Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-20-2016, 07:23 AM   #1
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Good ad, elaborate, and fun to read.

Maybe add a TL: DR for people that are busy and cant read it all right away.

Bumped
The following user says Thank You to Unidentified for this post:
Old 07-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I was trying to prove a point to somebody that most of the ads on here are terrible. This was the first I clicked on and I almost found myself writing to you to tell you the most humiliating thing I would do.

This is a truly wonderful ad and I wish you all the very best in finding a submissive.

I would be interested in getting to know you. I'm not necessarily looking for a Dom but more kinky friends can never be a bad thing!

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
The following user says Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #3
Salvat

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified View Post
Good ad, elaborate, and fun to read.

Maybe add a TL: DR for people that are busy and cant read it all right away.

Bumped
I thought about that but it would defy the purpose of this AD because I want the Girls to read it
If somebody is only looking for likes and dislikes I think they are visible enough.
I understand however that people have to look a bit for the information but i don't like to reward people for sending a reply and didn't read anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
I was trying to prove a point to somebody that most of the ads on here are terrible. This was the first I clicked on and I almost found myself writing to you to tell you the most humiliating thing I would do.

This is a truly wonderful ad and I wish you all the very best in finding a submissive.

I would be interested in getting to know you. I'm not necessarily looking for a Dom but more kinky friends can never be a bad thing!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I was away the last days but I hope your offer still stands and we can chat a bit

As of right now I didn't find somebody...
Old 09-12-2016, 08:35 AM   #4
Salvat

Smile

still looking for someone who wants a long term realtionship

Advertisements
Kink Talk