Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #1
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Default My master and mistress tortured me all day.

Today I was at my house, and my master called and said "Get naked and lie down in bed." So I did and my master and mistress arrived and both striped as soon as they walked in. They blindfolded me, tied my hands together and lead me to the woods, they tied me up near a stream.(which is near someone else house) They tied my feet to 2 different trees so I was almost doing the splits, they inserted the huge dildo we have in my ass and put the gag ball in my mouth. My master fucked the shit out of my pussy(did not pop my cherry though), then my mistress whipped the hell out of my boobs and stomach (lash), and my master wrote something on my stomach forehead and boobs, he said "I have written whore on your forehead, bite these on your boobs, and fuck this, this is nothing but a slut on your stomach in permanent marker." He said "Now I am going to leave you here for 8 hours." Then my master (it had to have been my master because it was very determined and violent lashes) whipped the shit out of my pussy and then my mistress paddled my boobs. My master then slapped my face as hard as he could. After about 6 hours my master came back and rubbed my pussy and teased me. After 8 hours was up they both came back and untied me, and took the gag ball out of my mouth, my master lied me down on my back in the stream (shallow enough to not go over my head) and fucked my pussy for about an hour. The water was very cold. Then he said "Do you know why I'm doing this to you slut?" I said "I must have done something to displease you master." He said "Correct, now I'm going to punish you worse then I ever have, so just know this will really suck for you, oh speaking of suck." He then deep throat me he did it until my face became blueish-purple. I was trying to catch my breath and before I had caught my breath he removed the blindfold, with them was 3 tall naked black men with huge cocks each fucked my pussy, then my ass, 1 of them deep throat me. They then took me back to the house and each fisted my ass and pussy. They then made small cuts on my boobs then my master bent me over his knee and took a paddle and paddled my ass for hours, he finally got tired, and my mistress tied my hands behind my back and whipped my pussy (lash) for twice as long. I was then tied to a bed and shocked on the ass pussy and boobs while being face fucked and swallowing cum for hours. Then we did a foursome. I was then forced to get on me knees and hold my mouth and eyes open for 25 or 30 minutes and my mistress squirt and it get all over me I was then forced to get deep throat by 1 man and he pissed in my throat another man pissed in my ass another pissed on me and my master pissed in my pussy and my mistress pissed all over my face. "You will get this and worse weekly from now on slut." My master said.
Sexuality:Bi Dom
Slaves:
live alone unless they will help punish you
Limits aloud: public,incest,gay/lez,blood,pics,scars,illegal,facial marks,video,cam,ask about others
girls must have:vibe&dildo
male/trans must have:dildo
rules may be given to you are:bathroom control[optional(for you)],clothing[optional(for you)], orgasm denial,daily tasks,etc.let me know if I give rules to you that you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
iamapussylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
iamapussylover
Account Banned

I am now trapped in a chastity belt until they punish me again.
Slaves:
Limits aloud: public,incest,gay/lez,blood,pics,scars,illegal,facial marks,video,cam,ask about others
rules may be given to you are:bathroom control[optional(for you)],clothing[optional(for you)], orgasm denial,daily tasks,etc.let me know if I give rules to you that you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

why the hell did your master involved black men in this? if he cant handle you by himself, with his own cock, then he is not worthy to be called a master.

I punish my slave myself.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
iamapussylover
Account Banned

He wanted me to be fucked by people I don't know during this.
Slaves:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-08-2014, 06:34 AM   #5
Master Rayne

Maybe its just me being selfish, but I dont approve interracial sex. not being racist, though.

besides, I will never share my slave with another man. currently I am telling my story in the topic My slave and Me.

not only that but I have two slaves. those two girls will do everything to please me. I think I'm lucky...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamapussylover View Post
Today I was at my house, and my master called and said "Get naked and lie down in bed." So I did and my master and mistress arrived and both striped as soon as they walked in. They blindfolded me, tied my hands together and lead me to the woods, they tied me up near a stream.(which is near someone else house) They tied my feet to 2 different trees so I was almost doing the splits, they inserted the huge dildo we have in my ass and put the gag ball in my mouth. My master fucked the shit out of my pussy(did not pop my cherry though), then my mistress whipped the hell out of my boobs and stomach (lash), and my master wrote something on my stomach forehead and boobs, he said "I have written whore on your forehead, bite these on your boobs, and fuck this, this is nothing but a slut on your stomach in permanent marker." He said "Now I am going to leave you here for 8 hours." Then my master (it had to have been my master because it was very determined and violent lashes) whipped the shit out of my pussy and then my mistress paddled my boobs. My master then slapped my face as hard as he could. After about 6 hours my master came back and rubbed my pussy and teased me. After 8 hours was up they both came back and untied me, and took the gag ball out of my mouth, my master lied me down on my back in the stream (shallow enough to not go over my head) and fucked my pussy for about an hour. The water was very cold. Then he said "Do you know why I'm doing this to you slut?" I said "I must have done something to displease you master." He said "Correct, now I'm going to punish you worse then I ever have, so just know this will really suck for you, oh speaking of suck." He then deep throat me he did it until my face became blueish-purple. I was trying to catch my breath and before I had caught my breath he removed the blindfold, with them was 3 tall naked black men with huge cocks each fucked my pussy, then my ass, 1 of them deep throat me. They then took me back to the house and each fisted my ass and pussy. They then made small cuts on my boobs then my master bent me over his knee and took a paddle and paddled my ass for hours, he finally got tired, and my mistress tied my hands behind my back and whipped my pussy (lash) for twice as long. I was then tied to a bed and shocked on the ass pussy and boobs while being face fucked and swallowing cum for hours. Then we did a foursome. I was then forced to get on me knees and hold my mouth and eyes open for 25 or 30 minutes and my mistress squirt and it get all over me I was then forced to get deep throat by 1 man and he pissed in my throat another man pissed in my ass another pissed on me and my master pissed in my pussy and my mistress pissed all over my face. "You will get this and worse weekly from now on slut." My master said.

Nice fantasy, but as I've stated about your private messages, your grammar and spelling is terrible. This also doesn't seem to be "non-fiction" considering the fact that most men can't have sex 20 times in a row, that is unless you got the four most virile men- with more stamina than a horse- on the planet, in the same room, at the same time. I'm starting to understand why the user "Acouple" said you won't do as you're told, you seem to live in a world of fantasy, and you get off on all of us believing it's true. Oh well, I'm done poking holes in your logic, it doesn't need my help to sink on it's own anyway.
Thanks for playing, minor. (Oops, did I just let that cat out of the bag?)

Queenmistress's shit sandwich taster
Rachael's Sissy Slut
I pre-wash my mistress's panties and socks with my mouth for miss Mariell

Locked until: 8/8/17 436 days

Always looking for tasty new scat meals here

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #7
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet4use View Post
Nice fantasy, but as I've stated about your private messages, your grammar and spelling is terrible. This also doesn't seem to be "non-fiction" considering the fact that most men can't have sex 20 times in a row, that is unless you got the four most virile men- with more stamina than a horse- on the planet, in the same room, at the same time. I'm starting to understand why the user "Acouple" said you won't do as you're told, you seem to live in a world of fantasy, and you get off on all of us believing it's true. Oh well, I'm done poking holes in your logic, it doesn't need my help to sink on it's own anyway.
Thanks for playing, minor. (Oops, did I just let that cat out of the bag?)
1. I'm not a minor
2. It is the truth
3. did i say 20x in a row no.
Slaves:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by iamapussylover; 10-10-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

I cant help but think master ryan is right but ive been a master long enough to know that your master was a servere masticisic person to allow 3 strange dicks run wild on you especially being aids is a major player here i punnish my slaves personally the only thing with tieing you out side for 8 hrs is he needed enjoyment from your punishment he got that but to envite others to the party is good as well your a slave and you must enjoy it or you wouldnt have accepted being a slave for what ever reson he had or has id invite people to assist in sertain punishment exersises yes and id love to assist in your development punishments as well but to allow them to fuck every orifas you have they need a phyiscal to determine if there safe as far as deseases. a masters primary job is the complete protection of those there in charge of or there masicases and complete ass holes that need to become what they torcher a slave to expeiriance all they put there charges threw
i just pray that he isnt one of those prick masters and has your health in mind you need to think a little now i said all i can say
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #9
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

pm me if you need to talk
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:14 AM   #10
Master Rayne

I agree with Master Timo:

a slave's health is very important.

both my female slaves and I are tested regularly to make sure we dont have anything wrong with our healths. Since we are in an exclusive relationship, as stated I dont share my slaves, we dont use protection, but before we do anything me make sure we are 100% clean.

My duty as a Master is to make sure my slaves are kept healthy. so thats it.

no strangers in our world.

your Master doesn't deserve you as a slave if he doesn't care for your health.

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
I agree with Master Timo:

a slave's health is very important.

both my female slaves and I are tested regularly to make sure we dont have anything wrong with our healths. Since we are in an exclusive relationship, as stated I dont share my slaves, we dont use protection, but before we do anything me make sure we are 100% clean.

My duty as a Master is to make sure my slaves are kept healthy. so thats it.

no strangers in our world.

your Master doesn't deserve you as a slave if he doesn't care for your health.
Hi I'm her Master, and I do care, I knew all of those men, and it was perfectly fine, if you have a problem with it you ask to speak to me not her.
Slaves:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Advertisements
Kink Talk