Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2023, 08:45 PM   #1
Filthypiggyy

Default Sex store & hardware store

22F Planning on going to a sex store & then a hardware shop tomorrow. What should I get to really abuse, hurt, humiliate, and torture myself with? I've hurt and abused myself a lot, including putting a toilet brush in both holes, cutting, piss, puke, and vomit play, and a lot more. I'm really looking to push my limits. The only hard limits I have are any form of exposure, and mutilation. My budget for this is around 300USD

Last edited by Filthypiggyy; 07-11-2023 at 09:15 PM.
Filthypiggyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:08 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Hello and welcome. It would be helpful if you can provide some details on your likes and limits, along with what sort of budget you’re after.
The more information that you can provide then the better people will be able to assist you. But I do implore you to consider what OSS suggested whether it is practical and sane what is proposed.
It’s best to think about things before you take that next step. It’s helpful to talk through things with a dom or someone you trust, to make sure your safety is ensured.
I hope you reply so we can safely and practically assist you with your explorations.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:16 PM   #3
Filthypiggyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Hello and welcome. It would be helpful if you can provide some details on your likes and limits, along with what sort of budget you’re after.
The more information that you can provide then the better people will be able to assist you. But I do implore you to consider what OSS suggested whether it is practical and sane what is proposed.
It’s best to think about things before you take that next step. It’s helpful to talk through things with a dom or someone you trust, to make sure your safety is ensured.
I hope you reply so we can safely and practically assist you with your explorations.
Thank you for the advice, Ive updated my post, hopefully it's a clearer request ^^
Filthypiggyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 11:01 PM   #4
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Thank you for providing more information.

I’ll go cheap and cheerful. Gran yourself a bunch of old fashioned rat traps. They can attach to any spare flap or protrusion.

If need be, they can also then have weights glued on them or be held in place with rubber bands.

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 05:04 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Maybe ask someone at the hardware store. Think you should wear as little and as slutty as possible at each. Barefoot as well. Or maybe wear bib overalls shorts with nothing else. That would fit the mood at each!

Look into some good electro stim products at the sex shop. Might blow your budget. A Syrian would probably blow the budget as well. For a dual thing…see if the sex shop has a dildo that would work n a reciprocating saw. Ask at the hardware store f they have a reciprocating saw that will work with a dildo.

A compost bin and some locks……put some pig stuff in the bin and lock in for a night.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk