Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default Teacher's Pet [FICTION]

My name is Nick, and i'm here to tell you about a story that changed my life forever, but i'm getting ahead of myself so let me start at the beginning.

I was sitting in chemistry class and my teacher Mrs Meyers, who happens to be very beautiful, had to leave the room for a few minutes. A kid in class has spilt chemicals in himself and burnt his skin, so she took him to the nurse. We all figured she would be awhile so my friend ashley decided to start an all class game of truth or dare. Nick she said as she looked at me, truth or dare? Me being an outgoing unshy guy I said dare, ok, she said. I dare you to flash the class. Now I have my limits, but I must admit, that wasnt one of them. So I said ok and I whipped out my penis for every guy and girl to see, including Mrs Meyers...

Now I must say I've never seen a class laugh so hard or feel my face go so red. However instead of being yelled at she politly told me to sta after class, now seeing as it was the last class of the day, I would be staying after school.

Well class ended and I stayed after and received the biggest shock of my life..

But again im getting ahead of myself, so I stayed after and she went and closed the door to the room, I swear I heard it lock, but I am still not sure. Anyways she walked over to me and told me how she knows that I look at her. Which is true, she is hott! She has C cup boobs, a nice full ass, bright blue eyes and brown hair. Her lips are nice and plump and she has great curves. So she continued since you like to look at me and show your cock off to the class, everyday after school for a month you have to come in here. But it was only a dare, please dont give me detention for a month, I stammered. Oh! Its not detention, because I have to admit that I look at you to, and I loved your plump juicy 4inch soft cock, but I want to see it at full length. Now at this point my mind was spinning, did I really hear her correctly, this was a dream come true, could my life get better. And she said, since you like truth or dare, we will play it everyday for the month. Today im afraid im in a rush, but I will give you one, so truth or dare she said.
D..Da...DAre I stuttered, ok she said, I dare you to make out with me, and before I could comprehend what she said she went in for the kiss.

Our lips touched, then her toungue slowly licked mine to let me know she wanted more, so I opened my mouth and out toungues connected and we just stood there making out, suddenly her hand went down and slipped into my pants and she started to rub my hard cock, she then pushed me backwards onto her desk and she removed my pants and underwear and she got on top of me and she removed her skirt and pink thong ( I never knw till that day that teachers wore thongs) we than proceeded to have sex, her nice, sexy boobs, bouncing under her shirt as we fucked. About 10 mins later she stopped and reminded me that she was short of time, so she got off me and put her thong and skirt back on and left the room. I slowly got up, put my clothes on and left shortly afterwards. It was the best day of my life, and it left me wondering what was left to come...

To Be Continued...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
sjsully06
Account Banned

So what do you all think, let me know if you like it, if so I will write more.
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
Old 07-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
turbo1914

Thumbs up

great dude! keep it up!
turbo1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #4
sjsully06
Account Banned

The next day at school I got made fun of for being caught with my pants down, but I didnt care, none of them knew what me being caught had led to. The whole day I sat waiting for the end of the day. During 7th hour Ms Meyers hardley aknowledged me, but I didnt care. When the bell rang exitment filled my whole body. When the last person shuffled out of the room she went over and I knew this time for sure that she locked the door.

Truth or dare she said as she walked back towards me, dare, I said with confidence. I dare you to undress me completly, she said with a smile. This was great I thought. I walked up to her, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up, her baby blue bra and boobs fell out of the shirt, bouncing madely. I then took of her bra and started to suck on her boobs, she giggled as I did so, as I made out with her boobs, I reached my hand down and removed her skirt and matching baby blue thong, I then put my finger in her pussy and fingered her, she was moaning beneath me. When we finished I was completly naked, thenshe looked at me and said, truth or dare, dare I said. She reached under me and grabbed something, lift your leg up, good, now the other one, then I felt it, she was sliding her baby blue thong up my legs, she then got it to my regions and I felt the thong go in my ass, you are to wear this till tomorrow she said, but before I could say something she slid the thong of my penis and began to suck on it...
Old 07-14-2007, 06:48 AM   #5
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to blog_and_cam

Brilliant story! I hope they go to her house for extra lessons
blog_and_cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:43 AM   #6
Soraslight

Great story, very hot. I think you should listen to blog on that one it would be a very nice idea indeed.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:16 AM   #7
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

can't wait for the next part, this is different, and pretty damn cool. listen to blog, its a good idea. keep it up
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
Coyote
getDare Addict

Great Story Keep It Up but they are a bit too short
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #9
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

keep it comeing it is great
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:07 PM   #10
sjsully06
Account Banned

Sorry that I havent been around for a few days, I just got home. so tonight I will be adding toi this story, and I do have plans for the teachers house but it will be a little while
Old 07-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #11
sjsully06
Account Banned

The next dat went like any other, until I got to mrs meyers room after school. when I got there she immediatly told me to take my clothes off and to throw them in the garbage. She didnt even dare me. I followed her instructions though. So I was now standing naked in her room, when she ordered me to lie down on a table. She was never this demanding. She told me to close my eyes, I did so, my penis was growing with antisipation...

OUCH!!! I screamed as I was whipped across the stomache, how dare you fail a test in my class, she screamed. OUCH!!! I was whipped again, for failing my class you get a punishment, if you want to act like a baby and fail tests like an unintelligent baby, you will act like a baby. You are to wear diapers and drink from bottles and be a big baby until you pass a test in my class with a B+ or higher, you are also to sleep in a crib. But I dont have a crib, thats not a problem she said to me, you are to sleep at my house until the enxt test in a week and a half. She then walked back to me with a diaper in hand and she put it on me... Oh she said as she finished, tomorrow during gym class in the locker room, my 18 year old son is going to approach you to change your diaper, and I dare you to have sex with him...
Old 07-19-2007, 01:02 AM   #12
sjsully06
Account Banned

That night my stomache felt fine, she really hadnt whipped me to hard, I think it was more of the shock, I was at home and packing, I told my parents that I was staying at a friends house for the night to work on a project. An hour later I arrived at my teachers house, my diaper was now wet, however I was allowed to poo in the toilet, any ways arrived at her house and when she opened the door my jaw dropped. She wasm wearing a silk nighty that only went down to 2 inches past her vaginal area, it was pink and it had to little straps holding it up and her boobs were fully visible through it, she turned to let me in, and her nighty was so short i saw a matching silk thong. I followed he iside where she led me to her room, and she pushed me down and she unbuckled and took off my pants, she then got on me and draped her legs on either side of me and she began to unbutton my shirt as my soggy diaper below her ass began to rise as my cock filled it. She took off my shirt and began to lick me starting at my belly and working her way to my mouth were we began to make out. she began to hump me, i could hear her utter soft moans , her tongue licking mine, her lips rubbing against mine, she then reached down and took off her thong and my wet diaper, my cock filled her vagina and we had sex, she then rolled over and handed me lotion and told me to anal fuck her, i put the lotion on and inserted my cock into her warm rectum, i went in and out fucking her as she moaned for 30 mins.after 30 mins she rolled over and we made out as i carressed her lovely breasts...

an hour later she was leading me to were i was going to sleep, she opened the door to what was a full nursery, changing table and all, she made me hop up on the table and she put me in a new diaper, but she gave me a blowjob first. after she put on the diaper she gave me a handjob till i cummed, she then led me to the crib where i was to sleep, as she was turning off the light she reminded me about gym class that was to happen the next day...
Old 07-19-2007, 02:43 AM   #13
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

This is an extremely well-written story of which I congratulate you. Each segment could do with being a bit longer but the grammar and quality are good enough to cover that up. Well done!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:06 AM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely story... keep writing!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #15
sjsully06
Account Banned

When I awoke the next day I didnt even have a clue as to what would come. The morning started off being one of the best I've ever had, she walked in right away and took off my damp diaper. She was going to change me, but before she put me in a new diaper I felt her lips brush my penis, then I felt her tongue carressing it, she was about to give me a blowjob. As she started to suck my penis she did something I didnt expect, she slid two lubed fingers in my ass-hole. She was stroking me in all the best places, the fingers in my ass caused me to cum prematurely but she didnt care, she just swallowed it and kept going. I looked down at her and our eyes met, her beautiful eyes. She just smiled and kept sucking and fingering my ass. She eventually stopped and took out another diaper and she changed me on the changing table, but as she was about to put my pants on, she gave me a hand job through the diaper, the soft crinkle was quite arousing.

When I arrived to school I was glad to know that my pants muffled the sound of the diaper, when gym class came 3rd hour I wasnt to scared, in fact I was turned on by the idea of another boy my age fucking me. I went to the locker room and got ready for gym, I didnt want the coach to get mad at me for not being ready, as I was about to enter the gym from the door inside the locker room, the teacher walked up behind me calling my name and he said that he had a note from mrs meyers calling me to her room. As the rest of the class shuffled out I turned on heel and was heading to the other door when the most gorgous male I've ever seen cut me off, he had a six pack, he was perfectly fit, tone, and tan, he had amazing blue eyes, and blonde hair. He asked who I was and I told him and he immediatly said that we could fuck now. He walked over to me and removed my clothes, he still had boxers on, I was now completely naked, he removed his boxers only to let me see the most beautiful cock ever, I was already hard, but I swear it got harder. He walked behind me and started to kss my neck, I could feel his cock scrape against my ass crack, it was a major turn on, I leaned my head back and he kissed me, we made out for minutes, I then felt a pleasure that can only be felt when an 8 inch cock enters your ass, it felt so good. Not only was I kissing a sexy male but he was butt fucking me to, he pulled out and led me to a bench and he had me bend over and he fucked me more up the ass, as we were fucking I heard the scarriest noise evr, the fire alarm went off, and the gym having no doors leading inside meant that the class to get outside was going to walk in on us, I then remembered it was a schedualed fire alarm, a drill, I had been set up by mrs meyers, I was trying to pull away but he held on to me and kept fucking me, I as starting to panic, expecially when the doors from the gym and the first few students walked in, I could only guess as to what they would so when they averted their eyes...

Advertisements
Kink Talk