we've left.

Mia and Christina shouted good bye before they left. Sarah joined them.

Sarah: See you, slave.

Last edited by subDanni; 12-31-2017 at 11:28 AM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 04:07 AM   #168
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

yep still loving your stories

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #169
SissyJess121

I love where this is going, curious about the next parts!

And a happy new year to you all!

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176

Last edited by SissyJess121; 01-03-2018 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Forgot something
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #170
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Still a great story.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 07:58 AM   #171
subDanni

I did all the chores after the girls had left. Later that night, I received texts from Mia.

Mia, text: Hi, slave! Hehe. Send me a pic of your dick, please<3
Me, text: Hi, Mia. What? It's past midnight. I'm not slave anymore.

I didn't want to show her my chaste cock, so decided to be perhaps, a bit rude.

Mia, text: Omg! Come on, I want to see it again. I need something to look at while I'm playing with myself later.

I could not believe she really wanted a pic of my cock. Unsure about what to do, I decided to text Sarah, asking her what I should do. Before she answered I received a new message from Mia. With a picture attached to the message.

Mia, text: I want your cock in here..<3
The attached picture was a selfie of Mia with her mouth open and her tongue sticking out.

That picture made me very horny. Mia was very sexy. Sarah answered my question right after I got the message from Mia.

Sarah, text: What do you mean? Just send a pic of MY chaste clitty, slave. I see I have to deal with you when I get home, slutty bitch.
Me, text: Yes, Mistress. I will send it. I'm sorry for asking.
Sarah, text: Yep, you will be sorry later, whore.

Sarah often became a bit more cruel and unreasonable when she had a bit too much to drink. I actually didn't like it very much. Yet, I never dared to tell her about it.

Me, text (to Mia): Please don't tell anyone, but Sarah have put me in a chastity.
Mia, text: What? Show me!

I sent her a pic of me, where you could not see that I was dressed. Only my chaste cock.

Mia, text: Omg! That's so cute! But I prefer your cock without that thing. I can't get off to that.....</3
Me, text: I'm sorry! I wish I could show you.
Mia, text: So she keeps you in that today? Since you're her slave for the day?
Me, text: Yes. She's so cruel.
Mia, text: Hehe, maybe not lose bets, then?! Hehe, I hope you can send me a more sexy pic next time. See you
Me, text: Yes, I will! Have fun.

I had decided to get ready for bed, when Sarah called me. It was late, so she was soon heading back home. She told me that Ann would come over, and that I should tie her to my bed. Legs and arms spread, and to put a blindfold on her. After I'd done that, I was to blindfold myself and put handcuffs on behind my back. I had to put the keys to the handcuffs in my mouth and kneel beside the bed Ann was tied up in.
Thirty minutes after the phone call, Ann arrived. I opened the door and let her in. She was wearing a knee long black skirt and a light-blue blouse. Cute black high heels. I wore my French-maid outfit, as instructed by Sarah. Black apron with frills and white shirt. With a ribbon and bow on my head, thin collar around my neck (with padlock), white stockings and black high heels. Underneath I wore a black bra and black thongs.

Me: Hi, Ann. You look nice.
Ann: Hi, Jenna. Thank you. You look nice too. Slutty, Sarah made you wear that?
Me: Yes. She seems to be in a bit cruel mood.
Ann: I agree.

Ann lifted her skirt and showed me her crotch-less pink thong.

Ann: Do you like it?
Me: Yes, it's very sexy, Ann.
Ann: I hope my pussy get some cock tonight.
Me: Oh, I see. Well, Sarah told me to tie you to the bed.
Ann: Mmmm, will you fuck me? I mean, I would prefer a real man.
Me: I'm not sure. I understand that you prefer a real man with a big cock.
Ann: Omfg, yes I need it now.

Ann lifted my apron and saw my chaste cock.

Ann: Arh, as I suspected. Well, you better tie me down before Sarah gets here.
Me: Yes.

As we went to my bedroom, I got a text from Sarah telling me to send her a pic of Ann as soon as she was tied to the bed. Ann took off her blouse, showing her sexy pink bra, before taking that off too. She bent over and pulled down her skirt. I could see her sexy round ass, barely covered by that skimpy pink thong. I slapped her ass.

Me: Lay down on the bed.
Ann: Mmmmm! Yes, tie me tightly, Jenna!

She laid there, on her back. I tied her tight, with arms and legs spread. She was very sexy like that, and I could not help myself from kissing her on the lips. Ann didn't refuse and we made out for a few minutes. I also could not stop myself from feeling her breasts. My phone vibrated.

Sarah, text: Pix, slave!?!

I quickly stood up and took a picture of Ann. She looked so innocent and helpless. It really turned me on. I sent the picture to Sarah. Ann moaned and squirmed as I put the blindfold on her. It was easy to notice how horny she was, so I decided to lick her pussy a bit. Her pussy tasted great, and her moans made me very excited and horny. I had to stop and get down on my knees beside the bed. Sarah would come home soon and expected me blindfolded and cuffed.
Neither me or Ann said anything as we waited. I could only hear some noise from the bed, as she pulled a bit on the ropes. Also, I could hear Ann's sweet and soft moans. Suddenly I could hear the door opening and people speaking. Sarah was one of them. At first it seemed as she was talking to only one man. But when they got into my room, it was clear it was at least three men.

Stranger1: Oh, damn. You were not kidding!
Sarah: Nope, I own these two. And as we discussed, you can play with them.

One of the men went over to Ann and rubbed her pussy.

Stranger2: You're ready to get this cunt filled?
Ann: Yes, Sir.
Stranger1: They are OK with us playing with them?
Sarah: Girls, tell them if it's OK.
Ann: Sarah own me. She can offer me to anyone she wants. I love being her whore.
Stranger2: She really seem to love it. Her pussy is soaking wet.

I didn't say anything.

Sarah: Good girl. You guys said you didn't mind sissy-girls. Turn around Jenna and bend over.

I turned around and bent over with my head down on the floor. Exposing my ass in my tiny black thong.

Stranger3: Oh, fuck yes. With an ass like that! Mmmm! Such a feminine body on this slutty sissy.
Stranger1: I agree. I need a piece of that ass too.

Sarah pulled my chaste cock back between my legs, showing it to the guys.

Sarah: I like to keep her little clitty chaste. Keeps her horny and obedient. Right, Jen?
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Sarah: Tell the men if it's OK that I offer your fuck-holes to them.
Me: I love it. I love when real men use my fuck-holes and fill me with hot semen.
Stranger1: Such good slaves you have. Jen, you whore, you want to taste my cock?
Me: Yes, Sir.

Sarah gave my balls a few gentle taps, before she let me get back up and on my knees. I started to suck his cock. He humped against my face. Face-fucking me and slapped my face with his cock, as Sarah recorded with her phone. Making me say how much I love cocks, whenever my mouth was not filled with one. Sarah moved her attention over to the bed. One of the other guys had started to fuck Ann. And Ann was moaning, loudly. The guy fucking her ripped her crotch-less thongs off and stuffed them in her mouth, and kept fucking her. As I was sucking Strange1's cock, I felt someone started to grab my ass and pulling down my thong. A wet finger started to rub my asshole, before he inserted it slowly. Soon he put two and three fingers up my ass. At the same time, I was sucking the other guy. Ann moaned loud through the panty-gag. The guy came in her pussy.

Stranger1: Are you done with her cunt? I want to fuck her now.
Stranger2: Yes. That whore felt good.

Stranger1 went over to fuck Ann, while Stranger2 came over to me and made me suck his half-erect cock. I could taste the cum left on his cock and I loved it. Suddenly I was pulled up by my neck. The guy that was fingering me dragged me and pushed me against the wall, with my ass facing him. With my thong down on my knees, he started to fuck me, while grabbing my neck with one hand tightly, and slapping my ass with the other. He was very rough, and I loved it. He had his head close to my ear.

Stranger3: You like that, you filthy whore?
Me: Yes, Sir. I love it. Fuck me.
Stranger3: Fucking sexy bitch.

I could hear Ann moaning too. Stranger3's cock felt good up my ass, as he pushed it deeper by every thrust. The fact that I was blindfolded and unable to see, made it even more exciting for me.

Stranger3: Fuck, this tight hole feels good.
Me: Give me your cum, Sir.
Stranger3: Shut up, bitch! Sarah, how much for fucking this whore out in public?
Sarah: Wait a moment, please. I want to record my other whore orgasm.
Ann: Yes, Princess Sarah. Can I cum? Mmmmm.

The guy was still fucking Ann, as she begged for orgasm.

Sarah: I can't hear you very good through that panty-gag. Let me take that out for you, whore.
Ann: Mmmm, thank you, Princess.
Sarah: Tell me how much you love being owned.
Ann: I love being owned by you, Princess Sarah. I love you.

Sarah sat down on the bed beside Ann and started to rub one of Ann's nipples gently.

Sarah: Really? You love me?
Ann: Yes, Sarah!
Sarah: Even though I don't love you? You're just a piece of fuck-meat I sell to horny men.
Ann: Yes, Princess Sarah. I love you, even though I'm just your whore!
Sarah: Awe, good girl. Make her cum, then.
Stranger1: Mmmmm, fuck, this pussy feels good.

He started to cum, and so did Ann. As Sarah rubbed Ann's nipple.

Sarah: You like being recorded like this Ann?
Ann: Mmmmm! yes, Princess.

Sarah moved close to Ann and whispered.

Sarah: I can't wait to expose you. Maybe show this vid to your classmates.
Ann: Please Sarah. I do whatever you want, just don't expose me.
Sarah: Hehe, so scared you are. It's so funny.

I was unsure if Sarah meant it or not. If she would really expose Ann. The way I knew Sarah, she wouldn't do it. But she had started to change lately. Become more cruel, and it was somewhat frightening. The guy fucking me had stopped and just held his hand around my neck as he had watched Ann get fucked.

Stranger3: So, Sarah? You don't give a fuck about this sissy-slave. How much to fuck her outside?
Sarah: 50 dollars every half hour.
Stranger3: I'll give you 100 dollars for an hour then, and let me borrow a leash and some duct tape. Come here, whore.

Sarah gave him the things he wanted, including the keys to the handcuffs. He pulled my panties back up, attached the leash to my collar and dragged me with him. I was still blindfolded. It was difficult to walk like that, blindfolded while wearing high-heels. My legs started to shake as I walked behind the three men on the street. It was in the middle of the night, but I was scared I would be noticed by someone I knew. The guys just casually talked amongst each other, while walking on the street, with me dragged along by a leash. I had no idea who these men were. I figured they must be much older than me and Sarah. Perhaps between forty and fifty years old. I thought about how this would end, I didn't have a phone or anything.
Suddenly we stopped and Stranger3 pushed me up against a lamp post. Pulled down my panties again and started to finger my ass, before he began to fuck me. He made me beg him to cum in my ass. I was both scared and excited by this. The two other guys just stood by and watched. I could feel Stranger3 starting to cum in my ass, as he moaned and dragged the leash tightly. Choking me a bit.

Stranger3: Fucking whore. You're just a cum-dumpster. And you love it, don't you?!
Me: Ye-yes, Sir. I love your cum.

The other guys became horny again.

Stranger2: Get down on your knees, whore.
Me: Yes, Sir.

They turned me around and put me down on my knees. Stranger2 started to fuck my mouth. At the same time, Stranger3 released one of my hands from the cuffs, but only to attach it back. However, now the lamp post was between me and the handcuffs. Stranger2 stopped for a moment, and let Stranger1 play with me. Stranger1 ripped my white shirt open, making me look very trashy. He slapped my face and started to face-fuck me. It didn't take long before he came down my throat.

Stranger2: Step aside. I want to cum in her mouth too now.

I barely managed to swallow Stranger1's load before Stranger2 stuffed his cock in my mouth. Soon he came in my mouth as well. I felt so submissive and slutty. Mouth and throat filled with cum, and with my ass leaking cum as well.

Stranger3: Lets have some fun before we leave.
Stranger1: Hehehe, I agree.

Stranger3 used a marker to write Sarah's phone number on my ass-cheek, after the line “If found, please call:”. Then they put duct tape over my mouth, and around my head and the lamp post. So that my head was taped tightly to the post. Along with a lot of more duct tape around my body, keeping me taped to the post and unable to move. They all laughed at me, before they left. I was scared, unable to see or speak, or even move. With my panties to my knees, ripped shirt and loads of tape around my body.

Stranger3: I hope that dumb bitch Sarah have a spare key for those cuffs.

He threw the key on a big lawn behind the lamp post I was tied to.

Stranger3: I don't think that lazy bitch will bother looking for the key on that lawn. Haha.
Stranger1: Hehe, nope!

They left. I could hear by their talking that they gradually got more and more away from me.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-07-2018 at 08:10 AM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 08:05 AM   #172
subDanni

I hope the part above is not too confusing, with the stranger(1,2 and 3) characters. I just wanted them to be nameless for Jenna and Ann.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-07-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #173
philmcrakin

Very hot knowing Jenna and Ann were used by total strangers
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #174
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

I wouldn't consider it confusing at all. It is however, incredibly hot

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to InnoTheFox for this post:
Old 01-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #175
SissyJess121

No, wasn't confusing, only hot

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
The following 2 users say Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 05:35 PM   #176
subDanni

Default It has to end. Part 1.

I have decided to end this story. Hopefully you won't think the ending is too lame and serious, but that was what I felt I had to do to wrap this up. I want to thank you all for reading, and for all the nice comments and feedback.

Luckily it wasn't very cold outside. It was in the middle of the night, so I figured I wasn't seen by a lot of people. Yet, staying in that position without being able to talk or see, was very scary for me. I could not believe Sarah let this happen. Anybody could find me and do whatever they wanted. My entire body started to shake when I realized even a criminal could find me like this. After about 20 minutes I heard someone talking, in the distance. As they came closer I could hear that it was a man and a woman.

Man: What happened here?!
Woman: Are you hurt? I'll call the police.

The woman called the police while the man ripped off the duct tape around my mouth and body. I thought about what I had become and felt like Sarah was being too extreme now.

Man: We have to wait for the police before we can unlock the handcuffs.
Woman: Who did this? Did you see them?
Me: Yes, I was pranked by some older guys at school.
Woman: Pranked? This is a bit too far, if you ask me.
Man: Yes. This is not acceptable.
Me: It's just all a game. I'm in on it.
Man: Did they make you say that?

I looked down.

Me: No..
Woman: I don't believe that one bit. They abused you and now you're afraid you'll get in trouble if you admit it.

The police car arrived.

Woman: My advice is to tell the truth to the police.

I felt so humiliated and ashamed when the police let me out of the cuffs and put me in the police car to drive me home. I told them I had been at a bdsm-party that had gone a bit out of control, but that I was in on it, and didn't want to blame anyone. They told me they understood, but that I had to be more careful. Apparently it was not the first time they had to untie someone for similar reasons. One of the police officers said there had been three times he had to untie someone, that had been left in the woods after what the policeman called “too kinky playtime”. I was grateful for how nice the police officers were about this. One of them even let me have a thin jacket, and they followed me to our apartment building. Sarah opened when when they buzzed our apartment number from outside. They asked me if they should follow me up, but I kindly told them it wasn't necessary. I didn't want a situation with Sarah, me and the police, but I thanked them for the help and how they handled the situation.
When I got back in our apartment, I saw Sarah standing there in her short silky and black pajamas-shorts and a matching top.

Sarah: You woke me up, slave.
Me: I'm sorry, Sarah. But you sent me with those guys without my phone or keys.
Sarah: Are you trying to blame me? And I'm Mistress, not Sarah.
Me: Yes, Mistress. No, I'm not blaming you.
Sarah: That's better, slave.
Me: Are we even now, Mistress? I mean, the money I owe you.
Sarah: No? Why should we?
Me: Didn't the guys pay today?
Sarah: Yes, and? I earned that money. I used my slaves to earn it, right?

It was very hot that Sarah was like this, but I felt like she didn't care about me anymore. Just used me and could kick me out as soon as she became tired of me, or wanted someone else in my place.

Sarah: And you didn't earn as much as Ann. I placed an ad on craigslists for her. She sucked three cocks and got fucked in her pussy two times in public toilet, while she was tied and blindfolded. Haha, she was so scared when we went down there. But what can she do? I guess blackmail isn't as fun as she thought.
Me: You did that to her? Isn't that a bit too far?
Sarah: Nah, I don't think so. Leaving her there tied for an hour alone, with door open, was perhaps a bit cruel. Hehe. But I had to get something to eat.
Me: I agree. That was a bit too far.
Sarah: But it was so funny. I told her she would be alone and doors open. Anyone could use her. When I got back she had peed on the floor. She was so scared. Haha.
Me: Omg, Mistress.
Sarah: What? I had it under control. She was only alone for like 5 min. The rest of the time I just let her be scared, but nothing would happened.
Me: That's better, I guess.

Sarah went back to bed, while I took a shower and got ready for bed as well. I wanted to ask how Ann was doing, but Sarah could always see what I was doing on my phone, through an app on her own phone. She had the same control over Ann.
We didn't do much the next day. I tried a few times to bring up the subject that Sarah was pushing things too far, especially when she had a bit to drink. Yet somehow I didn't manage to tell her. It was getting late when Sarah told me she had a surprise for me. We went to my bedroom and she tied me to the bed, with hands tied together over my head and attached to the bedpost behind me. Legs were tied spread to each side of the bed. I was completely naked, accept for my thigh-high stockings. And I was wearing light make-up and had my hair in a cute girly style.

Sarah: So tell me, slave. Do you want to cum?
Me: Ye-yes, Mistress.

Sarah sat down on my upper body, with her ass facing me. She wore light-blue jeans, and when she sat like that, a little bent, I could see her pink thong. I figured she knew she was flashing her thong, because she knew how much I loved it. She put the key in the padlock of my chastity and started to tickle my balls.

Sarah: Are you going to be willing and obedient if I unlock you?
Me: Yes, Mistress. Please.

She unlocked the chastity and started to jerk my cock until it was hard. Then she just held a grip around it and told me to hump her hand. She giggled at my poor attempts to get some stimulation. She let go of my cock and just gently stroked the head with her fingers. Rubbing one of my nipples with her other hand.

Sarah: Awe, the poor clitty between your legs is starting to drip, Jen.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress. I can't help it.
Sarah: Omg, it's so hot here.

Sarah took off her white t-shirt, showing her pink bra. She turned around, still sitting on my upper body, but with her chest facing me.

Sarah: You like my new bra, slave?
Me: Yes, Mistress. It's very sexy on you.
Sarah: Just let me check that the ropes are securely tied.

She leaned over, with her breasts right above and very close to my face. My erect cock was throbbing, I was very horny. She lowered her back a bit, so that her breasts rested on my face. I could feel my cock desperately bounce back and forth, as I tried to hump the air. It was as if I was close to orgasm, but not able to push it over the edge. Sarah sat back up and gently rubbed my nipples, before she moved one hand behind her back and grabbed my cock.

Sarah: There we go. Oh, you still have a little stiffy. Awe, your face. It's so cute when you're close to orgasm.
Me: Will you let me cum, Mistress?
Sarah: Hmmmm. Lets see.

Sarah stood up and grabbed her phone out of her pocked. She placed her left foot on my erect cock and told me to hump against it, as she started to record me with her phone. The cute white ankle-socks she was wearing felt very good against my cock. Her toes touched my cock-head, and she moved them in such a playful way on my cock.

Sarah: So slave. Are you ready to take this a bit further?
Me: Omg, what do you mean, Mistress?
Sarah: Continue humping, slave.

I did as she told me, as she continued talking.

Sarah: I want to brand you. Make you mine, completely.
Me: What do you mean, Mistress?
Sarah: I want a tattoo on you. I want “Property of Sarah” at the very bottom of your cute belly, right above your little clitty. Will you do that for me, pretty Jen?
Me: Mistress, please. That is permanent.
Sarah: I'll let you squirt over my feet. Aren't you proud of being owned by me?
Me: Yes, but..
Sarah: But what?
Me: Can we please not do that?
Sarah: Slave, look at me.

I looked into Sarah's eyes.

Sarah: You know how I always get what I want?
Me: Ye....yes, Miss.

Sarah moved her foot away from my hard cock, before she kicked my balls hard. I started to plead and beg her to stop, but she just kicked me again and again.

Sarah: There is a way to get me to stop.
Me (mumbling): OK, Miss..

She stopped kicking me, and pointed the phone at me.

Sarah: What was that? Say it out loud and clearly.
Me: OK, I will get the tattoo, Mistress.
Sarah: Tattoo of what?
Me:Property of Sarah, above my penis.
Sarah: Good slave. That wasn't so hard, was it?
Me (hesitating): Nnn-no, Mistress.

Sarah went out of the room for a moment and came back with a box and some panties in her hand. It was her own worn yellow thong from the day before. She wrapped the thong around my hard cock and jerked me off. She knew how much I loved her underwear, and I quickly started to cum. Sarah made sure to catch all the cum in the yellow thong, before she stuffed them in my mouth.

Sarah: Good girl, Jenna. I have some new toys for you.

She opened the box at took out a new chastity. This chastity had electro-shocker that you attached to the balls and also in the tube for the cock. Sarah placed the chastity on me, and soon enough she started controlling the shocking with her phone. She giggled at my reaction.

Sarah: Oh, wops. Hehe, should not start at so high intensity. Haha.

I could just mumble, due to the panty-gag. Sarah also took out a buttplug, which she also could control the vibration on, with her phone. She told me to insert it before school the next day.

Sarah: I'm so glad we came to an agreement about the tattoo. We will find a day to do that. But I'll let you sleep now, pretty Jen.

She gave my cheek a gentle tap with her hand and my forehead a kiss, before she left me. I was still tied to the bed.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-14-2018 at 06:32 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 05:59 PM   #177
subDanni

Default It has to end. Part 2.

I woke up to the feeling of burning balls, and Sarah standing beside my bed, giggling. Helplessly trying to move my arms and legs, but the ropes held me back.

Sarah: Haha! That's the funniest way I've ever seen anyone wake up! Awe, you've spat out the panty-gag. Guess I'll just shock you one more time, then.
Me: Mmm-Mistress, please. It hurts!
Sarah: It's suppose to hurt, silly slave.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress.
Sarah: Lets untie you. I want breakfast.

After I'd made breakfast for Sarah, she allowed me to take a shower and get ready for school. When I stood in the shower, I began to doubt the relationship we had. I had often felt myself pushed way beyond my limits, but Sarah didn't seem to care much about how I felt about anything. Earlier she would always show that she cared and was happy to own me.
I wore a black bra and black thong under my normal clothes, along with the buttplug Sarah instructed me to wear. When I sat in class at school, I felt very nervous. I knew Sarah would start playing with the plug and the chastity. Of course I sat in the very back, so that I could go out if she was being too mean. In class after lunch I got a text from Sarah, with a picture attached. It was a selfie of a smiling Sarah.

Text, Sarah: Hi, slave. Lets have some fun.
Text, Me: Hi, Mistress. What do you mean?

Right at the moment I sent the reply, the buttplug started to vibrate. I had to tilt my ass up a bit from the chair. Otherwise you could hear the buttplug vibrating against the chair I sat on.

Text, Sarah: How much money do you owe me, slave?
Text, Me: 100 $, Mistress
Text, Sarah: Nope, it just doubled, slut. You're gonna have to whore your ass out again soon.
Text, Me: Please, Mistress. I can't afford that.

My balls and cock received a shock from the chastity. Sarah sent a new selfie, but not of her smiling. She had a strict look in the new pic.

Text, Sarah: That was only level 2 out of 10. Want me to go on? Oh, and I changed my mind, it tripled from the original amount. That's what you get from being such a stubborn bitch.
Text, Me: Yes, Mistress. Just please don't shock me anymore.
Text, Sarah: How much do you owe me, slave?
Text, Me: 300 $, Mistress.
Text, Sarah: Good slave.

She stopped texting me for a while, but let the buttplug vibrate.

Text, Sarah: Hi, bitch. Get out of the class now.
Text, Me: Hi, Mistress. It's only 30 min left.

She shocked my balls and cock, on a much higher level than before. It led me to jump up a bit and make a little sound with my voice. But not enough that people really took notice.

Text, Sarah: Out, NOW! Jenna-bitch.
Text, Me: Yes, Mistress.

She continued to shock and turned the vibration on the buttplug up higher. I had to walk fast to the restroom to sit down.

Text, Me: Please stop, Mistress.
Text, Sarah: Will you stop being a stubborn bitch?

She stopped shocking me, but my balls still hurt. I could feel the aftereffect of it, as I sat in a stall in the restroom.

Text, Sarah: Come pick me up at the gym, slave. I don't want to take the bus, when I have a slave to drive me.

I managed to get myself together. The pain slowly disappeared, and I decided to take out the buttplug. I met Ann on the parking space at school, before I got to our car. I asked her about all of this. About how Sarah was treating us. She agreed that Sarah was pushing it too far.

Sarah was standing outside the gym when I arrived. When she sat down on the passenger seat in the car, she started to giggle.

Sarah: This new toy is so fun. You're totally owned. Haha.
Sarah: Here, open my gym bag.

I opened her bag.

Sarah: See that black thong? It's soaking wet after my workout. I want you to lick the crotch of it.
Me: Here in public? Please can we wait to we get home, Mistress?
Sarah: Nope.

I paused for a moment while I looked at the clothes in her bag.

Me: Sarah..
Sarah: It's Mistress.
Me: I can't do this anymore. It has gone too far.
Sarah: Are you disobeying me, whore?

Sarah grabbed for her phone, but I stopped her. I took the phone from her.

Sarah: What the fuck, slave. You want to ruin everything over some sweaty thongs?
Me: No, it's not about the thongs. It's everything lately. You don't seem to care about me. Or about Ann. You're..

She interrupted me.

Sarah: Fuck you, then.

I put her phone on her gym bag. Sarah grabbed it and left the car. I wanted to tell her not to leave. A part of me wanted to beg her for forgiveness and that I didn't mean any of it, but I could not bring myself to do it. She slammed the door shut as she left.
I sent her a text asking her if I could drive her home, but she didn't reply. After about 15 min, I decided to drive home. I called Ann, and she came over to our apartment. We sat and talked for a while. Ate dinner and waited for Sarah.
Ann tried to call Sarah because it became pretty late. She had also sent a long text to Sarah, regarding the blackmail relationship. According to their social media, Ann and Sarah were a couple. But Sarah was blackmailing her, so it was hard to tell if they really were together, of if Sarah was just playing around. This was perhaps a bit too much beyond Ann's comfort and limits.
No answer on Ann's calls to Sarah, but suddenly we heard someone in the hallway. It was Sarah.

Me: Hi, Sarah. Are you OK?
Ann: Hello, Sarah.

Sarah walked passed us and into her bedroom. She returned with her laptop and sat down on the sofa in our living room. The laptop, her phone and the keys to my chastity was placed on the table.

Sarah: You are both right. I got carried away. Pushed too much. Even scared myself.
Me: Oh, it's OK Sarah. But can we try to step back a bit?
Sarah: In the beginning I felt I had to do it. I saw all the things you two were looking at online. Especially you, Jenna.
Me: Not all of that is good to do in real life. It's fantasy.
Sarah: Yes. I realize that.

It was easy to see that Sarah had been crying, her nose was still running when she talked. She gave me the keys to the chastity so I could unlock myself. She let both me and Ann go through her computer and phone to delete everything we didn't like. Ann changed her logins on all her social media, and Sarah removed all the apps she had to get access to our phones and computers. Sarah asked Ann if she still wanted to be her girlfriend. Ann seemed interested, but thought it would be smart to have a break. Sarah understood, and said she agreed.
I made some food for us, while we sat in the living room and talked. It was painful for me to see how sad Sarah was when she got home. But now after we had been able to settle things, she was slowly starting to smile again. That was lovely to see. Ann left a bit later that evening. She seemed relieved that the situation had been solved.

Sarah: Jenna, do you want to go for a walk?
Me: Yes sure, Sarah.

We went out for a short walk. Talked about all sort of things. It was nice, and it felt like a very long time since I'd had a normal conversation with Sarah. Without feeling owned and afraid of saying something wrong.

Sarah: I hope you one day will go to school as the person you want to be.
Me: I hope so too. It just feels too strange. I don't want the attention and judgment.
Sarah: I know.

Sarah paused for a moment, before she continued.

Sarah: What about us? I mean, we still live together.
Me: Yes. Maybe we can calm things down a bit. But I like to play. If you still want to. Just easy things.
Sarah: I would love that. I love when you are dressed all pretty. But you don't have to do that unless you want to. I'm going to miss owning your cute clitty, though.
Me: Thank you. I hope I can still dress. Just maybe not as often as you made me.

I really enjoyed being dressed like that with Sarah. She made me feel comfortable, as the person I wanted to be.

Sarah: Yes, I understand. We can still have fun.
Me: I mean, you can still own my cock if you want. Just maybe let me play with it more often? And sometimes let me sleep not chaste.

I could see Sarah's face light up a bit. She seemed to like that idea.

Sarah: Awe, yes! I would love that. It's so cute in the pink cage we have.

Sarah grabbed my hand as we continued walking for a bit, before we got back home. I put the cage on and gave the keys to Sarah. She put the main key in her pocked and the back-up key in the drawer beside her bed. I had become so used to the cage now, and after this day I trusted Sarah to be my key-holder without pushing too far again. She seemed to sincerely feel bad about what had happened. I got ready for bed when Sarah came into my bedroom. She was only wearing a purple bra and her silky black pajamas-bottoms, and holding her duvet. It was very cute. She looked so shy.

Sarah: Can I sleep in your bed tonight?
Me: Oh, ehm.

Sarah interrupted me.

Sarah: I want to sleep next to you and cuddle. Is that ok for you?
Me: Yes of course, Sarah.
Sarah: Awe, thank you so much.

I laid down on my bed. Sarah shyly laid down next to me. She hugged me and placed one of her legs over mine. We cuddled like that for a while, before I turned around so that we were facing each other. Sarah looked at me with a cute smile on her face. She slowly and even a bit nervously put her head under the duvet. I could feel her hands on my chaste cock. She unlocked the chastity and gently stroked my penis. Slowly pulled off her pajamas-bottoms and got her head back out from under the duvet. I looked her in the eyes as we started to have sex. Gentle and passionate sex. We both moaned softly as I started to cum. Sarah also came. Her body language and facial expressions as she came was amazing to me. It was completely silent for a moment while we looked at each other. Shy smiles on both our faces and neither one of us said anything, until Sarah said something I never thought I would hear from her.

Sarah: I love you, Jonas.

It had been a long time since Sarah had called me by my real name at home. Or in a setting like this. I looked at Sarah and smiled.

Me: I love you too, Sarah.

We cuddled and slept together until the next morning. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-15-2018 at 02:47 AM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 06:19 PM   #178
philmcrakin

Thank you for the time taken to write this story and keep it going and interesting for this long. Hope to see more writing on new stories and ideas in the future.
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:06 PM   #179
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Loved this story. From start to end. I’m definitely going to re read this
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 08:29 AM   #180
SissyJess121

Thank you so much for this story, I loved it, I think it is one of the best stories I have ever read in this genre. I agree that after a while, you think it has to end because there is simply not much left to explore. I like the end though.

That being said, I truly hope that you will start a new story, preferably in this genre, or, maybe even better, that you will continue this story since I also love it!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=249958

If you decide to write new stories, you should check out this story for some nice inspiration (if you haven't already read it). You can always PM me for more information or inspiration .
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/sh...sp/recid/53554

Thanks again!

The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk